#3 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 12-18

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Heyllooo!!! So Guzarish gets it's third thread! I wonder... If I wasn't inactive and had continued to update every other day.. abhi kounsi thread pe hote?  

Ok me coming out of my dream land... I hope you all will continue reading this FF and show your love. I get really sad when I don't get the expected likes  

Little something about this FF: 

I'm here to present my own version of D3 after all the mess-ups that began since Kria's exit. Everything about SwaRon is in my way. KriyAnsh is my way as well. 
Though the craziness of the other characters might not be there that much... I can write but maybe involving that many characters in one scene might make it a mess ðŸ˜³ They will be there of course but maybe less? I obviously won't be using them as advertisers in the show; that much I can promise you ðŸ˜³  The plot is what I wished it would be... Im sure many of you would love to read it ðŸ˜³ 

Disclaimer: Yes, Shivam IS a part of it. And yes, Taani comes in as well. But I'm changing her role. She is WAY immature in the show and the reason given to us form her existence in D3 bothers me a lot. Thus, she does come but hopefully the way I present it, it'll be interesting for you to read? 

Lastly, a surprise! I will be updating this FF regularly! Yes, that means I will be giving a part every OTHER day and since it's every other day.. parts might seem a bit short ðŸ˜³ I might update twice in a day if I get mind-blowing response on an update ðŸ˜‰ So keep a regular visit at this thread because I am just going to keep on updating   Since it's regular, I wish to get comments and likes from you guys regularly as well. Once or twice is okay if you're late but please don't disappear without letting me know [:$[ 

Now I present: 

I got a banner made as well :D It's not that good... For next thread, I'll make a better one :D 

Color key: 

(yes, I will color code the parts so the dialogues can be made out easily and you can also tell who says what. The colors given will stay same throughout the FF.)

Kriya

Shivam

Smriti

Swayam

Rey

Sharon

Vishakha

Neha

Rinni

Simmi

Bharat

RDX

Vicky

Nilesh

Amar

Nicole

(rest will be added as they make their entry + will add them all on first page with CS and include at top of each update till the time you automatically remember that this color belongs to this person ðŸ˜›)

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guzarish.

Add this [Guzarish.] ID as your buddy to receive PMz on this FF. I usually use --silvermist-- for all my D3 works but this I want to keep separate for 2 reasons. 1- in silvermist, there are many who don't read the pmz resulting in me just sending pmz for no gain. 2. secret ðŸ˜› 

Any requests sent to my original ID [..first.rain..] will be deleted as I DO NOT send out pmz on updates from that account. 

Thanks. 
Khushi.

-Araina- thumbnail
I n d e x .

**All page numbers (except for Page 1) are hyper-linked**

#1 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 1-3   
#2 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 4-11 
Part 12: Page 1
Part 13: Page 17
Page 14: Page 35
Part 15: Page 57
Part 16: Page 87
Part 17: Page 100
Part 18: Page 130
Important Note
Next.. 
#4 Guzarish [My version D3] 

Color key: 

(yes, I will color code the parts so the dialogues can be made out easily and you can also tell who says what. The colors given will stay same throughout the FF.)

Kriya

Shivam

Smriti

Swayam

Rey

Sharon

Vishakha

Neha

Rinni

Simmi

Bharat

RDX

Vicky

Nilesh

Amar

(rest will be added as they make their entry + will add them all on first page with CS and include at top of each update till the time you automatically remember that this color belongs to this person ðŸ˜›)

-Araina- thumbnail
Author's Note. 
Hey guys! How are you all doing? Fine I hope. I know many of you are having exams. All the best for them 🤗 I just want to say that don't forget to come back after exams 😳 As it is, this FF is being written only for you guys. So there won't be a point to continue if you guys leave. Do come back :D It makes me really happy to read the fast comments and all the like! 

Also, there are over 100 people on the PM id and lately, only 60 likes. If this continues till December, I'll be redoing the pm list and deleting everyone. If you want to be kept, make sure to constantly press like on updates and comments 😃 If you are inactive due to exams, let me know through a scrap, pm, comment anything so I know.

