FF: FORBIDDEN LOVE SEASON 2 Thread 4 Imp NOte Pg23

Posted: 11 years ago

( The above Banner is made by IF user - harhem)

Thread 4 Below:

Part 14

Arnav's temper had no barriers today.. He drove his car with full speed. 

"He was mad at himself for actually getting attracted to a Girl whose responsibilty he had taken from his Dieing parents.. "

"He was Mad at himself for showing that same girl that he was falling for her"

"He was Mad at himself for letting her know the truth that He never felt anything for Lavanya.."

"He was Mad at himself for doing nothing after seeing Adi proposing that same girl before his eyes"

"He was Mad at himself for not being able to take a Stand and commit himself to that One relationship he felt these days.."

He pulled the brakes when he saw a Truck coming from the opposite direction with full speed.. For an instance he felt like ending himself , for an instance he felt like hiting his Car and letting this accident happen, but the thought of Khushi saying a "YES " to Adi's marriage Proposal didnt let him do this.. If she could be happy in changing her feelings towards him and accepting the new ones, so would he.. He would show her it wasnt so easy what she was doing.. He turned the stearing wheel of his Car and then purposely hit his vehicle to the Tree saving himself from the accident.. 

Khushi was crying bitterly in her room.. She knew she had done a huge mistake tonight.. 

"The mistake of committing someone to get married to , when she herself knew she didnt love him.."

"The mistake of taking a Worst decision for others happiness"

"The mistake of breaking her own heart for saving 3 others"

"The mistake of lying to her own self that by taking this decision, everything would be alright again.."

Daadi had tried to talk to her after the party but she never opened her door to let her in.. How could she tell her that Arnav had almost shown his Attraction towards her today and made her realize that he was falling for her..? Wouldnt Daadi be more tensed? No.. She never wanted to include anyone else in this PLot of hers and get them hurt.. Whatver it was, she would handle it all alone.. 

She wiped her tears and then walked down .Her legs were not supporting her today.. She had almost lost her strength today .. This was the worst birthday she ever had till now. All thanks to the surprises which  The person she loved and the person who loved her gave her today.. She  was about to  walk down the stairs when she saw some drops of blood on the floor .. She was shocked. She started  walking in the direction of these blood drops and there she finally stopped when it pointed her to Arnav's room.. She knocked his room at once and saw that the room door was already open.. She rushed inside and saw Arnav sitting on the recliner angrily and his right fist and arm was bleeding.. 

Khushi at once ran to him and kneeled down ..

Khushi: Arnav.. You got hurt.. What happened to you.. Did u meet with an accident.. And why didnt you tell anyone.. Hey Devi Maiyaa. So much of blood is oozing out.. Come with me to the washroom.. Let me clean it.. 

Khushi touched his shoulder getting up and he jerked her hands away..
Arnav: Leave my room .. 

She knew he was hurt and not in a mood to talk to anyone.. But that didnt mean she would leave him like that.. 

Khushi: I will.. But not until I help you.. Please Arnav.. Dont waste time like that.. Come with me to the washroom.. 

Khushi was almost crying now. Her tears clearly visible and falling on his lap..

Arnav once again waved her hands off him and then looked at her, in her eyes, angrily..

Arnav: Didnt you hear what I said?
Khushi: Arnav . You are Hurt.. Let me atleast dress the wound atleast.. 
Arnav: I said Get Out from my room.. Now..  (He roared at the top of his voice..)
Daadi: Arnav..!! 

Arnav and Khushi both turned to see Daadi standing at the door and watching them.. Daadi came inside. 

Daadi: You are hurt. She is trying to help you and inturn you are screaming at her ? 
Arnav: Daadi.. Just ask her to get out of my room. And if she cant.. Then I can throw her out myself..

Khushi and Daadi both looked at each other . Khushi couldnt bear these words of his.. She ran outside his room still crying and Daadi was left totally confused.. What was tha matter with these guys.. He was hurt, she was crying, he didnt wanted her to be around him.. What was wrong? Daadi managed to calm Arnav down and then she herself dressed his wound.. She didnt question him anything as she knew it would be a waste of time asking him anything about it.. She wanted the answers but from Khushi Now..

Next Morning..

Everybody were having their breakfast at the Dinning Table .. Even Arnav was having his toast and Orange Juice.. He wasnt in a good mood stil..

Anjali: Thank God Chotte you didnt get hurt that much.. But you drive so well. Then how did the accident happen?
Lavanya: DI.. Forget about it.. The most important thing is that he is fine now..
Daadi: Chotte. You need to be more careful now.. I mean where were you going last night when the party was still ON here? 
Arnav stopped eating and looked at everyone.. 

Arnav: Can I eat peacefull without your questions??  

His anger was clearly noticed in his words and thus everyone were quiet now.. Thats when Daadi saw Khushi dressed in white coming down.. 

Daadi: Khushi.. You going somewhere?
Arnav looked at Khushi instantly but she wasnt giving him any glance.. 
Khushi: Daadi.. Actually today I and.. (She was about to complete her statement when they all heard Adi's voice..)

Adi: Hey everyone.. Good morning..
That voice of Adi was enough for Arnav to grit his teeth.. Couldnt this guy just stay away from him and his family? Everyone were surprised to see Adi here at early morning.. Daadi was more shocked.. 

