m confused
i hav many...
Bt WickedCharm tops the list

Koi aur hai? ðŸ¤”
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

New readersAdd Guzarish. as your buddy to get pmz when I update.

G u z a r i s h  .

Previous: Part 15 Pg 57

Next: Part 17 Page Page 100

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Part 16

Next day, Sharon got to college little early than usual in hopes to stall her conversation with Swayam for as long as she could. Unluckily for her, her friends, Rinni and Simmi decided to come in early as well for dance rehearsal.

"Sharon!"Simmi called out as she was walking towards the locker room. Sharon stooped, wide-eyed, definitely not expecting them to be there. Rinni and Simmi skidded up to her as well.

"Sharon! Finally! Where have you been these days? We hardly see you."

"Yea'I've been busy'" She lied.

Both the girls were quick to ignore that. "Anyways, tell Rinni too much sweet is not good for health! She's been going on eating pastries from canteen for God knows how long!"

Rinni defended herself. "Amar makes good pastries!"

"Aa-ha-ha" Simmi mimicked. "Since when did you start liking them? You've always hated it?"

Sharon rolled her eyes. Why was she stuck between them two when all she wanted to do was run away from people? Just then, from the corner of her eye, she saw Swayam enter. She made a quick excuse, interrupting Rinni and Simmi's argument. "I have to get my books." She ran into the locker room.

Rinni and Simmi forgot their argument and followed her in. "Hey, wait for us!" Rinni yelled behind Sharon, catching Swayam's attention. But Sharon was long gone inside the locker room.

So much for coming early! Sharon talked to herself. Once inside, Sharon stopped panicking and finally noticed something. Rinni and Simmi were arguing to avoid something' dance. She asked them, "Guys, how are you all holding up?"

She sat down in between them to listen to them, putting them before her dilemma. "You know' it's tough." Simmi said.

"Yea' we've lost our confidence. It's going to be hard whenever we go up on stage again'" Rinni agreed.

Sharon put her arms around her best friends and advised. "Guys, like I said before that day. We dance for ourselves. We know we didn't fail. We were cheated with. We have nothing to be ashamed of when we walk up on stage again. Nothing or no one should make the decision for us. Dancing is our life. It gives us happiness and no one can take that away from us. Right?"

The girls nodded with a new gleam of hope on their faces. "How about we meet after school today and just dance freely?"

"Sounds good,""Yea," Both said simultaneously.

Everyone was assembled in the rehearsal hall. Everyone except Rey. "Where's Rey?" Vicky asked.

"Disappeared again. Now we aren't his friends anymore, na." Nilesh commented sarcastically and upset.

Swayam spoke up, "Relax guys. I haven't called him here on purpose."

"Why you not calling him?" Neha asked in her won improper English structure.

"Guys, let him speak first!" Sharon said, having a clue what he wanted to talk about. Everyone finally settled down and waited for Swayam to speak up. He told them the truth about Shivam and the letter and the relationship shared by Kriya and Reyansh. Everyone was pissed at Shivam while at the same time, were sad about hearing the tragic ending of Kriya and Rey's relationship.

"Why do bad things happen to good people?" Amar asked in his stammering way of speaking.

Nilesh said, "Guys, we have to do something."

Vicky backed him up. "He's right. Rey deserves to be happy again."

Neha replied, "Yea' We can't bring Kriya back'"

"Someone else can surely come in!" Simmi added.

"NO!" Swayam and Sharon went at the same time. At first, shocked at agreeing, they looked at each other. Sharon quickly diverted her look. Seeing that Swayam was still in trance, she continued, "Guys' both of them love each other! It won't be right to force someone on him."

"Right' What he needs is friends' to keep him happy. Not another girl." Swayam finally said. Others seemed to have silenced as if understanding that point. Slowly, one by one, they all agreed. "So, what shall we do?"

"Can I suggest something?" A voice from behind said. They all turned to look at RDX.

"Sir'?" They all let out in a low whisper and all stood up at once. "Sorry' But I happened to have overheard everything'"

They all hung their heads down, thinking they were trouble as whenever RDX came for them, it meant trouble. RDX smiled. "Relax guys, it's not always trouble time for you!" They all looked up at him with a look and he seemed to be rethinking what he'd said. "Never mind. I take that back. You guys always land up in trouble. Well, record breaker, not this time. Maybe I can help you guys this time?"