That's all. Take care and all the best for exams once again 🤗 Loads of love! 
-Khushi. 
-Araina- thumbnail
For Introduction + Character Sketch: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/64353027�

New readersAdd Guzarish. as your buddy to get pmz when I update.

G u z a r i s h  .

Previous: Part 11 Thread 2 Pg125

Next: Part 13 Page 17

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Part 12

The next day, during lunch time, the trio sneaked out of college again to go to the same caf they knew they'd find Shivam. Sharon suddenly started showing signs of nervousness. Her role was a bit dangerous and if Shivam figured out their motive, they would be in big trouble. Swayam noticed this. He whispered to her, "You'll be fine. I'll be right behind you if something goes wrong."

She nodded, knowing she was just being paranoid. Their plan was full-proof and no scope for mistakes. Vishakha turned then. She asked, "Can I talk to you alone?" Sharon was confused and so was Swayam. Even then, she walked with Vishakha to the side.

She whispered. "He's right. I'll be with you too. Just jump in with a determination. I know I saw it in your eyes yesterday when we told you the whole story. Don't look at him as the guy you once trusted. Look at him as the traitor who betrayed you. Look at him as the person who created rifts in your and Swayam's relation. Look at him as the reason for Rey's current state. Once you do that, it'll be easy to take him down."

Sharon nodded again."Thank you." She said back genuinely.

"Anytime; Ready?" With another nod, they walked about to Swayam. He was watching from a distance and had at least that much figured out that Vishakha was trying to make Sharon feel better. The three of them looked from the entrance and saw Shivam sitting at his usual table with his friends. Sharon looked back at them and they nodded for her to go on.

Confidently she stepped inside as Vishakha and Swayam took their hiding places, close to Sharon just in case, as promised. "Shivam." She said when she was right by them. Shivam turned and then smirked seeing her.

"Look, if it isn't the famous Sharon Raiprakash!"

She ignored his sarcastic comment. "Can I talk to you alone? Please?" And looked behind him at his friends. He thought for a couple of silent seconds and then finally nodded his friends as if to ask them to leave. They went out of the caf to do their own things, taking their leave.

Then, both he and Sharon sat down. She began. "Shivam' look, I'm here to say sorry. I thought a lot about it and realized I shouldn't have slapped you." What she really wanted to say was 'one slap wasn't enough. You needed to get hundreds more!' but controlled her anger.

Vishakha carefully walked towards them and stood behind Shivam's chair to get a look at his back. Their plan was to grab the letter while Sharon distracted him. It wasn't one of the fanciest plans but considering their hatred for Shivam, it was a wonder Sharon was even saying the sweet words to Shivam in order to distract him.

"I realized it was wrong of me to do that. My friends were upset and I couldn't betray them. So to show them, I had to slap you. Please forgive me?"

Shivam looked at her like she as joking. Turns out, he is a bit smart to not trust her that easily. He had seeing the anger in her that day. "That day, your anger didn't seem like an act." He objected.

She sighed. "I know' Like I said, it was an act. I had to make it believable."

He stayed silent for a second. Hesitantly, despising her next move, she placed her hand on top of his. "I'm really sorry?" and looked right into his eyes. She had put on a cloud of sympathy for him. In reality, she hated every moment of it. All she really wanted to do was tear his head off so she won't have to see him ever in his life again.

By now, Vishakha had managed to 'accidently' throw his bag on the floor so she can easily kneel down and go through it. Sharon was doing well at keeping him distracted and have him not look back. Swayam watched from a distance to keep both the girls safe. Shivam was a man who could not be trusted.

Shuffling his bag, she finally felt the envelope. She grabbed it quickly and ran back to Swayam. Handing it to him, he opened it to make sure it was the letter they were looking for. Indeed, it was. Swayam cursed.

"That son of a *****" He folded the letter and handed it to Vishakha. Knowing they didn't have to put up an act of hiding any longer, he came out in clear view and dangerously walked up to Shivam and pulled him up by his collar before Shivam saw it coming. Truly, even Sharon had not seen that coming.

