Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Trishna will give her support to whoever is against Madhu, even maybe Ballu too once he comes back.

Even then CV's will try to justify her actions, making it look like all her actions were due to Madhu snatching her dream from her. This is what I don't like. This story is not about Trishna's dream but more focus is always on Trishna's dream whcih amkes TRP fall so much.

So hope CV"s took lessons from all these and try not to do it again.

CV's are not justifying her actions they are showing how anyone's dreams and aspirations can be their own destruction weapon and Trishna is one such example..Madhu has no dreams of her own..It will be RK''s dreams she is gonna nurture and reap it not hers..she never had great aspirations unlike others but her sufferance is inevitable from her loved ones

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wohi toh asha..she has not won na...kuch bhi ho sakta hai in end...we shd keep voting..:)
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: devikamd

yeah..shahi..i agree...
even i don't mind Dips being in the show...
but when she is there..its like one women show..(even RK doesn't do anything)..!!

usually in all other shows the vamp has accomplices...but here..we have to tolerate her alone...!

Even I would prefer her planning with Sikki and Kuku and Kuku to gve a bigger hand in all this. I think in future it will be like that. Those 3 will be against Rishbala from RK's side and from other side there will be Trishna and Ballu as the main villians who is against this love story of Romeo and Juliet.

But for now Dipali's actions are working positive and favourable to Rishbala relationships and she is playing a cupid. Maybe that is why she was brought in the front for this love realizations of Rishbala tarck.
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leverne

Hatziee..me too cant tolerate a woman like dips..she has no self respect...

Trishna is selfish and such people do exist and we have to live with them...just hope Madhu doesnt take crap from her though saying didu didu...:@@@@

i hate Madhu calls dipz Bhabi 😑,she should call her PapiπŸ˜†
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

Originally posted by: chrys

poll is still active,drashti is in top but small difference...

bt mjhy tu aisa hi laga,,main ny open kiya tha,πŸ˜•anyways abhi khush nahi hona chaye jb tk confirm na ho jae,,tu main apni dancing simile wapis leti hon.πŸ˜†
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Even me nt liking Kuku and Siki to be used for comic relief...they are evil and they shd start planning and plotting...cant see more of dips and her drama...
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hatziee..me too cant tolerate a woman like dips..she has no self respect...

Trishna is selfish and such people do exist and we have to live with them...just hope Madhu doesnt take crap from her though saying didu didu...:@@@@

Same here reni..her character seems only with no self respect at all..i dont like such people who stoop so low..but one thing is she never gives up but her stubbornness will lead only to disaster..
Maddy no idea when she will give her didu crap i am fed up of that  

Sandy-Naz thumbnail

Originally posted by: chrys

i hate Madhu calls dipz Bhabi 😑,she should call her PapiπŸ˜†

🀣...🀣               nice one..i will call her papi..ab madhu tu itni achi hy k usy koi bura nahi lgta ,,iam not.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
-chrys- thumbnail

Even me nt liking Kuku and Siki to be used for comic relief...they are evil and they shd start planning and plotting...cant see more of dips and her drama...

Cv's should give some more screen space to Bhatia ji than these dipz and Trish
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

plotting and palnning and evil should be like Ballu,,he is superb villian..not like usual saad/bahu saazish type..jaisy kuku or sikki bhi krty hain..😊