chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Based on this information

Star Plus not keen to end Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon?

For a long time Iss Pyaar Ko kya naam doon fans have been battling with rumours that Barun sobti was leaving. A couple of months ago he clarified he wasn't and now it seems he actually is. Barun Sobti confirmed he was taking a 'Break' from the show but an insider of the channel revealed it was actually a permanent break and he is leaving to pursue films and spend time with family. The upset Arnav and Khushi fans since knowing this news most of them have been voicing the demand to the channel to end it on a good note rather then bringing a replacement for Barun's character or another lead for Khushi.   I spoke to a source onset who said, 'Right now the channel is being bombarded by fans to either end the show or go on a break. A break is not possible as either way Barun has no desire to continue and to end it the channel don't want to because of the popularity of the show and are bringing a new guy for Khushi and a new lovestory'. I asked whether Sanaya was still continuing with the show and he said 'Yes, she is'. 

Right now it remains to be seen how they ease out Arnav from the show and what will happen next as the channel want to build a new lovestory with Khushi and a new character. 

For latest news watch this space

http://entertainmentindiannews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/star-plus-not-keen-to-end-iss-pyaar-ko.htm

this is my speculation and over active brains

Now why dont we think it as season 2

they my kill arnav as a character and make khushi a widow where  eventually she will  will move forward in her life 
she is young and then the new love story if that happens then why not think of this as SEASO 2 of IPKKND

They ended their love story on tragedy
 but they were to be cross lovers any way so i will accept that

it would he intresting to watch as it would be Khushis  turmoil to move  in life leaving
 Arnavs and her momories knowing Sanaya
and her talent it would be a treat to watch

see guys we tried our best but if SP wants it to continue should nt  we  support Sanaya

she has been in this from day 1 not a break at all

she covered barun beautifully during the kidnapping track

doest she deserve the loyalty it was not one barun she was equally present in all the sceens to match
the love story and intenstiy of
Arnav and khushi

then why not

give it a chance think of this as season 2

Edited by chowna - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if she become daughter is best thing then her name again kushi sr by nani 
but arnavkushi name is unique so both together die do want 2 see other man in rabba wi 
FromTheAshes thumbnail
totally agree with u this is the seoson two every love story dosent end with a mushy mushy happy ending...
some lovestories also end on a sad note
as heer & ranhjha we can take it with a twist where only ranjha died heer is alive
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So Arnav and Khushi's love story will SINK like the Titanic and Khushi will be forced to move on in life!

VERY sad coz I wanted them to be happy together forever! IF the show had ended, it would have ended that way in my mind!

BUT if they want to carry on with this, well, what can we do?? We should STILL keep the pressure up till next week to end it! I really hope they do!
Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok my pov kill both. and bring sanaya as their daughter sophisticated and arrogant business woman and bring another  angry young business man to tame this feisty gal.intense romantic :)

Edited by Tulips123 - 11 years ago
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah when all of the cast members will be all refreshed SP should really start IPKKND season 2.. That would do fair to us viewers!!
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thinking about this even makes my eyes wet. Khushi's turmoil after arnav's death, she will be staring at the stars as her arnavji, just imagine that. Who will survive dear? I can't even imagine that. Oh My God. What will be that. It will be heartbreaking. I think it will be better for me to stop right now.
Won't be better if they ended the Arnav khushi saga as happily ever after..with 3 kids or 1 daughter who grows up to be sanaya..Arnav khushi are now based abroad... And it is her story as she comes to India... A rich girl .. With Arnav's money falls in love with  a mills and boon.. guy..

Later on new actors are brought to play Arnav khushi in mature roles... Nobody will mind as Barun and sanaya themselves won't like playing saas sasur roles..

In fact my story is what if abhaas as shyams son with another woman falls for sanaya character... Rather than viraf Patel...

aruforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i will definately watch ipk for sanaya...
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i reallu hate the idea.if they want to start season 2 let them start with same leads with another p.h. on star plus.