Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Muna_93

I think they're being a little mean.. It's obvious to anyone that they are just friends and Rajeev treats her like a younger sister, he calls her 'beta' for God's sake... These guys are bitching way too much πŸ€’

I agree. Niketan is trying to save his A** from getting eliminate.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Niketan was saying the truth tho.. whatever he said is actually the personality traits of people.. while Ashka just bitches for no rhyme or reason..

and I can't imagine myself or anyone bitching about someone first thing after getting up.. remember God, do something productive come on now..

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BIGG BOSS 6 LIVE STREAM UPDATES  - 13th Novemeber '12

** Times being converted to India Time.
** Bold bits are important.
** Red bits are spoilers.

Night Updates:
At night, Vishal and Mink were the first people to sit down at night to watch 2 diyas per team. They started talking in Punjabi. Vishal said that as per his impression, all the house mates are correct, even Sapna. She must have gone through things that causing her to be the way she is. He says he can't fight in order to get ahead in the game because he's here representing his family. One might end up winning but will go insane. And if a person can play games inside the house, they can also play games in real life. It'll permanently taint their character. Mink agrees. Then they discuss Niketan being a clever game player. And Mink jokes about wanting a female BB voice. Vishal says "BB yeh aap ke pet pe laat maar rahi hai". πŸ˜†They go quiet after a while. Vishal appears to be asleep. One of the diyas' flame burns out and Vishal doesn't realize until after a while.

Next shift, Mink goes and wakes up Delnaaz. She comes and sits near the windows and falls asleep in front of her team's diyas.
Meanwhile Vishal is asleep on a lounge chair close by. Not really looking at the diyas. 

~ 3:50am - Delnaaz later goes and wakes up Rajev while Vishal wakes up Sana. Sana falls asleep on the lounge chair under her blanket. Whereas Rajev keeps pacing up and down the path reciting poetry to himself. 30 mins later, Sana appears to wake up from slumber to check on her diyas and Rajev says don't worry, I'm keeping tabs on your diyas as well. If they go out, I'll let you know. Then after a pause he says, or you might as well go back to bed. She continues to sleep on the lounge chair.

~ 5:30am - Urvashi replaces Sana. (by mayandrah) Rajev put a timer for Urvashi... which they say is roughly 1 and a half hours... it is a tray full of water... I think they wait until it empties or what. Rajev came inside to wake Niketan...Niketan took a good 2 minutes to finally get up...Now Nik going out. (by Saniya93) Niketan asks r u the fourth from ut team she says no third...he says "kisi ne kalti maari hogi" she says "vishal ne kheencha hoga" ( he must've stayed for long) then nik says delnaz to bilkul nahin kheencha... She says delnaz cannot do these night tasks...nik asks does delnaz have a genuine problem or she just says like that...urvashi says how do i know. (by Muna_93) Niketan bitching about Delnaaz to Urvashi, saying that Delnaaz wakes up every morning with the words 'Mujhe dard hai' 'Usne mujhe roz kaha hai ke usse dard hai, hadd hoti hai' 'Jab dance karna hota hai, performance karni hoti hai, dumb charades khelna hota hai toh dard kahan jaata hai?'(by mayandrah) nik and urv discussing about Raj ka sana wala angle...that it is very stupid... if it is just friendship, it is fine... otherwise to get Delu... it is very stupid. Urv cant understand Rajev's actual behaviour,,, Mumbai mein for 5 minutes at social events... he was calm and composed. Nik realised today that besides Sapna and him, everyone else is an actor. Now theyre talking abt who would cry if they didnt win...delnaz, sana ashka and shayantani niketan says all 4 r quite boring from audience perspective! (by soulful) Nik indirectly trying to tell urvashi about aashka...but urvi still trying to defend her little bit (by mayandrah) Urv... "aaj tayyar hon gai sab... sab beemariyan nikal jaayein gi" . (by srkangel) nik baba doing personality analysis of contestents with urvashi. (by crystalline23) Urvashi bitching abt SapnaπŸ˜† (by Shahzur4Cruiser) Urvashi was talking bad about Dalnaaz too. Niketan said he will never gona meet any house mate outside this show. (by soulful) Urv was saying that Delu is being over-dependent on Aashka...She should become independent and show her own strength...she already knew that her ex-husband also coming on show...she should stop complaining...Nik said Rajiv is very good at heart...He now realized that Delu's friends were the one -who kept on nominating him in the beginning.

Updates while I was away:
7:30am - (by Saniya93) Aashka sapna bitching abt mink! 

