Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bidisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mansi

@Arjoon- Hi, read your last post regarding Piyush AT...Wanted to reply same day but could not do it as i did not get even 1 minute to reply so i am telling now...sorry for late reply, sorry because i have decided something but telling you very lateπŸ˜†
See, i appreciate your stand regarding separate FC of piyush...i really appreciate your post and your feelings for piyush that is why you want separate FC of piyush like me, moon and renu di. But since Sri asked for police AT...its just i felt that what she said , we should be agree...here i know you said separate FC for piyush because for your love for piyush...and you were very right...and i had just an idea that we will not open Piyush FC in this FC...We will open it in other forum on IF...But when Moon told me that yo want FC in this forum then i dropped my idea because i respect your feelings, but Moon said me that she liked my idea and she wants us to continue to another forum...We will visit only that forum...but before i stat for new FC or get confirmed that we will post only there, i want to know your answer...if you want piyush Separate Fc in this forum then we will continue only here. If ii open FC in other forum then it will be like this FC...There will be everything related to piyush...Caps...discussion...creations...except this forum...you just tell me what you want...we will do what you want...ad if you are agree with this point then sir will open police ATπŸ˜ƒ We should let have another police ATπŸ˜ƒ I have asked Renu di about it, she is agree...nowyou tell...its just that Moon wants piyush AT so  i continued my idea otherwise i have dropped it on reading your postπŸ˜†

I just want a separate Piyush AT 😊... And I also like your idea... whenever I get time I only visit Piyush or Abhigyan AT and post there so I have no problem if you open it in other forum...😊
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mansi

@Arjoon- Hi, read your last post regarding Piyush AT...Wanted to reply same day but could not do it as i did not get even 1 minute to reply so i am telling now...sorry for late reply, sorry because i have decided something but telling you very lateπŸ˜†
See, i appreciate your stand regarding separate FC of piyush...i really appreciate your post and your feelings for piyush that is why you want separate FC of piyush like me, moon and renu di. But since Sri asked for police AT...its just i felt that what she said , we should be agree...here i know you said separate FC for piyush because for your love for piyush...and you were very right...and i had just an idea that we will not open Piyush FC in this FC...We will open it in other forum on IF...But when Moon told me that yo want FC in this forum then i dropped my idea because i respect your feelings, but Moon said me that she liked my idea and she wants us to continue to another forum...We will visit only that forum...but before i stat for new FC or get confirmed that we will post only there, i want to know your answer...if you want piyush Separate Fc in this forum then we will continue only here. If ii open FC in other forum then it will be like this FC...There will be everything related to piyush...Caps...discussion...creations...except this forum...you just tell me what you want...we will do what you want...ad if you are agree with this point then sir will open police ATπŸ˜ƒ We should let have another police ATπŸ˜ƒ I have asked Renu di about it, she is agree...nowyou tell...its just that Moon wants piyush AT so  i continued my idea otherwise i have dropped it on reading your postπŸ˜†

your idea was good that's y I liked it...😊

Originally posted by: Arjoon.

I just want a separate Piyush AT 😊... And I also like your idea... whenever I get time I only visit Piyush or Abhigyan AT and post there so I have no problem if you open it in other forum...😊

Ok great then...This AT will be last here...then we will move to other forum😊

Originally posted by: MOON_LYT

your idea was good that's y I liked it...😊

Yeah u had to like itπŸ˜†
@Sri-  We will not make new AT...Yo can make A Police AT if you want...Sorry for being late in responding, actually i thought to ask Arjoon directly that is why i got late because ultimately i had to said this that is why got lateπŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
Oh where will you guys go? I don't want you to leave this forum and go somewhere else. We can leave the ATs as they are here. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Oh where will you guys go? I don't want you to leave this forum and go somewhere else. We can leave the ATs as they are here. πŸ˜ƒ

Sri we would go Celebrity fan club forum, where we have Aditya sir,  Salman Khan's FCs...hmm see well frankly due to some reason, i am dependent on Moon for this topic, i can't say anything regarding this...Whatever she will say, i will do that. Though we have same view, what she wants, i also want the same. Rest Moon will tell.
Edited by -Mansi - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Hell no! For such a small thing I don't want you guys leaving the forum. Piyush's FC can also be made, but we will leave this AT as is! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Hell no! For such a small thing I don't want you guys leaving the forum. Piyush's FC can also be made, but we will leave this AT as is! πŸ˜ƒ

Haha ok let us see...i will ask MoonπŸ˜ƒ
Today's epi is Goa epi...seems like Abhigyan will be less seen today