SP doing the right thing by being transparent EDIT

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Star plus is the market leader when it comes to General Entertainment channels (GEC) in India, so one expects it to exhibit characteristics which is befitting its status...I was miffed when the channel was not confirming Barun status due to Star parivaar Live show but I am quite happy that they have come clean by disclosing Barun's movie plans...

SP is protecting itself by being transparent as non disclosure will lead to serious litigation's in countries like US and UK where the laws protecting consumers interest are quite stringent...

I have nothing much to say about Barun though..but he is better of coming clean as he has bluffed once too often...

Edit-SP is not a saint I have never mentioned it nor did I infer it in any way in this post, I only mean that SP is disclosing Barun has quit...
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I do not blame Star plus as such i really do not because they own their job completely ! its Gul who does not know anything from the looks of it !

SP has so many shows to take care of so they how to handle such situations at all time.
They will announce when they have to unlike certain ppl !

good post as usual DKS ðŸ˜‰

Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 11 years ago
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

That's what i feel bad for business motive they hide it.

Barun is not amitabh bacchan..that this news to be kept in loops.  to be honest in page 3 journalism there is no scope  for encouraging such kind of reckless  information being  clarified later to the press.

The day John- bipasha broke , it was out the day itself.  there are fans who love to see there  fav jodi together. But the ad brands didnt hide it cause they know public sentiments...attached to it.

public has right to know , tat is what media is for.?

and abt the issue

EVEN IF A  PERSON DOING TRANSPORT BUSINESS WANTS TO SHIFT TO  TEXTILE BUSINESS, IT DOESNT MEAN THAT BUSINESS IS BUSINESS. .
 EVRYTHING DOESNT SUIT EVERYBODY.

Actually i am seeing women, men, working in tv  industry and feel happy to see the reactions of fans.  when they know that ppl  eagerly wait for their episodes. All are not lucky as barun and  Barun will realise what  gem called IPKKND HE HAS LOST when he returns

Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago
I kinda disagree with u this time. Barun has no movies. I am sure of that. I am sure he is leaving because of personal reasons. SP is not doing the right thing at all. They are lying to save their asses. Barun getting 3 movies is a little difficult to stomach. Even SRK didn't get 3 movies at once after his debut film. And Barun's debut movie hasn't even released.

Edited by I_miss_Snakewa - 11 years ago
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
r
----edited---

finally editing got busy, sowwie😛
Monu Im in such a situation that I dont know what to believe in. But I can say SP is no where innocent in all this.They are just trying hide their faces and only thinking about their upcoming SP UK event. Money speaks thats it.
About Barun signing 3 films, I think its a rumor. No celebrity actor signed 3 movies in one go. How can a new comer sign when his first film is still yet to be released. Even the answers given by them are different for different people.
All Im rooting is now for an official announcement and clear up the mess. Things are getting very dirtier with each passing day.
Edited by sarunfan4ever - 11 years ago
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Buddy everyone include SP.. PH and Barun r at fault and making us fool.., I just disrespect all these three parties.. Thank youEdited by sarun.deewani - 11 years ago
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I was pretty sure sp is masking this news due to their uk trip...n even asked ph n barun himself to keep mum!!!n i think it made situation worse wen media started leaking news!!!i m happy at least now...after hearing our cry they thought of clearing air!!!Edited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for this post!

Yes. Finally someone is coming clean! 

I know it's for their own protection, but at least we have some answers! ðŸ˜•

Oh the media games! 

Great post DKS! 
The day I heard abt Barun leaving rumor first time, I knew they are hiding it because of UK trip probably...I told also here in some thread...I knew it is coming...Barun should come out clean...Its not too late yet for him!!! He better not jeopardize his career...

Well all I can say is that...between two parties fighting for almost similar reasons, SP was caught off guard and that none is being true coz they all have vested interests,