Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sangeeta - chipkofy to hubby only...its a compromise I know,  the iPad maybe more entertaining...but, patis shud be the priority or so my "married" friends tell moi!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Hmmm this is probably the best phase of BV kahaani...who knows what we will get next... kya baaki hai?  J ka redemption???๐Ÿค”  Other than A's declaration...no expected high points left in the kahaani once A transitions from Balika Vadhu to Shivjee's Biwi no.1  Unless they focus on her career forward, which I hope they do!  And the other BV - Gauri returns!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hm i hope BV doesnt ends so soon ๐Ÿค”

hw was ur trip anjie 
Edited by ritzi12 - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A ๐Ÿค— to all dear friends. Just logged in to say hi and a very happy n prosperous Diwali ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Watched the latest promo. Its awesome ! Anandi looks beautifull !

And... I watched JTHJ !! First day first show !! Its a superb fantastic marvellous wonderum ..a total dhinchak movie !! Loved it ! ๐Ÿฅณ Go n watch it asap !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

okiee...bieee... Enjoy this sweet festival with loads of best wishes from my side ! ๐Ÿค—
Will come online..if time permits

Missing you ! โค๏ธโค๏ธ
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

A ๐Ÿค— to all dear friends. Just logged in to say hi and a very happy n prosperous Diwali ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Watched the latest promo. Its awesome ! Anandi looks beautifull !

And... I watched JTHJ !! First day first show !! Its a superb fantastic marvellous wonderum ..a total dhinchak movie !! Loved it ! ๐Ÿฅณ Go n watch it asap !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

okiee...bieee... Enjoy this sweet festival with loads of best wishes from my side ! ๐Ÿค—
Will come online..if time permits

Missing you ! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Piyu... Happy Diwali to you and yours too!

Am decked up and waiting for guests, so sneaking a peak at the AT๐Ÿ˜ณ

And thanks for the JTHJ review; hubby surprised us with tickets for tomorrow evenings show.

So, sad to say gals... no LU tomorrow also๐Ÿ˜ณ
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmmm, I think JTHJ isn't releasing here until November 16th. Unlucky for us Kenyan folk!

I love love loved yesterday's AnSh scene in the jeep. Sooo adorable. I was literally 'squee'-ing in front of the TV ๐Ÿ˜† Now I want Sarpanch Ji to do her miya's taarif in that same manner ๐Ÿ˜ณ

More Kaanchi to be tolerated today, though... ๐Ÿ˜•

EDIT: AND A VERY HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL OF Y'ALL! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by SiriuslySujal - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
I am sure that Ansh will get an airing today Naaz... Diwali and all that๐Ÿ˜Š
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
@Ginu: Awww, that's so sweet of your hubby! Kaash mere parents bhi aise hote. I know I will have to drag them to see it ๐Ÿ˜†
VerboseG thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

@Ginu: Awww, that's so sweet of your hubby! Kaash mere parents bhi aise hote. I know I will have to drag them to see it ๐Ÿ˜†

Pray for a hubby like Shiv, and God may bless you with a hubby like mine (which is a very good compromise๐Ÿ˜‰, trust me)
SiriuslySujal thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

I am sure that Ansh will get an airing today Naaz... Diwali and all that๐Ÿ˜Š

I sure hope so! They already did Diwali celebrations on the show, though... so perhaps they think everyone will be busy celebrating/watching JTHJ and so will have a filler epi. I hope that's not the case, though!
SiriuslySujal thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Pray for a hubby like Shiv, and God may bless you with a hubby like mine (which is a very good compromise๐Ÿ˜‰, trust me)

Haha, awww! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I have actually given up praying for a hubby like Shiv... methinks it would be impossible to get someone that awesome xD