Users

Frequent Posters

DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hetalmkn

Avi's convo with SP!!

OP: Good Afternoon Star...

Avi: Hey.. whats up dude?? had your lunch?

OP: yes sir... how are you?

Avi: Do you have a wife/gf or saalis/sisters at home?

OP: Sorry sir...?

Avi: Well.. I have a fiance and I have many saalis... and you know what i can't tolerate...

OP: No sir... 

Avi: them crying dammit!!!! What the heck you people think you are doing!!!

OP: Yaa sir..

Avi: Dude.. why don't you transfer the call to the higher management... I need to talk business

OP: Regarding what sir? You want to invest in SP?

Avi: I'm a businessman dude.. not chaprasi... I don't invest in a sinking boat!!!

OP: But we are NO.1 sir...

Avi: Yes until just today... Just once give public and official declaration that Barun Sobti is going for movies and IPK is still going on with the lame new entry against Sanaya!!! THEN YOU PEOPLE WILL BE OUT OF THE CHANNEL WORLD!!!

OP: We are trying sir...

Avi: Well don't worry... I'm planning to join partnership with Sony TV and we are coming up with a new serial...

OP: Which one sir...?

Avi: Please make sure this is recorded and pass to concern people...Our serial title is "KABHI EK STAR PLUS THA"!!!! In this serial we will show how Star plus started... and the stardom.. thn how it killed itself!!! SUICIDE!!

OP: Quiet...

Avi: So yes.. wanted to talk business with the management... Either they give my girls Barun sobti back or end IPK with him... or else be ready for the downfall!!!

OP: Sir.. we are trying but have you watch our other serials? We have new once

Avi: Well whats the point yaar.. in few days all you new serials well remain new!! channel hi nahi hoga toh serial ka kya kaam yaar...

OP: no sir.. we are sorting it out. We wont disappoint our customers...

Avi: Okie.. you wont.. i trust you.. By the way... do you have a degree?

OP: yes sir.. why?

Avi? No wanted to offer you job in Malaysia.. soon you will be jobless... no viewers.. no SP.. so no job...

OP: No sir... please calm down

Avi: What the!!! U re asking me to calm down..!! why dont u tell ur higher management to COME DOWN!!!! Seeing my gurl cryin for this crap decision of SP!!! Dammit!!! You know its diwali... and she hasn't shop for herself!!!

OP: yes sir.. i know we received many such calls.

Avi: Yaa and what re you doin? changing statement every single second... anywayz.. please pass me to you PR team...

OP: Sorry sir they might be out for lunch

Avi: 🤣👍🏼 what a team Sirjee!!!

OP: Sorry sir?

Avi: well may be you all need to suggest for new PR team.. my fiance is a PR person in Malaysia.. and won an award too... She don't mind transferring to India...

OP: But sir you said we are sinking boat

Avi: dude.. if my fiance comes there... this sinking boat will be the best... she will ensure barun sobti doesnt leave... she will make sure that PH lady apologizes... she will make sure SP regret their decisions... and mainly... she will make sure her sisters doesnt cry!! so dude ... you will still have your job...!

OP: Sir i will sure pass the message to my seniors... Where re you from sir...

Avi: I'm from Malaysia and my name is Kairav Avinash Purohit... I ran a textile business... and one of my brand ambassador is SRK!!! I won't hesitate to make BS soon as my brand amb!!!

OP: okie sir i will inform them...

Avi: Well.. first inform yourself.. that if BS quits... you better email me your CV.. write down my email address...

OP: Thank you sir for calling.

🤣

🤣
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good job!!😊
Edited by Deepsy- - 11 years ago
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME GIRL!!!
LOVED IT!!🤣

Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fantastic!! arnav's style really did effect on that guy!
akanksha_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You and Avi rock!!!!! Awesome job 👍🏼
fleurs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aphrodite88

🤣 hahaha i cant stop laughing and my tears coming out!!!!

Dude good call 👍🏼

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic!!! its awesome...keep it up!!!
fleurs thumbnail

Originally posted by: hetalmkn

Avi's convo with SP!!