General Updates:
(will not be able to give detailed updates for a few days at least as my hands hurt while typing)

10:25am - Aashka speaking with Vishal or Vrajesh saying that the task is doable and 1200 diyas takes a lot of effort but it can be done and BB must have given us this goal after a lot of thought.

10:30am - Niketan and Mink sitting at the turn table and counting the diyas as they are making them and cutting them. Rajev seems to be sitting and painting them. For the blue team, either Vrajesh seem to be painting the diyas. Nik-Mink counted till 19.

10:34am - Vishal and Urvashi having breakfast. Sana and Delnaaz making paratha. Sapna eating at the counter. Vishal is recommended chole bhature to Sapna.

10:40am - Scene outside again. Instead of Vrajesh, Urvashi is painting and counting the diyas. 

10:45am - Niketan calls Urvashi to watch the speed and rate at which they make diyas. Niketan counts 23 diyas and says lets keep 25 per tray to Mink. Inside Vrajesh is having breakfast.

10:53am - In the kitchen Sana is talking about how she really wanted to get married when she was younger so she could dress up. Sapna says, mujhe bhi bada shauk hai, πŸ˜† Outside Mink and Niketan still at it. Urvashi still working for the blue team and Rajev for the red team, stacking and painting their diyas.

10:57am - Vishal came out with an umbrella to help Urvashi. Shortly thereafter, Aashka comes and holds the umbrella up so that she, Vishal and Urvashi's faces are in the shade.

11:14am - Sana and Delnaaz singing while making parathas. Sana says she wanted to sing "hum bane tum bane ek dooje ke liye" for Salman but she was worried he'd say, "I don't know what you say, I don't know don't know what you say". πŸ˜†

11:19am - BB makes an announcement and muted. Niketan and Mink still outside and they seem to be done cutting. Cam to Sana in the kitchen says "thank god yeh karya khatam hua warna to log aatma hatya kar lete". Delnaaz saying she feels like literally her energy over. Now, Sapna, Sana discussing and comparing Major and this task and wondering which was more physically exhausting. Sana saying this one because we had to stay up all night.

11:30am - Both teams seem to be counting their diyas. Rajev comes in says that most likely there will be only a minor difference between the numbers of the two teams. BB makes an announcement for Rajev. He walks out and back in. Vishal relaxing outside on the lounge chair he set up near the front door last night. Niketan going for a bath. Vishal jokes with him saying "you're going for a bath so early" and then says to BB "BB yeh jo Niketan hain wo nahate nahi hain". πŸ˜† Then Vrajesh comes out and Vishal says, "ummeed nahi thi magar hum jeet gaye".😲

11:38am - Mink talking to Rajev and Delnaaz saying that she thought they'd get more time to paint but Niketan said wait, let's count, let's do this that. Rajev said that I thought Sapna was going to paint so I took it easy. Delnaaz saying yeah, she could have helped out. Outside, Sana and Vishal counted 605 painted for blue team. BB mutes.

11:43am to 11:54am - Random shots of everyone. Sapna sleeping in an awkward position. Vrajesh ironing. Vishal chilling outside and possibly farting. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Mink laughing. Rajev and Delnaaz in the kitchen. Del wants the chimney on. So Rajev is talking to BB and saying BB chimney ON and he keeps snapping his fingers. After a min the chimney goes on and he goes, YEAH, BB listens to me. And Delnaaz says go for it. And he bumps Delnaaz and says, you told me to go for it and runs away.πŸ˜‰  Delnaaz smiles and then mumbles that he's irritiating her. Rajev singing. Cam again on Vishal. Cam now on Aashka resting. Sana mopping the red bedroom. Sapna doing something sitting on her bed.

12pm - Cooking. Rajev sweeping the yellow bedroom.

12:07pm - BB announcement for everyone to gather in the living area. Probably result time.

12:09pm - Vrajesh wondering if Niketan chacha is asleep in the bathroom πŸ˜† as he washes the dishes. Seems everyone has come so BB changes to out door logo n muted.

12:20pm - Seems everyone's family sent everone something for diwali. Del didnt get anything n Niketan asking, y? what does it mean? Sana in bathrroom cleaning. Sapna comes in to help. Sana says don't talk to me. I'm upset my family didn't send anything. Sapna saying coz they sent during bakra eid. In the house, Rajev complaining about clothes. Niketan commenting he doesnt care about clothes & people used to say that things change in the BB house after a month or month & half and I can see that. Delnaaz is getting a no for an answer from Rajev. Delnaaz in background confused. Back to bathroom cleaning.

