Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
No not at all may b all went out to catch some fresh air lets hope they came back i was checking previous comments so took some time
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquiline

The days when I come to talk, no one seems to be around...why is that? Is there a schedule followed in the Cottage that I do not know...

M here..m here...m here...😃
I seriously cant help but always thinking abt the tale *chukle*
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

I seriously cant help but always thinking abt the tale *chukle*

What about it? Whats so much to think?

And Hi Sush, welcome back after the break for fresh air!!
M present too Lady Lin... Honored to be in ur respected company having cup of hot chocolate... Lin if i ask u for a suggestion abt reading a novel which would be like the tale i mean its genre like harry potter... I hope u get wht i mean i have examz in april but want to be prepared for my activities after examz
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What about it? Whats so much to think?

And Hi Sush, welcome back after the break for fresh air!!

farwa.. count me in too...  i even dream abt it u know?!?! 😆 i usually read the update before i go to bed or read while i m in bed so... i dream abt it!! and its very pleasant...
kushipugly thumbnail

Yes, I knew when I posted the pic what was in it. I am sure KP must have come across it becoz she visits the Main Forum more than me. She even makes posts, right?

rabbavey, rabbavey, rabbavey aquiline🤗 & candybai🤗

oh yes, i came acroos this picture😆 but you know me my GM got activated instantly & my right hand angel told me to just shupup😆😆
glad my aquiline came here with a big bang🤗

by the way, aquiline are you doing a phd in midieval times??
do u even know what are you writing, MY GOD, this is getting hard to handle👏👏

about the scheddule, i am mostly on if at uk time 10am-1pm but than school rushing hours & kitchen time start.i then login on & off😃

i think i will have to go now again😒
Aquiline thumbnail
I don't know why but the Cottage seemed to be lazy and sleepy tonight so just to stir the air. This VM. I was dancing in my chair and smiling all the time, watching it!! I ams ure you must have already come across it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=N0yCzD7nkr4[/YOUTUBE]

Oh and by the way, the rule to our FF page limit applies to this Chat Thread as well. 150 pages is the maximum. So Farwa, we need to stop when we reach 150.
A little earlier when my comment get posted i was able to visit page 123 but now content block msg isnt it G.R.E.A.T i have promised i wont swore here or on ff but i really really an urge
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

M present too Lady Lin... Honored to be in ur respected company having cup of hot chocolate... Lin if i ask u for a suggestion abt reading a novel which would be like the tale i mean its genre like harry potter... I hope u get wht i mean i have examz in april but want to be prepared for my activities after examz

Rabba Ve, Farwa!! me forgets to use tradition that me started!! *shakes head at self* Oh you want suggestion for books? Like Harry Potter? Try the Inheritance series.

Originally posted by: khusiarnav

farwa.. count me in too...  i even dream abt it u know?!?! 😆 i usually read the update before i go to bed or read while i m in bed so... i dream abt it!! and its very pleasant...

Dream? About Arhasia?? *blush* Aww, Sush! You spoil me! I don't know why one should dream about Arhasia!!

Originally posted by: kushipugly

rabbavey, rabbavey, rabbavey aquiline🤗 & candybai🤗

oh yes, i came acroos this picture😆 but you know me my GM got activated instantly & my right hand angel told me to just shupup😆😆
glad my aquiline came here with a big bang🤗

by the way, aquiline are you doing a phd in midieval times??
do u even know what are you writing, MY GOD, this is getting hard to handle👏👏

about the scheddule, i am mostly on if at uk time 10am-1pm but than school rushing hours & kitchen time start.i then login on & off😃

i think i will have to go now again😒

Rabba Ve, Apia!! One doubt, what is a GM? I saw it used in a lot of places and even Sush used it now. Its not Good Morning, I know. 
Ah, the rushes of a wife and mother!!
And no, I don't have any plans to do a PH D on this though its a tempting thought. This tale began in IF and ends here. And will always remain in our hearts!!
And to think that there are 300 more chapter to write. Yes, I am afraid this FF might reach 400!! My poor fingers! My poor head! My poor time! My poor readers!! *chuckle*