Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: divus14

ya...

y can't dey understand dat Vidout barun no one 'll watch ipkknd...so wat is the use of bringing anothr guy😡...bettr dey end if Barun leaving...nd if he is only taking leave show sum gud track to covr it up...datz it...

yap. agreed !
LetzLiveOurLyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TRULYNANDINI

Ur post brought a smile on my face.expect the unexpected..

thnkz dear...🤗
lets hope for the best...
lolly143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora3333

I hope all the news are false.
I know that Barun leaving the show for his movie is an utter lie.
But new actor in his place... 😭
That has to be false!! 😭
😭
I don't have the mental stability to think anything now. I'm just spamming SP like crazy!!

keep spaming yaara. 😃
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope all news are baseless as u told!
fingers crossed and hoping 4 the best!, insha allah!
LetzLiveOurLyf thumbnail
be positive nd hope for the best...😃
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was also thinking the same.. I was also thinking of this "WHAT IF"s but now I have no hope left.. All the reliable sources have said that he's leaving..😭😭 Now I just want the show to end before Barun leaves!! 😭
LetzLiveOurLyf thumbnail

Originally posted by: me.ashiya

I was also thinking the same.. I was also thinking of this "WHAT IF"s but now I have no hope left.. All the reliable sources have said that he's leaving..😭😭 Now I just want the show to end before Barun leaves!! 😭

if ur saying abt mishti...i dn't believe her anymore...
lolly143 thumbnail
gotta go chotti.. will be back with a new post ðŸ˜ƒ
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ii..Shilpa..ii

Barun LEFT ðŸ˜­

Check this:

Mishti @mishti_doll
Yes guys, Barun is leavng d shw on 20th Nov.. Viraf Patel wl cum opp Sanaya.. Shw wl b endng in jan.. Aakash Payal left d shw yestrday..

TOI news seg:

Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has decided to quit television for now. Are there creative differences with the makers or does he just want to focus on films? 

"I am planning to take a break. I am very happy with the production house, but have been thinking about taking a break for a very long time now," he says. The actor had taken a short break from the show a couple of months ago to shoot for a Bollywood film. At that point too there were reports that he would be quitting television to pursue a career in Bollywood. The storyline of the serial had then been tweaked to include a track where his character was kidnapped. 

Sources say that Viraf Phiroz will be the new man on the show. Viraf, who has been seen in serials like Mahi Way and Kismat, refused to comment on the issue. All he says is: "I cannot talk right now. There are a few things in the pipeline but I can only talk about it post Diwali. People who are taking the decisions are on leave." 

We're quite sure that fans of Barun and Sanaya Irani, his co-actor in the serial, will be disappointed as the two share a great chemistry. But, mention this to Barun and he says, "If my fans love me, they will understand."

about mishti's spoiler,if the show is ending on January why cant SP retain Barun till January ?? its a matter of two months only !!!!  
Summer_Rain thumbnail
i want an MIRACLE to happen..thats it..