12:37pm - Sana still lamenting over not receiving anything. "BB ko aise nahi bolna chahye na ki sab ke liye uphaar aaya hai". Then Sapna talking about the sweets and Sana says there are other sweets than kaju katri like moti choor ke laddoo. Urva comes to the bathroom and tells them that they need to come inside because for 4 hrs the entire outside area will be closed and off limits. Outside Vishall exercising with dumbbells. Shortly thereafter, Urvashi, Sana and Mink go inside. Aashka comes out looking for Urvashi and then goes back inside. Then comes out again to use the rest room. Sapna going back to the restroom. Vishal continuing exercising. Delnaaz goes to the bathroom. Niketan comes inside. Vishal says he's coming.

1pm - Urvashi called in confession room. Niketan and Vishal asleep. Later Vishal calls Niketan and starts singing "jago jago jago subha ho gayi" and then singing other songs while yawning.

1:15pm - Urvashi, Delnaaz, Aashka, Vrajesh, Sana talking. Vrajesh was saying something about the luxury budget. Urvashi saying that they might be doing pooja at the tree later on. Vishal in yellow bedroom singing, "ae kaash ke hum hosh main ab aane na paayein".

1:24pm - Sana and Sapna are getting ready. BB announces for Rajev to wear his mic.

1:26pm - Urvashi requesting BB to send her black purse. She asks Delnaaz what happened to Rajev, Del says I don't know. Urvashi goes to him. Sana was going to him and Aashka says wait, we'll go afterwards coz he'll only tell us. Then aashka tells delnaaz that rajev is crying. πŸ˜² Sana tells Delnaaz to go ask him what's wrong. Delnaaz just roaming around Sana, Aashkha and Sapna. Sapna getting ready. BB's bells' gong sounds. Aashka goes to check on it. Delnaaz goes to yellow room. Sana says, if my clothes haven't come then...

1:31pm - Mink goes to the store room and brings out a basket with her name on it and starts looking at it. Sana asks Sapna if she should go to Rajev. Sana meets Delnaaz and it seems she's crying. Sana "tum kyun ro rahi ho, kya bol raha hai wo?". MUTED. 

1:34pm - Delnaaz sitting on her bed and sniffing. Rajev in the yellow bedroom. All the boys there as well as Aashka and they are talking to him. Mink gets get basket to the room. Del asks "bhagwaan ka sab hai?". Mink setting up the idol and seems to be lighting a diya for pooja at her night stand.

1:37pm - Del sitting on her bed still crying silently. Everyone still in the other bedroom except Mink n Sana. No sound.

1:40pm - Aashka talking to Delnaaz. Seems to be consoling her. No audio. Mink looking at her things and also crying. πŸ˜•

1:45pm - Mink walks upto Delnaaz and takes some tissues and wipes her tears and then asks why Delnaaz is crying. Mics muted and empty kitchen view. 

1:46pm - yellow bedroom. Seems everyone has calmed down. Everyone discussing families and such. Vrajesh and Niketan talking. Mink sitting across from them and crying. Niketan saying maybe they didn't send anything written because they didn't think it was allowed. Rajev saying 4 people have cried, even Urvashi is crying. Niketan saying every day someone or the other cries. Urvashi sitting with Rajev. Niketan goes upto Urvashi and makes a cow sound and says this is how an elephant says happy diwali and Urvashi says, that's a bhains. πŸ˜† BB mutes and switches cam.

1:51pm - Aashka talking to Del. Mics muted.  Urvashi back and she has a tray full of stuff. She's showing Del a card she got. In yello room, Vishal, Rajev, Mink, Niketan and Vrajesh talking. Mink pouring something on Vishal's hand. BB's gong sounds. Vishal thinks its his kurta pajama.

1:56pm - Sana saying she'll put make up in hopes that her clothes will come. Urvashi stands next to her and says, "smile kar ke make up lagao, tradition mat thodo" and laughs. Sana smiles and continues. Urvashi goes to Del who is still crying. Mink n Nik in kitchen. Mink's parents sent a buddha statue. Niketan sees a tea cup and Mink says it's Sapna's but she refused. He asks why? She says coz her new name is Miss No No. Then she asks Nik to repeat the new name. He says No? Dr. No. He walks off to the yellow bedroom while Mink sweeps the living area.

