Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khusiarnav

<font color="#990000" size="3">Kp can we share?? Plzzz... pretty please... "batting lashes and pouting"</font>

oh no wht the though sharing is caring but wht will happen to this case

janany k liyay visit kijiyay circle of comrades arhasian on IF kisi bhi waqt
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 9424976

I keep coming here and reading everyone's comments but rarely write my own. Im ashamed! And oh dear Lin, what was that disclaimer at the end? Don't have high expectations? Hmm...about the night to come? I am wondering if he will...turn into " the beast" and if it will effect Khushi. And massive post coming up on the updates! 

Sona!! Hi. Oh, you are like a silent reader, eh? Its okay. Talk when you feel like. But enjoy life!!
Ah, the disclaimer. Coz I know how people reacted to the show. So, just to be on the safe side. Don't expect. Take it as it comes. And don't worry. Its the way you are willing to take what is about to come that matters, not what happens. 

And oooh!! A massive post? Really? I don't think you need to tire yourself to write one, really. Your smile and random gifs are enough. I don't want to be too demanding on my readers coz what I want is them to fall in love with ArShi all over again!! My only motive!!

Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Its fine again... Have the post with my question get posted? Lolz loved ur comment on my swearing Lin

Yes, page 123. But don't bother to go back. I suggested the first name that crossed my mind: the Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini.
kushipugly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquiline

Yes, I was surprised when I saw three more readers. Readers with outstanding perception! And interest. Especially that Mav. She writes like a writer. Farwa, you sounded familiar with her. Does she write? I am too humbled when I know "writers" come to my Forum. I mean, Lyraa was simply too outstanding. And for her to like my FF, I was like GASP!! This is a Dream!
And now that Mav who is simply so superb in her comments that I just gape at the screen and faint! She even wrote a poem for me today! I didn't know what expression to put on my face!!! Too astonished and happy and what-not...But I miss Shas' and Soul's comments. Don't you? They are so busy and I understand but they added something more to make that update mean something to the readers and the writer. And Hoopoe talks less these days. I suppose its the kind of scenes we are getting now. Its okay, she is about to speak more soon!!
And I will never know what GM is, eh? Oh well...
And about you PS. I always smile at the statement knowing how much you love the tale but I don't think I will do anything about it. Maybe my adorable Plagiarizer might!
Rabba Ve always, Apia!

rabbavey again๐Ÿ˜ƒ
you girls having fun, i have to hop in๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 If you will not publisize your ff, we will sign petitions ๐Ÿ˜†we are expert in spamming now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
plagiarizer , must know what Gulkhna is going through, if she is sensible she wont dare as fandom power can bring the entire empire down!!

Aquiline, why do you underestimate yourselgf๐Ÿ˜•
you are the best ff writer. You wongt believe me๐Ÿ˜•i am an ff addict & have read countless ffs & yours quality is the best out there in the market!

Wanna know my favourites:
1:TB & TBR
2.Mirage
3. Pandora box(controversial but superbly handled)
4. can you forget the past
5. the persuit of love
6. Klarikal house

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PS:
@candybai: how can he be shared๐Ÿ˜• come on tells us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

PSS: time to go again , RABBAVEY๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hotwa and his chichter!!

I want to make the Arnav-Anjali bond a real good one in my FF. Not like the unbalanced one our show sometimes tended to show. Oh I wish the show was a lot better in the end like the way it had started. The quality and the depth and...*sigh*

Lin, when i first started watching the show... no doubt the first episode got me hooked with the chemistry, eye lock and everything... But the relationship ASR and Anjali shared was something so close to me that, it was another reason I LOVED IPK so much!!! It was an ideal brother-sister duo... which everyone wants to have!! The initial episodes showed their relationship so well that I sometimes felt I wanna be that Anjali for my brother... They shared such a beautiful relationship... I always looked forward to watch them... but as show continued the beautiful relationship faded away... 
Lin when i started to read ur FF , no doubt i liked it instantly... but i also wished somewhere that u would not ignore Anjali and focus only on Arhi... I know i know... but i was new... i didnt know u well or the story... But as the story continued u did an awesome job giving all the characters their place in the story making them equally important as Arhi... Anjali deserved much more credit and importance in the story which was never given... but I have full faith in u dear... U will give the Anjali we always wanted see and a never-ending love and deep brother-sister relationship between Anjali and Lordy Lord!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
  awww i want to hug you now... ๐Ÿค— 

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rabba Ve, again M!! Yes, a mug full for me!!

