Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I said I wont be coming here...but I'm not working today...afterall Shiv ne kaha na "Diwali pe koi kaam nai"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So am here...
Koi hai??????

Koi nai😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by KwitKatts - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
me here  am feeling so uncomfy  the dress seems tight or have i got  fat in 2 months time eating sweets πŸ˜•

yet to watch kalka epi am tempted to switch on tv n watch repeat alas puja is gng on kuch nahin sunai deg a
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Sangeeta - chipkofy to hubby only...its a compromise I know,  the iPad maybe more entertaining...but, patis shud be the priority or so my "married" friends tell moi!😈

Hmmm this is probably the best phase of BV kahaani...who knows what we will get next... kya baaki hai?  J ka redemption???πŸ€”  Other than A's declaration...no expected high points left in the kahaani once A transitions from Balika Vadhu to Shivjee's Biwi no.1  Unless they focus on her career forward, which I hope they do!  And the other BV - Gauri returns!

Na Anjy Chipkofying to hubby is not a compromise πŸ˜† u will know it once you get married πŸ˜‰ but uski limit hai Ipad ko chipakne ki limit nahin hai...woh mera chipakana sahaar sakta hai jab tak charge karte raho pati ki battery jaldi discharge kar deti hoon main and then he talkes lot of time to charge😳🀣

I am sure CVs will have lots of plots up their sleeves...abhi 2000 epi tak pahunchana haiπŸ˜ƒ
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How far away from 2000 epis are we at the moment? Methinks the CVs will have to have a LOT of new plotlines up their sleeves to reach there! πŸ˜†
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dont know exact but I am sure crossed 1100 :-)

Trust them, they hv lots...unki rozi roti ka sawaal hai and the serial is going strong...if Uttaran can still run to BV to πŸ˜³

looks like everyone busy in Diwali pooja...will check again for LU if anyone does πŸ˜•
Edited by roberoi - 11 years ago
KwitKatts thumbnail

Okay so you guys hereπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Yep, this thread has been really quiet today what with everyone busy in their RL Diwali celebrations!

And true... if Uttaran can run for as long as it has, pretty much ANYTHING can πŸ˜† I hope they don't make Shiv and Anandi have 3-4 children and then go the leap route, though. Because Pratyusha and Siddharth would probably not want to play old people, and leaps always involve really awful plotlines... like if they were going to go the leap route and keep the child marriage theme, they'd have to do something like make a third-or-fourth-time pregnant Anandi get kidnapped by Heth Singh's gundas again, have Shiv be unable to locate her, have her be in captivity throughout her pregnancy, eventually give birth to a daughter, and die in childbirth. Shiv would die of grief/despair at the loss of his wife. The daughter would then be passed off socially as Heth Singh's distant relative/charity case, and they'd marry her off as a kid to some random dude (perhaps Jagya and Gauri's son, given up for adoption because Jagya doesn't know said kid exists and Gauri goes psycho and can't take care of him, and adopted by one of Heth Singh's henchmen). Then all the kids would grow up, Anandi's daughter would be played by a young Pratyusha, she would somehow meet her siblings and grandparents, the truth about her identity would be revealed, and she would meet the Singhs too... on the other side, her childhood husband would be evil 'cause he'd've been raised to be a Heth Singh minion, but he would mellow over time... eventually he too would find out about his true parentage and realise that Heth Singh had massively used him... and he and Anandi Jr would work together to avenge Anandi and Shiv. Oh, and on the side there could be complicated love triangles and love stories of Anandi Jr's siblings and all that. Eventually Heth Singh would be killed/toppled from his position of power, and everyone would live happily ever after, and the serial would end with Anandi and Shiv looking over all their kids from heaven. xD 

(Note: CVs, please do NOT take inspiration from my overdramatic, over-the-top, over-zealous imagination... I don't even know how many recycled plots from other serials I mixed up in that post xDDD)
KwitKatts thumbnail
Naz
You are too good🀣🀣
Ab please jaldi koi OS likh doπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
SiriuslySujal thumbnail

Originally posted by: KwitKatts

Naz

You are too good🀣🀣
Ab please jaldi koi OS likh doπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Haha, thank you! πŸ˜† Woh SS hai na mera which I need to finish. I seem to be getting inspiration for everything but that at the moment πŸ˜†

I would love to write a nice romantic OS, but mujhe woh juicy type ke scenes likhna nahin aata... I am too much of a prude πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Plus I am a cynic and therefore kind of rubbish at romance or even thinking of romantic situations πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sangeeta - i don't know much about deflated hubbies...just been told they get cranky when u ignore them!πŸ€ͺ

Naz - Wat good awful plot u ve there... I think i wud "quit" without the declaration post saying "i quit"  if they even contemplated such thoughts🀣

Koi LU dega kya???  N links for epi as well... still DailyMotion mein yesterday's epi not there... I had to rely on NipunπŸ₯Ί 
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago