Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
pinku ðŸ¤—🤗 i see u LIKE-ing ðŸ˜ƒ

how r ya now? read u were keeping quite busy also..
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@shilpi: yeh we had good fun yest pouring our hearts out  and hoping for the impossible to happen...if only sarun were single...real life is a diff story they ought to grace the screens once again ...it just has to happen...
oh god now u had to go ahead and mention kids...never crossed my head...now will start daydreaming abt that too...uff they would have had the cutest kids in the universe...
monaya sarun...monaya sarun...i am seeing the same dream for two couples...now i know what it feels like to be in love with two people at the same time...sarun just should have had siblings that looked just like them .
Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
moodie.foodie thumbnail

oh ya...i saw this on tumblr once...quite a co-incidence!

tho as much as i love barun, my tv ka srk will ALWAYS be rajeev khandelwal  he used to give me the same heart-warming feeling as shahrukh did in his movies ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
MagicLantern thumbnail
abt kamoshiyaan wonder where the show is headed...the show didn't seem to have clicked with the viewers...the show is very heroine centric wonder how mohit's track will play out...
MagicLantern thumbnail
bye guys🤗🤗...g2g
gn
moodie.foodie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

@shilpi: yeh we had good fun yest pouring our hearts out  and hoping for the impossible to happen...if only sarun were single...real life is a diff story they ought to grace the screens once again ...it just has to happen...
oh god now u had to go ahead and mention kids...never crossed my head...now will start daydreaming abt that too...uff they would have had the cutest kids in the universe...
monaya sarun...monaya sarun...i am seeing the same dream for two couples...now i know what it feels like to be in love with two people at the same time...sarun just should have had siblings that looked just like them .

haha...how abt cloning?? imagine barun's phangurls picking his hair to clone one for themselves ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ n we wud do that for sanaya so both monaya n sarun can be real   
moodie.foodie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

abt kamoshiyaan wonder where the show is headed...the show didn't seem to have clicked with the viewers...the show is very heroine centric wonder how mohit's track will play out...

ya so i read...i havent seen any of the epis myself..but its quite surprising since its been 3 weeks or more maybe since the show began..just hope it ends up as a positive for mohit...however small or big his role is..! 

gnite sonu ðŸ¤— have fun reading :p
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Someone posted on forum guys she is damn lucky i envy her
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
More pics
Vickat_4evr thumbnail