Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamainchara01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mayandrah

Urv... "aaj tayyar hon gai sab... sab beemariyan nikal jaayein gi"

LOL Urvashi 👏👏👏👏, you are just too cute!!!! Delnaaz to aaj 2 times more makeup lagyegi pakka!!!
Shamainchara01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Saniya93

Aashka sapna bitching abt mink!

How does Aashka manage to start her day with bitching about someone, I mean as a person i would want to forget bad things that happened the previous day forgive everyone for their mistakes and start this new day with a good feeling, no wonder she sheds so much tears she never wants to come out of her grief, i guess even her boy friend will ask her why was she punishing herself like this in BB house.
LuvPoojaBose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey
Does Rajeev and Delnaz have kids

I mean they were married for 14 YearsEdited by LuvPoojaBose - 11 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
So I connected my laptop to the TV and played the live feed. My sis was like, this is so creepy, I don't want ppl to see what I do in my bed 🤣
srkangel thumbnail

so I had  my earphones on and i was browsing some other site when i heard what sounded like somone was strangling vrijesh so i immediately turned to bb live stream n saw dholnaaz gargling.😆 

Edited by srkangel - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🤗

Happy Diwali to everyone celebrating..🥳

kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Does anyone have the recording of the urvashi and Niketan conversation from last night during the diya task ?
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamainchara01

How does Aashka manage to start her day with bitching about someone, I mean as a person i would want to forget bad things that happened the previous day forgive everyone for their mistakes and start this new day with a good feeling, no wonder she sheds so much tears she never wants to come out of her grief, i guess even her boy friend will ask her why was she punishing herself like this in BB house.

Lmao you have so much problem with her. Wherever you go,you don't forget to say bad about her. Anyways I am sure she will be glad to know that she is getting so much attention.

P.S. Don't you wanna say anything about Niketan rudeness?
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: john_sanj

Nikitan talking about taking stand is funny. Oh yeah nikitan remember what salman told you be a man and take stand ur self. Before advise others

😆 he cracks me up. I think he is no less than other girls in the house --- bitchy and gossip 😉