Frequent Posters

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: moodie.foodie

PRESENT ma'am! πŸ˜†

hi moon, juhi πŸ€—πŸ€—

oh god where have u been all this whileπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
man miss those days when u nb and anam used to be so active and i used to make appearances once a blue moonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...man don't like bein on this side of the table...i miss staking u guys...
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

oh god where have u been all this whileπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
man miss those days when u nb and anam used to be so active and i used to make appearances once a blue moonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...man don't like bein on this side of the table...i miss staking u guys...

ya...but the days we were all here were the best...ROFLing over nothing n everything...have to say 4lions have given us a lot of fodder for laughter πŸ˜†

waise, where are nb, zee? long time since they came here...
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sonu u know now a days i am wondering why everybody in tv every actress copying san whether its dd, heena khan n many yaar. I mean 1st drashti wored san's i mean khushi's suhaagraat red lehnga, n that pathetic heena have 1 sided hair style n now the way san's used to have 2 flicks hair style n now she is wearing anarkalies with one sided dupatta. Why these things happen with me 1st shilpa di n now san why.
moodie.foodie thumbnail
@Juhi - take that as a compliment to sanaya na...imitation is the best form of flattery πŸ˜ƒ
MagicLantern thumbnail
@shilpi:oh yeh they did give us a lot of fodder...still hasn't sunk in ipk's over...still reeling in shock...just seems like a long weekend and come monday and we'll get to see a glimpse of sarun...btw heard san mohit took off to nashik some days back to bring in mohit's birthday and visited shirdi... Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Sonu n shilpi see this pic
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3330180
MagicLantern thumbnail
@juhi:omgπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it would be fun to get sarun's reactions on this madness...
moodie.foodie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

@shilpi:oh yeh they did give us a lot of fodder...still hasn't sunk is ipk's over...still reeling in shock...just seems like a long weekend and come monday and get to get a glimpse of sarun...btw heard san mohit took off to nashik some days back to bring in mohit's birthday and visited shirdi...

oh ya...more than arhi, i miss sarun...i rem nb had once said that kash somebody made a show on sarun...how awesome wud that me! 

i read ur n anam's discussion on sarun yesterday...made me all the more nostalgic...they just have to work together again ya..how can they not...a tad philmy, but they srsly define that quote - rab ne bana di jodi !! πŸ˜³

as for the trips, m glad sanaya is getting rest...she had the most screen time n dialogues to do in IPK...must be hell lot tiring...n any clue wen mohit returns to his show...gaayab hi ho gaya πŸ˜•
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
I know sonu i must say god must be wondering why he c'not make them a couple n now people must be curseing god when they see sarun together.
moodie.foodie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarunpassion

Sonu n shilpi see this pic
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3330180

🀣 gosh now my mind is thinking, IF sarun were a couple, they'd have some darn adorable kids πŸ˜ƒ 

*runs before u guys maaro tamatars on me*
Edited by moodie.foodie - 11 years ago