"How dare you?" Shivam started to threaten but Swayam's threat was more tempting.

"No. How dare you play with my friends' life?" Shivam acted confused. "Oh, drop the act. We found the letter. Do you really think Sharon will come back to you after what you did?" Shivam looked back at Sharon, who stood by Vishakha. Vish had her hands around Sharon to comfort her. Both the girls stood behind Swayam, to stay out of trouble's way. Everyone in the caf had turned their eyes on the commotion taking place.

Vishakha showed him the envelope they had in hand. Shivam started laughing. "Seriously, your friends are so dumb. They hadn't even seen it coming."

"What matters is that we did find out. And your time of freedom is over now." Swayam was about to continue when Sharon kept her hand on his shoulder. He paused to look at her, still his grip tight on Shivam so he wouldn't escape.

"Let me. I deserve the honor to do this much more than you." She pleaded. He had to nod, knowing that it was just as much her battle as his.

He stepped back. She stood right where Swayam was a few seconds ago. Tension passed around and they waited for Sharon to speak. Only, she didn't. The next thing you heard was the sound of skin meeting skin as one would slap the other tightly.

Shivam's hand lay on his cheek from shock. He looked up at her. She said coldly, "This is for betraying my friends." Before he could react, she gave him another slap. "This is for hurting Rey and Kriya." Yet another slap followed on his other cheek. "This is for hurting Swayam." That one shocked Swayam. He hadn't expected this even in his dreams. She was taking out her anger in form of violence. With a last slap, she said, her voice almost quavering. "And this; is for hurting me. Let this be a lesson."

With that, she took a step back. Vishakha was completely and beyond the state of shock. She knew Sharon was a lot of things. But she had never taken Sharon for a violent person. Yes, she would hurt people with her words. But never once had she thought she could take her anger out in this form.

Sharon gave a warning finger to Shivam and let that speak for itself. "Let's go." She said without moving her gaze from Shivam. She wanted to take in a glimpse of him to always remember him by as her biggest lesson of life. She had learnt a lot about life. With a turn, the three walked out.

Inside, Shivam stood with a blank expression. No one could tell what was going on in his head. For now, he was going to go completely underground for a while. Was this the end? The Louian's were completely unaware of his thoughts. His final words, "This is not the end," that he said to himself proved a lot.

Outside, Sharon walked in between Swayam and Vishakha. Both of them stayed silent, not knowing if they should say anything. They had just witnessed a sign of Sharon they never knew existed. Swayam had seen her before when she first slapped Shivam. Never this bad though' Swayam was still a bit stuck on her words 'This is for hurting Swayam.' It made him think she cared for him just as well. But how could he be sure?

He wanted to ask her. But couldn't. How was he to ask?  They had sat in the car and gotten back to school. After that, only the thought of getting the letter to Rey occupied him. Reluctantly, he let go of Sharon's thoughts for a while. For he knew, Sharon wasn't going anywhere. But Kriya already had left. More delay couldn't be done any longer.

Hey guys! There's the much awaited update. Their plan. I know it's not that special kind. Still... And next chapter, you guys finally get to read the letter 😉 I'm sure you're very eager to read that. So give me fast fast likes and comments and I'll put up the part on Tuesday. Or else I'll delay it further. Please me 😳 Oh, and do read the little note on the post above this chapter. Please and thank you =) 

Love, Khushi 🤗

Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congo

n bye

gtg

baki badmein

sorry
-Araina- thumbnail
^ It's late madam. Good night 🤗
Born2Dance thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

^ It's late madam. Good night 🤗

i no...

but u commenting on ur threads din allow me to go...

can't help u c...
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Born2Dance

i no...

but u commenting on ur threads din allow me to go...

can't help u c...

Haww! Aab mele ko guilty feel hota hai.. I shouldn't have started replying 😆
Born2Dance thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Haww! Aab mele ko guilty feel hota hai.. I shouldn't have started replying 😆

oye nautanki..!!

zor ka thapad khayegi fr sure...

ek toh u stopped updating dis upar se itne nakhre...

oof..!!!