Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: john89

lol yeah, thats what i was thinking, this isn't prom. its yashji movie premiere. no ones gonna be watching her lol. just go like normal humans. 

Yeah and the dress is actually so expensive, it will be unnoticed lol.

Maybe before watching the movie they will change to casual clothes?
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Uuffaaa it's the D day!! Can't wait to see the crew and celebs

Kajol's not invited :( Can't believe they held a grudge against her. Bad and petty move by YRF
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what fashionista... i hardly like what sonam wears.. even if its the most expensive or the top most brand... she doesnt look very good!

thats bad if kajol is not invited, c'mon ajay's legal case was from his movie pov while kajol has been working with yash raj before.. they could have just considered that.. its a time for celebration, infact they should have invited ajay too... ๐Ÿ˜‰
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sonam looks pretty! Not digging the hair, but love the dress!
aditi.arora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sonam-Kapoor.Net ?@SonamKapoorFC

RT @tanya1ghavri Arjun kapoor and sona going for jab tak hain jaan premiere! Amaze amaze!! #chicness http://yfrog.com/obhrzivj 

Retweeted by Sonam Kapoor
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
Edited by aditi.arora - 11 years ago
john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

Yeah and the dress is actually so expensive, it will be unnoticed lol.

Maybe before watching the movie they will change to casual clothes?

doubt it really. its too much hassle, cuz when leaving she'd need to change again lol. i think its her way to try and stay in public's eyes, since she doesn't have much movies. 
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aw I like that photo of Arjun and Sonam! Cute cousins. :)

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

what fashionista... i hardly like what sonam wears.. even if its the most expensive or the top most brand... she doesnt look very good!

thats bad if kajol is not invited, c'mon ajay's legal case was from his movie pov while kajol has been working with yash raj before.. they could have just considered that.. its a time for celebration, infact they should have invited ajay too... ๐Ÿ˜‰

I agree with you with that especially her face she always does loud make up and I am not fan of her dressing but people refer to her as fashionista.

I can't wait to see what others are wearing especially katrina and anushka who hates all this fashion nonsense๐Ÿ˜† They haven't done this premiere stuff much. God I just hope they not wearing casual clothes, then I will be happy. I am keeping my expectations very low that I did for their JTHJ promotion looks too and they surprised me so much.

Perhaps they dressing up together right now ๐Ÿ˜†
aww cute picture of the cousins <3
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand fashion and perhaps that's why I don't like Sonam's dress and that weird hairdo

Farah looks good in that saree. She has lost so much weight!