Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hmmm these people are very smart and today i thought i will kill the operator who took my call...!!!
 a lady who took the call for good 15min listened to what all I blasted her telling her,"why u people are playing with our emotions..stop making us and BS a scapegoat for your own good" and i demanded her for the answer of whether BS is quitting or not...
 bleady hell she gave this "[email protected]" and just cut my call...!!!!!!! and after I sent them mail, no reply till now!!!!!!!
hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rashmi24sya

hmmm these people are very smart and today i thought i will kill the operator who took my call...!!!

a lady who took the call for good 15min listened to what all I blasted her telling her,"why u people are playing with our emotions..stop making us and BS a scapegoat for your own good" and i demanded her for the answer of whether BS is quitting or not...
 bleady hell she gave this "[email protected]" and just cut my call...!!!!!!! and after I sent them mail, no reply till now!!!!!!!

they hav no answer hun!! kya bolenge!!
hetalmkn thumbnail
lol vandana!! try callin them.. its fun
arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hetalmkn

Lolzz my fiance is ready to buy over the show... *itne paise hai uske paas...? wondering😆*

or least he is ready to invest in a new show... with Barun in it...

omg really? if so, plz make him invest in a new show with IPKKND cast😃
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Way to go girl. Loved all three convos. U cracked me up. U see these little things can keep us going till we reach our goal. Spam SP with a smile on ur face. Enjoy Spamming, It will work wonders ðŸ˜†
hetalmkn thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshistar

omg really? if so, plz make him invest in a new show with IPKKND cast😃

he is really thinking and talking about it with my mama who somehow links to this industry...🤬
hetalmkn thumbnail

Originally posted by: risat

Way to go girl. Loved all three convos. U cracked me up. U see these little things can keep us going till we reach our goal. Spam SP with a smile on ur face. Enjoy Spamming, It will work wonders ðŸ˜†

yaaa spam until thy decide

morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hetalmkn

they hav no answer hun!! kya bolenge!!

they really have no answers... their game of manipulating us is over now...
again i called them after I got no response from the so called "[email protected]" and some guy who was on line said ' Mam please, I can understand your situation but mam we say only what information we get, since morning all of you are calling and bashing us!!!! '...i was like "u people only deserve that" and cut my call !!!!!!
hetalmkn thumbnail
call again and tell him.. ok we dnt bash u... just pass it to the higher authorities!!! let me bash them!!!
madhurima.devu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
God 3rd call s damn good... Sp guys has to bcom really mad with our calls..