Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chrys

i hate Madhu calls dipz Bhabi 😑,she should call her PapiπŸ˜†

🀣 Papi Bhabi
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ISADORA

Same here reni..her character seems only with no self respect at all..i dont like such people who stoop so low..but one thing is she never gives up but her stubbornness will lead only to disaster..
Maddy no idea when she will give her didu crap i am fed up of that  

Madhu ki baat hi mat karo..i am sure she will fogive dips and her insult...😑😑
RK se toh koi ummed hi nai hai..so dips as usual will be scott free..

hope madhu gets a serious blow to realise her forgiving nature wont take her anywhere...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: leverne

Hatziee..me too cant tolerate a woman like dips..she has no self respect...

Trishna is selfish and such people do exist and we have to live with them...just hope Madhu doesnt take crap from her though saying didu didu...:@@@@

Dipz might be foucsed because now the current track is on Rishbala's feelings about each other. Unintentionally she is playing a cupid which is making them closer. Her every action is making Rishbala's relationship to develop further.

Trishna can't do anything for Rishbala's relationship. Her jealousy will make Madhu guilty whereas Dipz's actions will make MAdhu more determined to protect RK and their marriage.

Kuku and Ballu will come into action when the love story is started and they become the romeo and juliet. Because Kuku and Ballu will nto play silly and small games like DIpali. They are big players and they will be more dangerous.
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Something i have noticed in the show...its that...
its always one person shining in an episode...
if its RK...its RK all the way...if its Madhu...its Madhu all the way...
i think there need to be a balance...
otherwise people gets too used a particular character that..
it create a lot of problem for the show later on...!!

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Same here reni..her character seems only with no self respect at all..i dont like such people who stoop so low..but one thing is she never gives up but her stubbornness will lead only to disaster..
Maddy no idea when she will give her didu crap i am fed up of that  

ya agree,the way cv,s showed trishna as bichari,jis k dreams break ho gye,,is sy ab wo jo bhi krty hain,justify lgta hy..mjhy tu nahi lgta bt khuch logon ko lgta hy..that,s not fair..us ko wiasy bhi koi kam nahi milna tha,madhu ki koi ghalti nahi hy..
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Dipz might be foucsed because now the current track is on Rishbala's feelings about each other. Unintentionally she is playing a cupid which is making them closer. Her every action is making Rishbala's relationship to develop further.

Trishna can't do anything for Rishbala's relationship. Her jealousy will make Madhu guilty whereas Dipz's actions will make MAdhu more determined to protect RK and their marriage.

Kuku and Ballu will come into action when the love story is started and they become the romeo and juliet. Because Kuku and Ballu will nto play silly and small games like DIpali. They are big players and they will be more dangerous.

Kukku and Ballu are defo not gonna sit and watch ..Ballu mainly..he is essence of the destructive weapon for madhu and his game plan will be more dangerous and more effective unlike Dips who is a munchkin in front of these ...
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

CV's are not justifying her actions they are showing how anyone's dreams and aspirations can be their own destruction weapon and Trishna is one such example..Madhu has no dreams of her own..It will be RK''s dreams she is gonna nurture and reap it not hers..she never had great aspirations unlike others but her sufferance is inevitable from her loved ones

Hatzzie, please collate all these comments of yours together and make a separate post re.πŸ˜ƒ Since yesterday, you've been on a roll.πŸ‘

Madhu has always been phenomenally selfless.😳
But being selfless for RK who is an outrageous combination of vindictivesness and selflessness (he is selfless even when it comes to champion leech Radha🀒), I look forward to the Rishbala equation in that. He'll worship her as she deserves.😳
But Trishna and Radha are not worth even a glance from her😑, and she cares far too much for both those... females🀒.
Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devikamd

I noticed the same devu donno what sort of balancing is this..may be makers know better but i am seeing only dips the papi all the way...in all episodes πŸ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Trishna will give her support to whoever is against Madhu, even maybe Ballu too once he comes back.

Even then CV's will try to justify her actions, making it look like all her actions were due to Madhu snatching her dream from her. This is what I don't like. This story is not about Trishna's dream but more focus is always on Trishna's dream whcih amkes TRP fall so much.

So hope CV"s took lessons from all these and try not to do it again.

CV's are not justifying her actions they are showing how anyone's dreams and aspirations can be their own destruction weapon and Trishna is one such example..Madhu has no dreams of her own..It will be RK''s dreams she is gonna nurture and reap it not hers..she never had great aspirations unlike others but her sufferance is inevitable from her loved ones

But how they show makes viewers to understand more of Trishna's side than Madhu's. Because her actions were justified and CV's were careful not to make anyone hate Trishna. That is what I am referring to. Viewers were questioning Madhu's actions and not Trishna's actions.

I know Madhu doesn't have a dream and Trishna has. I am saying CV's should focus more on female lead rather than parallel lead, which did not happen before. Before leap there was enough of Trishna and even after leap too they focused on trishna, which was the reason I am saying this.

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: devikamd

agree,,and then people views r mosty  baised.,some say that it is boring episode and some say its fantastic..