They looked keen on knowing what RDX had to suggest. When they heard him out, they all were grinning. "That is a perfect idea!" Vishakha said excited!

"Yea, this'll work for sure!"

Everyone was leaving the room. Sharon gave one quick look at Swayam and started to run out with others so he wouldn't stop her. "Sharon."

She stopped, eyes shut. Her friends were already long gone, not registering her absence. She slowly turned to look at him, knowing he'll want to know the answer. But what he said next surprised her. "I'm sorry."

"What?" She let out moments after staring at him.

He walked a bit closer to her. "I'm sorry for whatever I said about you and Shivam' I dunno what happened to me. I just couldn't bear the thought of you with someone else. I know you don't feel anything for me and I'm okay with that. You want the book shut and I understand that too. You must have your reasons and I won't question you. But I do want to apologize for my behavior. I had no right to get mad at you'"

He said it all at once and with so much passion in his eyes that it pained her. Especially the last bit. She wanted to tell him he does have right upon her. She just too stunned.

"Yesterday'" she started to ask how he wanted her to tak a decision. He cut her off.

"I know what I said yesterday. I got carried away in the moment. I thought about it and you've already said it once before. The book be best remained close. I know you don't care for me."

"It's not that!" she quickly said. A second later, bit her tongue as she realized what she's said. In the hype of the moment, she too let down her guard and put forth her emotions. Swayam, for a second, stood there replaying the words in his head. Then, he understood the meaning behind it and smiled. But seeing the awkwardness Sharon seemed to be in, he didn't want to make it worse.

Thus, he said, "See you tomorrow." And quietly walked out. Sharon stood there thinking and admiring how he always thought about her first and him last. And then, she hated herself for always leaving him hanging just because she couldn't get her thoughts straight and decide at once. She let out a groan.

Swayam met up with Rey in the locker room. "Kaise ho?" Swayam asked. Rey gave a smile and gave a nod as if to say 'fine'. But Swayam could see the feeble face that gave evidence that he had been crying again. Swayam gave a squeeze to him shoulder as if to pass him comfort and let him know that everything would turn out just fine.

Note below =)

-Araina- thumbnail
.note
Next chapter up... I hope you all liked it.. Let me say this.. I had something else planned for SwaRon track which was much better. But I can't remember what I had planned ðŸ˜’ Hope fully I can remember and make it work with this.. 

Other than that, Kriya will be back soon. Promise 😛 But only after Taani's entrance (which will be in two episodes time..) 

Aab iss update keliye kitna likes milenge? ðŸ¤” Thank you so much to those who still comment when there exams are going on. It means a LOT to me. 🤗 

Edit: Next chapter i'll post tomorrow IF and only IF I get a good amount of response today.. So spam/comment/like 😉 

-Khushi.
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i loved it...

but again i have the same complaint...

lekin...

iss baar complaint mein thoda twist hai...

actually i wanted to read the aftermath on rey...

i like reading u know the complications and heart to heart feelings...

so coming to it...

it was beautiful...

love how every1 is reaching out for them...

lekin thoda sa rey dikha de...

pljjhhh nah...

and kria ki vaapsi karva de...

solve swaron soon... it getting highly tangled...

bol do na seedhe jaake i love u ... agar nhi toh like ya fir care... zyada asaan hai...😆

anyways loved the update...
Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
post it aise hi...

color coding baad mein karna...

at least i wud get to read... 😃
-Araina- thumbnail
Spammin shuru? 

Post updated. Note posting and uske baad pmz..
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Haha xD 

I reserved even before you updated! =D

Listen, I would read and comment by tomorrow hopefully but my spot remains reserved!

And do reply to my PM if you can! :P

Good Night! 
-Araina- thumbnail
Nivi- I'll get to it after I send out the pmz =)

Mimi- comment jahan bhi ho.. I'm gonna read it na =)
-Vaish- thumbnail
NS...

tune kria ko chor bana diya...

she took the mask from rey's bag...

hawww...