Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh Girl! The second call was too good! I wish I was at home .. could have laughed my a*s off easily ..

Me: Ohh yaa? lolzz well find a new job for yourself.. SP is going to fire you soon as well..

OP: Yes mam...

🤣 .. I felt like I would die laughing .. good going Hetal.
hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Lolzz!!! it was hilarious when he said YES MAM!!! i was like huh?? u agree hahahahahah

My fiance is going to call soon!!!

He wants to have some business talk!! lolzz... will update his convo!!!
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hetalmkn

Guys... I just made a 2nd call to SP!!

OP: Hello Mam... May I Help??

Me: (calm tone) Hello.. Hy I'm calling from Malaysia.. Just wanted to ask.. IS STAR PLUS SHUTTING DOWN ITS CHANNEL??

OP: No Mam.. its all rumors... Star Plus is well known why will they close it?

Me: Ohh is it!! Well you should practice saying YES IT IS CLOSING because very soon these days are coming?

OP: Sorry mam i can't hear you clearly.

Me: Ohh yaa? lolzz well find a new job for yourself.. SP is going to fire you soon as well..

OP: Yes mam...

Me: What do you ppl think.. we are all kids? going to little school?? We are professional people.. some of us are in media industry.. I am a PR person for past 3 years... I know all this stupid video tactic..

OP: Mam it is not use but... PH

Me: Yaa i know its PH but are you people not the same?? SP is worse..

OP: How mam..?

Me: Well.. first you say u re with Barun.. IPK should end with him.. next moment u say IPK will go on without Barun... Then you say Barun going on break.. then you share disappointment saying Barun is quitting... what do you think we people are babies??

OP: No mam its not like that...

Me: When is the meeting going to happen and now since Sanaya is quitting too... who is going to be Khushi...? GUL?? and Viraf? wah!!! kya jodi hai.. lolzzz (i started laughing)

OP: (trying to control his laugh).. Gul is from the PH mam... 

Me: Of course I know that!!!

OP: Mam we re not sure if the meeting is going to happen and about sanaya leaving also we have no update...

Me: Well tell your 'higher authorities' all international viewers re going to unsubscribe the channel!! some already did!! And they can be prepared to lose their jobs!!! re they so stupid i cant imagine..

OP: I'll pass you message mam...

Me: I thank you for answering and having patience to tolerate my anger and frustaration...

OP: no problem mam.. i like Barunji as well...

Me: Then spam your own tweet dude!!! Save the show and the actor's dignity..

OP: We will try mam... anything else? I will surely pass the message

Me: Yes!! tell your higher autorities to answer the next call!! you dont deserve the rudeness bt those ppl does!!!

Thank you!! and yes dnt say have a good day!!! only say it when you have a good news!!

Girl..you rock!!
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg you go di...well done i can't stop laughing gul and viraf jodi lol
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I truly have to commend their politeness, here was I yelling like a panicky fisher woman who lost her Fish and the poor staff,each time,was sooo polite !

The Higher authorities really need to brush up their PR skills and don't get me started on that "edited to her convenience video" ðŸ˜¡

JAB TAK HAI JAAN ,WE SHALL FIGHT!
hetalmkn thumbnail
Lolz!!

My fiance is too call soon... and according to Lareefab... SP is dead because they need to deal with 'real life Arnav" lolzzz
hetalmkn thumbnail

Originally posted by: muzaffarhssn5

Omg you go di...well done i can't stop laughing gul and viraf jodi lol

lolzz!! yea.. imagine that..😆😆😆
hetalmkn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vsc94

I truly have to commend their politeness, here was I yelling like a panicky fisher woman who lost her Fish and the poor staff,each time,was sooo polite !

The Higher authorities really need to brush up their PR skills and don't get me started on that "edited to her convenience video" ðŸ˜¡

JAB TAK HAI JAAN ,WE SHALL FIGHT!

Lolzz!! exactly... Their PR skills sucks!!! thy hav no idea that there re PR proff people who loves this show!!!

and they know that side of the media world too!!!
baRunmYlove21 thumbnail
LOLZ HETU ..LOVED IT DAMMIT ðŸ˜‰
hetalmkn thumbnail
I love u more preetu!! kaha chali gayi thi!!!