Okey dookey buddy...girlies all busy with the weekend ahead???

khusiarnav thumbnail

Originally posted by: music1

rabba ve music... My weekend is full of assignments and test preparation as finals gonna start in few days... 
m little under the weather so I could go to my grade school today...๐Ÿ˜ญ i am actually missing my teenagers at school...๐Ÿ˜† How about u??
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushipugly

rabbavey again๐Ÿ˜ƒ
you girls having fun, i have to hop in๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 If you will not publisize your ff, we will sign petitions ๐Ÿ˜†we are expert in spamming now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
plagiarizer , must know what Gulkhna is going through, if she is sensible she wont dare as fandom power can bring the entire empire down!!

Aquiline, why do you underestimate yourselgf๐Ÿ˜•
you are the best ff writer. You wongt believe me๐Ÿ˜•i am an ff addict & have read countless ffs & yours quality is the best out there in the market!

Wanna know my favourites:
1:TB & TBR
2.Mirage
3. Pandora box(controversial but superbly handled)
4. can you forget the past
5. the persuit of love
6. Klarikal house

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I love how you did the threat of "spamming" and "fandom against WrongedOne" acts in relation to my FF!!! And about your list...nice. I know Mirage. Golden Dragon was a reader of my FF once but she kind of lost touch in the middle. Poor thing, she was too busy with her studies and family.
And  I know the language of The Pursuit of Love is amazing. Read one of her write-ups once.
Rest, I don't know.
I don't read any works now. Coz I want my head fresh of movies and books and not have any influenced ideas when writing my FF.

Originally posted by: khusiarnav

[

Lin, when i first started watching the show... no doubt the first episode got me hooked with the chemistry, eye lock and everything... But the relationship ASR and Anjali shared was something so close to me that, it was another reason I LOVED IPK so much!!! It was an ideal brother-sister duo... which everyone wants to have!! The initial episodes showed their relationship so well that I sometimes felt I wanna be that Anjali for my brother... They shared such a beautiful relationship... I always looked forward to watch them... but as show continued the beautiful relationship faded away... 
Lin when i started to read ur FF , no doubt i liked it instantly... but i also wished somewhere that u would not ignore Anjali and focus only on Arhi... I know i know... but i was new... i didnt know u well or the story... But as the story continued u did an awesome job giving all the characters their place in the story making them equally important as Arhi... Anjali deserved much more credit and importance in the story which was never given... but I have full faith in u dear... U will give the Anjali we always wanted see and a never-ending love and deep brother-sister relationship between Anjali and Lordy Lord!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
  awww i want to hug you now... ๐Ÿค— 

Sush!! I simply have no words. Loved all that you said here: the bold ones stand out...and yes, I will try to keep my word, dear. Hugs to you too!!

Originally posted by: music1

Me busy with exams. *sad face*
khusiarnav thumbnail
@KP...    honey u really wanna know, how we can 
ssshhhaaarreee (husky tone) him???? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‰ Get your GM activated now... 
@farwa do u wanna join us dear???? We can always have a threesome u know!!! ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ 

P.S in this case 4some!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by khusiarnav - 11 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Lin yes Mav is a writer herself n abt Lyraa no doubt i simply adore her i first read her behind the smile n she left me speechless n now m reading the reason i breath n have read collabs too... N there there is Harsh another talented writer n now Mav n which makes me happy is the fact tht they r comenting on an FF i m so deeply in love with i really want to recommend it to my frnd but with u permission.