caps from 22nd december's episode...

Abhigyan ji chai mat piyo please Aman bhaiya kya peeyenge?πŸ˜†

Nice expessions

This one is bestπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I like piyush's looking from eye corner styleπŸ˜†

Fan of piyush's this unique expressions...i just love it

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MOON_LYT

after fighting for long...I won the battle and took caps...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kis kis ke saath fyt karungi aur main...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Hey bhagwan aapke sath code language bilkul nah chal sakti...i meant fyt with self respect...u said me na today fyt with self respect uske baare mein baat kar rahi hu.
Shoub_tired thumbnail
(  caps from 22nd december's episode..continued...)

yeah and someone also likes your β˜ΊοΈ

When did someone like my ☺️
Someone was always complaining about my ☺️   ?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by -Mansi - 11 years ago

hmmm...I have to use code language always...but you have to use only here...πŸ˜† you are free to use original language anywhere else...πŸ˜†

Let that someone go to hell now😑 forget someone...someone is...
Edited by -Mansi - 11 years ago
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mansi

Hey bhagwan aapke sath code language bilkul nah chal sakti...i meant fyt with self respect...u said me na today fyt with self respect uske baare mein baat kar rahi hu.

Hey Bhagwan..I understood the meaning of SR...I understood ur code language...check my answer "after fighting for long...I won the battle and took caps" means fyt with SR...you will understand that I gave u answer indirectly...but u declared everything directly saying the full form of SR...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shoub_tired thumbnail

When did someone like my ☺️
Someone was always complaining about my ☺️   ?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

😊😊😊

Hey Bhagwan..I understood the meaning of SR...I understood ur code language...check my answer "after fighting for long...I won the battle and took caps" means fyt with SR...you will understand that I gave u answer indirectly...but u declared everything directly saying the full form of SR...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Toh aapne beech mein net problem ko ghasod diya, mujh kya pata kis ke sath fyt kiya net ke sath ya SR ke sath?πŸ˜•πŸ€£
Shoub_tired thumbnail

no ...😑  hell.. is only my area...🀣

Edited by MOON_LYT - 11 years ago

Shoub_tired thumbnail

Toh aapne beech mein net problem ko ghasod diya, mujh kya pata kis ke sath fyt kiya net ke sath ya SR ke sath?πŸ˜•πŸ€£

Net ka sahara lena pada coz main nahi chahti hoon ki tumhari ilawa koi aur yeh conversation ka matlab samjhe...waise theek matlab samajhna na mumkin hai...but galat matlab samajh sakte hai na??? meri aadat hai humesha indirect way me bolna...🀣