swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
LOL we will meet sometime lol.. i go classes now at Kitty πŸ˜Š

and where u live again? πŸ˜†
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOL u seem like u never paid attention to what i said, but still its okay, i will message u abt that
swagakevin2 thumbnail
aww.sorry...may be i have stress so i dont think properly lol
rozie thumbnail
Aww... its okay dear,πŸ˜ƒ
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part 19

Massa says I have had enough of you! First Karantiya behaving weirs now you too Lovely! Massa says if we have to prove to you Lovely we will. Massa tells Karantiya to Taste the food. Karantiya agrees and so is everyone. But before Karantiya takes a bite, everyone scolds lovely including Karthik. Karthik says he never expect this from her. Karthik gets up and tells Karantiya eat and show her. All look at Karantiya as she holds piece of the paratha to put in her mouth. Lovely screams no!

Lovely says Karantiya you have gone mad. Don't eat it. Massa holds Lovely and says would you stop this. Massa tells Gehna and Nimmi to take the children up as this may affect them. They take the children up. Massa says enough Lovely! If you speak another word against Karantiya or this food I will sure to be very angry and I will punish you severely. Lovely says but listen… Karthik says enough Lovely! Lovely cries. Upstairs, Anu asks what mom did. Gehna says nothing. You mom is alright, only thing we are having an elders act. Anu and other ask what that is. Nimmi lies and says it's something elders do when they are bored just to have fun. Anu says alright and the kids go to their room while Nimmi and Gehna watch each other worried.

Massa says we will prove this to you. Massa says Karantiya eat the paratha. Karantiya agrees. Karthik goes to her and tells her to eat it. Amassa sititng worried says I wonder what thia family is going through and gets up to leave. As Karantiya is about to eta the Paratha, Karthik vomits and all are shocked. Bittu and Babusa also vomits and everyone is also shocked especially Karantiya. Karthik, Bittu and Babusa drops to the ground, Amaasa turn around and see this and screams and she faints! Massa watches Lovely.

Precap:

Amulance comes and the three men are rushed to the hospital. Lovely is in the ambulance too.

swagakevin2 thumbnail
oh and do leave ur prediction as to what will happen..
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Rozey im awaiting on your comments πŸ€£
rozie thumbnail
I think i should be flattered that you are waiting for my comment, okay here goes πŸ˜ƒ.
This episode was awesome, fantastic, superb, amazing as well as very suspenseful πŸ‘πŸΌ. I absolutely loved it Kev, each epi is so interesting, after reading this epi i am a bit worried as to whats wrong with Karantiya, i mean if she really poisoned the food then why is she so shocked that Karthik, Babusa, and Bittu vomits 😲 and also why was she so willing to eat the food 😲???
The precap is very interesting, i like it, but i am wondring if Lovely too will be poisoned cause she is in the ambulance πŸ˜² but maybe she is just accompanying Karthik, babusa and Bittu ( I hope so).
As always i can't wait for you to update, but oh u said i should leave my predictions so here goes... πŸ˜†
I think it seems as if Karantiya is indeed doing these things but its like she has split personality or something, you know like one is evil and one is good πŸ˜†, or maybe she is suffering from Amnesia or serious depression... or maybe she is just a WACKO/CRAZY πŸ˜†
I just hope that Lovely or someone finds out soon whats wrong with her before she kills the whole family 🀣.

As always kev, i can't wait for the next epi, loved this FF πŸ˜ƒ

Ur fan πŸ˜†
Rozey
Edited by Rozey17 - 11 years ago
swagakevin2 thumbnail
aww such lovely commentary..this is what i was waiting for..your awesome comments..

even i agree with you some point..if i wasn't the writer..even i would be is suspense.. thanks alot.. and i will post next episode later int he day...

nice predictions.. let's hope things worked well
πŸ˜‰