#1 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 1-3

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

And so look who's back to bother ðŸ˜Ž ME! Not gonna give some intro so I'm a bit sad 😛 My readers are leaving me Aah well... other things are probably better :/ Anywho,
I'm here to present my own version of D3 after all the mess-ups that began since Kria's exit. Everything about SwaRon is in my way. KriyAnsh is my way as well. 
Though the craziness of the other characters might not be there that much... I can write but maybe involving that many characters in one scene might make it a mess 😳 They will be there of course but maybe less? I obviously won't be using them as advertisers in the show; that much I can promise you 😳  The plot is what I wished it would be... Im sure many of you would love to read it 😳 

Disclaimer: Yes, Shivam IS a part of it. And yes, Taani comes in as well. But I'm changing her role. She is WAY immature in the show and the reason given to us form her existence in D3 bothers me a lot. Thus, she does come but hopefully the way I present it, it'll be interesting for you to read? 

Lastly, a surprise! I will be updating this FF regularly! Yes, that means I will be given a part every OTHER day and since it's every other day.. parts might seem a bit short 😳 I might update twice in a day if I get mind-blowing response on an update 😉 So keep a regular visit at this thread because I am just going to keep on updating  

Actually, the reason is that I think this will be interesting as many of you wish to see these things in the show. And thus, the fast paced updates to keep you all busy 😆 

Now I present: 

Color key: 

(yes, I will color code the parts so the dialogues can be made out easily and you can also tell who says what. The colors given will stay same throughout the FF.)

Kriya

Shivam

Smriti

Swayam

Rey

Sharon

Vishakha

Neha

(rest will be added as they make their entry + will add them all on first page with CS and include at top of each update till the time you automatically remember that this color belongs to this person ðŸ˜›)

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guzarish. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Add this ID as your buddy to receive PMz on this FF. I usually use --silvermist-- for all my D3 works but this I want to keep separate for 2 reasons. 1- in silvermist, there are many who don't read the pmz resulting in me just sending pmz for no gain. 2. secret 😛 

Any requests sent to my original ID [..first.rain..] will be deleted as I DO NOT send out pmz on updates from that account. 

Thanks. 
Khushi.
-Araina- thumbnail
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
I n d e x .
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

**All page numbers (except for Page 1) are hyper-linked**

Color Key: Page 1
Introduction + CS: Page 1
Part 1: Page 45
Part 2: Page 76
Part 3: Page 102
#2 Guzarish [My version D3] 

Color key: 

(yes, I will color code the parts so the dialogues can be made out easily and you can also tell who says what. The colors given will stay same throughout the FF.)

Kriya

Shivam

Smriti

Swayam

Rey

Sharon

Vishakha

Neha

(rest will be added as they make their entry + will add them all on first page with CS and include at top of each update till the time you automatically remember that this color belongs to this person ðŸ˜›)

-Araina- thumbnail

(This all begins during the time when Kriya has to leave and she makes the decision of choosing her friends over her love.)

What happens when the person you loved from the bottom of your hearts betrays you? Or so you think that. The secrets are kept hidden thinking it will save others the heart break. Instead, what happens? More hearts are broken as a result! The chapters that were to remain closed, reopens with the new twists in their lives. Whether they like it or not, it the life's 'Guzarish' that they have to accept and live with while striving the find the end of the rainbow. What all will they have to go through in order to reach that? Keep on reading to find out! 

All the characters are same as the show. It is just the events of my imagination that shape them differently from what they are in the show. Imagine them all like they were in February time before the real creative messed it up. Not that hard right? As it is, we all are yearning to see the real characters we fell in love with. 

But, whenever a new character comes or I feel as if a CS for an already existing character needs to be given, I will add it here and also let you all know =)

Just a list of characters:

Girls: Kriya Ghai, Sharon Raiprakash, Neha, Vishakha, Rinni, Simmi, Taani.

Boys: Reyansh Singhania, Swayam Shekhavat, Vicky, Bharat, Amar, Nilesh and Shivam.

Professors: RDX and Karan Mallik (Yup, he's there) 😉 along with Nicole. At times, the principal + VP.

Others: Smriti Ghai

-Araina- thumbnail
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
okay so have opened the edit post as soon as u scrapped me

but got lazy...

whats the 2nd reason.. am not making any guess...

u tell me...

so how did i foget that both of them are also there.. maine unke naam dekhe hi nhi

so the intro u gave...

loved it...

especially u know u go away thinking its for the best but turns ouut to be for the worst...

thats is so totally true...

the intro is a hard core material... hits all the correct points.. or to say appropriate notes on the intsrument...

life comes and brings unexpected turns opening chapters which we never wanna ever open... but thats life... isn't it...

ur version of d3... it has to have KR accha wala... thoda dhakka khake milega lekin milega zarur...

so waiting for the update...

par usse pehle sajda *big eyes*
Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
Buddy request sent...
yup ur secrete there is a wild guess

unres

Intro..

Should i say the sneak peak was less provoking  ki aise into diya dat too with reguilar updates..
A word from u.

Chotu nah..
Ur works make me flow  with it..Chotu diya tho it wil be like a para which i donr want..Acha tumhare Wu ka size chalega if its every other day.

Now As u have kept Taani nd shivam let me see how u mould two diiferent characters.

Now to my sweet Cs:I was imaging kaunsa cs and yup the way u put up names there i liked that..
Who can forget the original D3 characters...😭.I miss them so much.

And can i know first chap kab hai????

Edited by asmaju - 11 years ago
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res
unres

yaay atlast u started this one...was eagerly waiting 4 it...

finally wil get something to read that actually wanted to happen in d3

firstly i loved the title
its beautiful...

woah regular updates*some1 pinch me...m i dreaming*
yes yes yes...

Rdx nicole n karan sir too...its surely gonna be a rocking ff

Waiting 4 d 1st part...

Thanx 4 d pm khushiEdited by --Kinjal-- - 11 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res ki train lag gayi...madam ji edit karo soon...ninni aaying mujhe...

Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi update soon. . .
Egarly waitng 4 the update. . , .. . .
N plz plz pm me wen u update. . . .
Egarly waitng. . . .