Anjali: Hello Adi.. Its a surprise seeing you here that too so early morning..
Adi: Ohh..!! Well.. I came to pick Khushi.. I mean with your permission..Can I Steal her for one day from you all? 

There was a perfect "AWW" expressions on the family's face hearing this.. They trusted him and they knew he was a nice guy.. 

Daadi: But Khushi.. You didnt tell me you wanted to go out with him..
Anjali: Ohh Come on Daadi.. Cant you see the Nervousness on Khushi's face.. It explains all.. She wants to go.. Let her .. We trust Adi.. Dont we?

Arnav was still looking at Khushi to see what she wanted to tell on this.. 

Khushi: Daadi.. Only if You permit, I wish to spend a day out with Adi today.. 

That was enough for Arnav to move his plate unfinished and get up.. Daadi saw him doing that and then she looked at Khsuhi.. 

Daadi: You sure Khushi? 
Khushi faked a smile and noded a Yes.. daadi agreed..Khushi still didnt look at Arnav.. She walked to Adi and stood beside him..

Anjali: Khushi.. This is the time when you can learn about your Would be Husband.. And you are getting one Whole day alone with him.. So utilize this time to its best.. Ok?

Lavanya: Yeah Khushi.. Just Enjoy.. (She said smiling at Adi and Khushi)

Arnav was almost on the verge of killing someone today for allowing her to go alone with Adi and that too for a Whole day.. Khushi walked out with ADI and Arnav banged his Already Wounded Fist on the Glass Table, once again making it bleed.

The entire day Arnav couldnt think anything else but her.. Why was she doing this? She loved him , then why did she fake all this with Adi? Why was she allowing herself to get comfortable with Adi? How can she accept Adi's proposal? How can she think of marrying Adi? HAs she gone mad? She can marry someone she doesnt love?

TO be Continued

DIALOGUE / PICTURE HINTS

1) 

Arnav: How can you approve she getting married to Adi? Do you even know she doesnt love him?
Daadi: Yes I do Chotte.. I do know she doesnt love him.. But do you know why is she doing this? If you cannot decide and take a stand, she can Arnav.. She is taking this decision for YOU.. So that you dont break Lavanya's heart..
Arnav: And doing this she thinks I will marry Lavanya? 

2) 

Arnav: How can she fake being so happy with my Engagement decision?

NOTE

I am not posting anything tomorrow.. Its Diwali and would be spending some time with my Fmaily.. So all my next updates would be on Wednesday

I cannot PM for this update today.. 

Part 15 - Page 12
Important Note - Page 23

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW ... waiting for it 

Nice update ... im sure she is up to something ... waiting for next πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy ur festival sweete ... happy Diwali and enjoy With family πŸ˜³ 
Edited by Ruki.F - 11 years ago
ashi.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOVED THE UPDATE,,,,,,
BUT MORE THEN THAT LOVED THE HINT DADI-ARNAV CONVO.
DYING TO READ MORE...
PLS UPDATE THIS FF ON WEDNESDAY...
WILL BE WAITING...
Edited by -Priya.1- - 11 years ago
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on new thread :D

Oh my !! I feel bad for both Arnav and Khushi :(
I hope someone helps in getting them together or may be Arnav should be still tortured since Khushi has been too since years :P

-V-

P.S: Happy Diwali! 
Edited by Ethereal-Path - 11 years ago
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
congrats on new threadEdited by shivi.10rocks - 11 years ago
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
luvly update

ku dard hai itna
tere ishq me
rabba ve...

wishng u n ur family a happy diwali
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
r..

**edited**

The starting few lines-P.O.V. of Arnav and Khushi,to good!
in dat,one thing i definetly want to comment on :
"The mistake of breaking her own heart for saving 3 others"

this one is really marking me speechless..just like dat..

and then,blood drops on the floor made me shocked too!i toh forgot in Khushi's feelings,k ASR ka accident hua hai..
and now ego speaks-he not allowing her to clean her wounds,but that is toh obvious at present..
Damm,his words were too harsh on her yar..

and ya ya,Arnav having toast and his orange juice..and all the questions adding fuel to the fire inside him..and was it less,k this adi too came for torturing him more!😑
but ya,one thing,his sentence on stealing Khushi for a day was quite romantic ha..☺️
Arnav going ASR and his bleeding heart left his fist to bleed..
am happy k i commented on the update on the next day to which you posted as you said on diwali(today) you won't post anything..
see,still i found a way to read your treat today..πŸ˜›
(well,actually to be true i read start yesterday but hints i dint peep inn..😳)
Thanks for the pm and hints..commenting on hints in a while.πŸ˜‰

P.S.-dammit,both are in love,and this chapter proved it,am going mad to know what is next in store for us?πŸ€ͺEdited by trivedishraddha - 11 years ago
annys thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.. N Hints..
Feeling bad For Both Arnav N Khushi..
MamiaRehman thumbnail
OMG some major drama is coming up i guess... loved this update n damn excited for the next part...
not only Arnav... infact i m also thinking what is Khushi doing in whole day with Adi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Awesome update and the hints were also goo.. Just want to see where that conversation of Dadi and Arnav lead to.. I feel really bad for Arnav and Khuhsi.. Hope sth good happens btwn them soon.
Congrats for the new thread.. Happy Diwali.. Enjoy!!