OP: Good Afternoon Star...

Avi: Hey.. whats up dude?? had your lunch?

OP: yes sir... how are you?

Avi: Do you have a wife/gf or saalis/sisters at home?

OP: Sorry sir...?

Avi: Well.. I have a fiance and I have many saalis... and you know what i can't tolerate...

OP: No sir... 

Avi: them crying dammit!!!! What the heck you people think you are doing!!!

OP: Yaa sir..

Avi: Dude.. why don't you transfer the call to the higher management... I need to talk business

OP: Regarding what sir? You want to invest in SP?

Avi: I'm a businessman dude.. not chaprasi... I don't invest in a sinking boat!!!

OP: But we are NO.1 sir...

Avi: Yes until just today... Just once give public and official declaration that Barun Sobti is going for movies and IPK is still going on with the lame new entry against Sanaya!!! THEN YOU PEOPLE WILL BE OUT OF THE CHANNEL WORLD!!!

OP: We are trying sir...

Avi: Well don't worry... I'm planning to join partnership with Sony TV and we are coming up with a new serial...

OP: Which one sir...?

Avi: Please make sure this is recorded and pass to concern people...Our serial title is "KABHI EK STAR PLUS THA"!!!! In this serial we will show how Star plus started... and the stardom.. thn how it killed itself!!! SUICIDE!!

OP: Quiet...

Avi: So yes.. wanted to talk business with the management... Either they give my girls Barun sobti back or end IPK with him... or else be ready for the downfall!!!

OP: Sir.. we are trying but have you watch our other serials? We have new once

Avi: Well whats the point yaar.. in few days all you new serials well remain new!! channel hi nahi hoga toh serial ka kya kaam yaar...

OP: no sir.. we are sorting it out. We wont disappoint our customers...

Avi: Okie.. you wont.. i trust you.. By the way... do you have a degree?

OP: yes sir.. why?

Avi? No wanted to offer you job in Malaysia.. soon you will be jobless... no viewers.. no SP.. so no job...

OP: No sir... please calm down

Avi: What the!!! U re asking me to calm down..!! why dont u tell ur higher management to COME DOWN!!!! Seeing my gurl cryin for this crap decision of SP!!! Dammit!!! You know its diwali... and she hasn't shop for herself!!!

OP: yes sir.. i know we received many such calls.

Avi: Yaa and what re you doin? changing statement every single second... anywayz.. please pass me to you PR team...

OP: Sorry sir they might be out for lunch

Avi: 🤣👍🏼 what a team Sirjee!!!

OP: Sorry sir?

Avi: well may be you all need to suggest for new PR team.. my fiance is a PR person in Malaysia.. and won an award too... She don't mind transferring to India...

OP: But sir you said we are sinking boat

Avi: dude.. if my fiance comes there... this sinking boat will be the best... she will ensure barun sobti doesnt leave... she will make sure that PH lady apologizes... she will make sure SP regret their decisions... and mainly... she will make sure her sisters doesnt cry!! so dude ... you will still have your job...!

OP: Sir i will sure pass the message to my seniors... Where re you from sir...

Avi: I'm from Malaysia and my name is Kairav Avinash Purohit... I ran a textile business... and one of my brand ambassador is SRK!!! I won't hesitate to make BS soon as my brand amb!!!

OP: okie sir i will inform them...

Avi: Well.. first inform yourself.. that if BS quits... you better email me your CV.. write down my email address...

OP: Thank you sir for calling.

🤣

👍🏼 👏 🤗 A big hug for u for blasting them on our behalf.

"OP: Sir.. we are trying but have you watch our other serials? We have new once" God this irks me. Does SP think we r dumb to watch another show of theirs 😡 😡 😡
sharayus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they hung up on me as soon as i mentioned ipk n barun...!!😡
hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sharayus

they hung up on me as soon as i mentioned ipk n barun...!!😡

its ok!! call again!!!

thy think we will get tired!! nop no wayz!!!