2:08pm - Niketan asks Rajev were you crying because of the clothes. Rajev says yes. Niketan and Rajev ask Vrajesh what was his secret task. Vrajesh says agar hoga to kya? BB changes cam to Urvashi reading her card from her sons and kissing it and smiling. BB changes cam to entrance of living area. Blinds are down.

2:15pm - Vishal lying on Aashka's bed with Aashka and Sana and their talking about their friends. Vishal saying he only told a couple of friends he's coming on BB and the rest will only find out now. He's saying Rohit Khurrana is his very very best friend. Sana request BB to send her a picture of Rohit so that she can see him. Now they're discussing getting dressed and eating with Del and Urvashi.

2:22pm - Vishal said he has no friends from the industry and Aashka was giving Sana weird funny looks, She was smiling and hiding her face. I think she's teasing Sana. πŸ˜† Vishal was oblivious. Vishal was talking about how his best friends are from school. Aashka says it's different with girls. Vishal says, one of my friends is married with a kid and he opened a clothing store with my name. Sana "kya bakwaas hai yeh". Aashka hits her and says, when I get clothes from my family, I'll open it and say "kya bakwaas hai yeh. and when you get happy I'll say, kya bakwaas hai yeh". Sana makes a sad face. πŸ˜† Vishal wishes Madhorama happy diwali at the camera.

2:29pm - Sana, Aashka, Vishal, Urvashi are complaining about the heat.

2:30pm - Vishal saying his team made 505 diyas and red team made 482. They think there will be a buffet laid outside. Sapna asking who won. Obama or Mitt Romney. Sapna saying I hate Mitt Romney. Vishal was saying I'm not going to say because I'm not in the mood to say who won. Sana saying he said yes Obama won. Vishal saying, I didn't say anything. Sapna is happy.

2:22pm - Vrajesh comes in and Sana says Delu is taking a bath. She says Delu and Vrajesh takes the most time. Vrajesh says I take a bathe very quickly. Sana says yes, 20 - 25 mins. Sapna and Vishal discussing Obama and Vishal says he never did anything as a president. Sapna says you have no idea what America's state was when he got the job after Bush. Then the conversation moves onto Vishal being a pilot. Vishal says all my friends became pilots except me. πŸ˜²

2:35pm - Aashka said those who cry easily are mentally strong. Vishal is laughing at it. πŸ˜†

2:40pm - Aash, Sana, Sapna, Vishal joking about. Sapna starts talking about Salman Khan and BB mutes it. Showing kitchen area now.

4:45pm - Sapna showing Vishal a pink sari. Vishal asks about the blouse so sapna says blouse wouse main nahi pehenti. They all laugh. Vrajesh comes running in and everyone is jumping and screaming. BB mutes and shift to kitchen.  Sapna saying, tum har hafte nominate karo, ham nahi jayeinge. Delnaaz is out of the bathroom so I think Vrajesh was running in to take a bath in the captain's room.

5pm - Urvashi, Vishal and Sapna having lunch - aloo gobi.

*taking a break*

Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Breakfast mein kya hai aaj ?? πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
omg...GMM is not sitting with Urvashi for breakfast. They are all standing and chatting, eating. But not talking with Urvashi. wow...such negativity.🀒
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

omg...GMM is not sitting with Urvashi for breakfast. They are all standing and chatting, eating. But not talking with Urvashi. wow...such negativity.🀒

Nishi.. πŸ€— Happy Diwali!!😊

What is this GMM???πŸ€” 
purva thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Niketan was saying the truth tho.. whatever he said is actually the personality traits of people.. while Ashka just bitches for no rhyme or reason..

and I can't imagine myself or anyone bitching about someone first thing after getting up.. remember God, do something productive come on now..

Aashka is the worst of the lot πŸ€’ 
Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

Nishi.. πŸ€— Happy Diwali!!😊

What is this GMM???πŸ€” 

Purva !!! πŸ€— Wishing you a Very Happy Diwali  !! πŸ€—  Is saal chakli banayi ke nahi ?? πŸ˜† 

GMM = Gujarati Mahila Mandal ( Aashka, Delnaz, Sapna, Sana ) 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Happy Diwali to all live feed thread friends !! πŸ€— 
purva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Purva !!! πŸ€— Wishing you a Very Happy Diwali  !! πŸ€—  Is saal chakli banayi ke nahi ?? πŸ˜† 

GMM = Gujarati Mahila Mandal ( Aashka, Delnaz, Sapna, Sana ) 

Hawww.. you remember my chakli πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nahi banayi abhi.. jalebi-bai nahi hai na help karne ke liye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†