Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetzLiveOurLyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vkp1989

Hoping is best thing from past 3 days divya.

ya..y simply believe in sum senseless news...wait until we hear frm barun...
wonderblake thumbnail
Hope you are right dear,

I can't bear the thought of Barun leaving the show ๐Ÿ˜ญ
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Frankly speaking Divus .. I seriously want Barun to quit this show. I can't take his bashing/abusing any more! :( Bass.. bohot huya! 
I understand his situation. I don't want to get entertained at the expense of Barun's health. Everyone's body has certain limitations ya! :|
LetzLiveOurLyf thumbnail

Originally posted by: _rashi_

Frankly speaking Divus .. I seriously want Barun to quit this show. I can't take his bashing/abusing any more! :( Bass.. bohot huya! 

I understand his situation. I don't want to get entertained at the expense of Barun's health. Everyone's body has certain limitations ya! :|

ya...me too can't  stand bashing BS...
let him take leave for 1 mnth...he desrves it...
but he shud cum back to the serial aftr leave...i dn't want him to quit...if he is quitting SP shud end ipkknd in a gud note...i dn't want sum othr ASR...๐Ÿคข
Edited by divus14 - 11 years ago
luckyasr thumbnail
really a very good post we want such positive post.but if our show sustains till the end of jan than barun has a chance of coming back.in his interview i feel that he has made up his mind i.e he has quit.don't expect much ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผeven i can't bear the thought he is not in the show will see how will they wrap up the show. but only one thing now bugs me what if he show stops there will be no ipkknd friends in (if).the form which i was addicted.what to do๐Ÿ˜ญ 
LetzLiveOurLyf thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckyasr

really a very good post we want such positive post.but if our show sustains till the end of jan than barun has a chance of coming back.in his interview i feel that he has made up his mind i.e he has quit.don't expect much ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผeven i can't bear the thought he is not in the show will see how will they wrap up the show. but only one thing now bugs me what if he show stops there will be no ipkknd friends in (if).the form which i was addicted.what to do๐Ÿ˜ญ 

same here...i feel vry bad...i'm not expecting much...but hoping for sumthing bettr...
thankzz dear...
Anshi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with u...
lets hope for the best
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
thx for giving hope yaar,,,badly needs it..๐Ÿค—..n ya i also believe wat Barun says ,he sticked with his words n will not quit from show...n will be back with a bang...

here i've made VM also to show how much we luv Arhi/Sarun ...as we breath when watch them together...do take a look ๐Ÿ˜‰

thx for PM me...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sigh...What if ? 

How I wish all these was just a small little teeny tiny nightmare and when I wake up it would be 6th June 2011 ! 
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arshisarunrocks

Sigh...What if ? 

How I wish all these was just a small little teeny tiny nightmare and when I wake up it would be 6th June 2011 !