Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Luv_isnt_classy

bottom like is we lost Arnav Khushi...My POV I dont care if they deal with their own problems by not affecting the love story...But they are doing all other things and ruined it already...😡
So phuck them all for ruining the epic love story...

Yes that is the sad part of this mess...
The love story will again be messed up unless and untill they bring Barun back for a couple of episodes in the end to show a happy ending...

I will PM you
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Yes that is the sad part of this mess...
The love story will again be messed up unless and untill they bring Barun back for a couple of episodes in the end to show a happy ending...

I will PM you

Thanks...Will wait for your PM...

I want a fairytale happy ending without any bankelal romancing Khushi...BAS...the show is in the way to hell, but dont want it in hell...
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SP is actually saying something to come out clean and keep their side safe, whether what they're saying is a lie or not at least they are reacting to the customers and fans, PH on the other hand is shutting down their forums, fb page..etc and avoiding any way of contact with the fans instead of giving a clear answer

I don't know what they're scared of, honestly we can't be any more frustrated and angry with them than we already are, our anger and frustration with them as been built since the DKS track and so many more reasons go into our behavior with them 
I don't get why they won't give a clear answer, it's quite obvious most of them don't want to keep the show and move on to other projects
I think the only thing that is really stopping them is SP as one wrong move from the PH will bring a strife between SP and PH

getting so frustrated with all these different articles popping up and rumors it's getting harder to believe what is really happening, one thing for sure, there is a big mess going on behind the scenes 

McNinja thumbnail
Thats what I don't understand about Barun...when rumors first started, I get it he wanted to keep it under lid. But now when they have all come out form so many sources, including Star...why still mum?

he is lying about his leave, it is going to be proven in a matter of time. What does he think he will gain from lying? Fans are only going to be more hurt and angry by his misguided reassurance right?

Is he that stupid? He has friends in the industry, he knows how it works.

And say someone is forcing him to cover this up. That someone would have been the SP..the biggest player among the 3 right...when they are giving out the news of quitting, why not come out now.  4lions is nothing next to SP...so in my opinion, he has the green light to come clean. 

It all stinks. 

And yes Mahua(did i get your name right, sorry if I didnt 🤢) but I am most annoyed at the fact they ruined such a great story. This show does not deserve to be where it is today...it was too great for this nonsense. 

And I hate 4lions. 4lyfe. Always disliked them but appreciated their work, now they can go rot in some dark pit 
-DKS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

SP is actually saying something to come out clean and keep their side safe, whether what they're saying is a lie or not at least they are reacting to the customers and fans, PH on the other hand is shutting down their forums, fb page..etc and avoiding any way of contact with the fans instead of giving a clear answer

I don't know what they're scared of, honestly we can't be any more frustrated and angry with them than we already are, our anger and frustration with them as been built since the DKS track and so many more reasons go into our behavior with them 
I don't get why they won't give a clear answer, it's quite obvious most of them don't want to keep the show and move on to other projects
I think the only thing that is really stopping them is SP as one wrong move from the PH will bring a strife between SP and PH

getting so frustrated with all these different articles popping up and rumors it's getting harder to believe what is really happening, one thing for sure, there is a big mess going on behind the scenes 

yes they are..4 lions can only leak info but never ever will they give an official confirmation...

The leeser the said about 4 lions the better it is...the show is running due to fans love if it was for them they would have shut it long time back...

Originally posted by: McNinja

Thats what I don't understand about Barun...when rumors first started, I get it he wanted to keep it under lid. But now when they have all come out form so many sources, including Star...why still mum?

he is lying about his leave, it is going to be proven in a matter of time. What does he think he will gain from lying? Fans are only going to be more hurt and angry by his misguided reassurance right?

And say someone is forcing him to cover this up. That someone would have been the SP..the biggest player among the 3 right...when they are giving out the news of quitting, why not come out now.  4lions is nothing next to SP...so in my opinion, he has the green light to come clean. 

It all stinks. 

And yes Mahua(did i get your name right, sorry if I didnt 🤢) but I am most annoyed at the fact they ruined such a great story. This show does not deserve to be where it is today...it was too great for this nonsense. 

And I hate 4lions. 4lyfe. Always disliked them but appreciated their work, now they can go rot in some dark pit 

Yes I am Mahua...Yes its hight time I already tols in this thread he should come out clean...not too late yet!!! he is the looser here...he should back up himself by admitting or denying fully the SP statement...because both contradict a big time...no sensible person will mind if he says I quit and that is for my own good reason...

Anyway I am done with all of them...got my lesson...
Myneni thumbnail

If you are believing Barun than you are in for a rude shock but it is upto you...

What good intentions???
Be a man why is he fooling the public...not even stars are given the licence to bluff and lie...they are what they call role models for some...

I don't think there is anything left to shock me than Barun leaving ( I am fine if he wants to leave for himself )
You r saying he is fooling public, and I see he is being sensitive. If he says I gave notice and I will be leaving the show.(though blaming him happens either way ) Same People would say cant he be little sensitive Before such big stmt ,see now lot of viewership have been dropped because of his stmt and if ,eventually show gets wrapped ,he will be blamed for that also . And few will even say why to leave the show that gave him stardom .when few people are not ready to understand him in either cases I don't think they should judge him. So in a way i feel he is trying to minimize the damage if his leaving is a must. And I don't understand what so big benefit he will get for lying.
-DKS- thumbnail

It all stinks. 

I think barun thinks that hormonal teens will forget about him with time or he fears a strong backlash from the fans for quitting the show for greener pastures...

He will gain nothing but will lose credibility in the industry and with fans...moreover he doesn't believe in fans anyway...

SP and PH will not ask him to lie and even if they do Barun is the only loser if proven wrong...4 lions doesn't any appreciation...bashing is the word for them
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail

It all stinks. 

As an actor and a person a part of the team, I think he has limitations to what he can say and not say, even if he wanted to be honest he probably isn't allowed because of the PH

the way the PH has set all this, and making Barun say he's just going on a "long break," and he never comes back (not bc he doesn't want but bc the PH doesn't want to continue to the show) then all the blame goes down on Barun as he said the "first word," not them, they will simply say "we can't force an actor to work with us and since things aren't working out we'll just end the show."

I remember Akshay Dogra's tweet (a rather angry tweet) about how the actors are nothing but mere puppets (something around those lines,) and unfortunately it's true the actors have to move and say things according to the channel and the PH or whichever side is most threatening, right now he may be listening to the PH and that's costing him SP or vice versa or even both

rather than Barun or along with Barun, the PH, Gul Khan, SP, all need to come clean of what's going on behind the scenes and what's the decision

this all ridiculous in the end like you said, for a show that had and still has so much potential why is the PH is bent on destroying it? why do they want the fans to hate the show and scream "we quit?!"
Obviously SP wanted to keep this as it's bringing them international fame but I don't get why the PH is doing all this even if it's just for their new project. 
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail

yes they are..4 lions can only leak info but never ever will they give an official confirmation...

The leeser the said about 4 lions the better it is...the show is running due to fans love if it was for them they would have shut it long time back...

I notice how these days they love agitating fans and making them frustrated, it's school play for them. They are letting all this build up to the point where everyone screams "quits," and so they can say "we did our best to say our baby," yeah okay. ðŸ˜¡

and yes that's the reason SP has stepped in bc no other show from their channel got the same reaction especially on the international base and even they are getting annoyed with the vaugeness of the PH house

I don't know even after all this mess finishes (which I'm guessing it won't at least until end of the month) idk how the fans are going to react to the outcome (which I really hope is positive)