Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

</div>

<div>

Opps... I hurt someone... no no dont worry i won't say sorry and hurt you again...

instead let me send few sweets, I made during diwali... wats say?

sure hun will love to though ajkal kuch mitha khanay ko dil nahi kr raha this BS issue n specially the recent attacks of jews on Gaza which have resulted in killing four kids of the same family n they call palestiniens to be terrorists... Really hurts me... Anyways i couldnt use laptop today in the morning n now our dsl connection is off due to some technical faults have complained twice but same reply ''team kaam kr rahi hai within 24hrs issue resolve ho jaye ga so no mails or comments on BS posts
SweetSophie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woohoo a chat room!!!!!!!
Hello all. I'm sorry for my absence, school keeps me occupied 
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetSophie

No problem... U are here, its all that matters!!!

Welcome to our chat room... my new Innwalli  member!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
arshy4ever thumbnail
He guys...I'm here again...I couldn't disturb you all with my spoiler links last two days๐Ÿ˜‰...Becoz I was in hospital...[Fever,Sinusitis..Something something...] Now I'm perfectly alright and Back home...Missed you all sooo much...๐Ÿค—

See This...

This is the latest update from an SP worker...
Edited by arshy4ever - 11 years ago
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arshy4ever

He guys...I'm here again...I couldn't disturb you all with my spoiler links last two days๐Ÿ˜‰...Becoz I was in hospital...[Fever,Sinusitis..Something something...] Now I'm perfectly alright and Back home...Missed you all sooo much...๐Ÿค—

See This...

i hope you get perfectly alright soon ๐Ÿ˜Š missed you a lot ๐Ÿ˜”
anyways. have called thrice, once last night & 2 times today:
They said : barun has not quit n is still working , is going for some days on holidays but no movies!!!!!!!!

i told them you are just๐Ÿคฌ because if thsi is the case why does yr official web says barun quits the show fow movies...
they apologized for the error but reassured that barun quit is not official  & yes SP are working with {H & with Barun to solve anyunderlying problems...
i told them dont dare to maake a fool by lying as spl is round the corner & we r coming with banners n black bands๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i told the, yr PH has ruined the show thats why all left even yr laxmijee left๐Ÿ˜†

viraf is shooting but not as ASR or replacement, arnav will not be killed or plastic surgery...

PRESSURE IS ON, WE CAN WIN!

EDITED:
i m not going to spl as its in birmingham & show is in london๐Ÿ˜”
& nobody wants to babysit my 3 kids hence no spl๐Ÿ˜”
but i can threaten them with tickets of ma friends, cant i๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
arshy4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushipugly

i hope you get perfectly alright soon ๐Ÿ˜Š missed you a lot ๐Ÿ˜”
anyways. have called thrice, once last night & 2 times today:
They said : barun has not quit n is still working , is going for some days on holidays but no movies!!!!!!!!

i toild them you are just๐Ÿคฌ because if thsi is the case why does yr official web says barun quits thew show fow movies...
they apologized for the error but reassured that barun quit is not official  & yes SP are working with {H & with Barun to solve anyunderlying problems...
i told them dont dare to maake a fool by lying as spl is round the corner & we r coming with banners n black bands๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i told the, yr PH has ruined the show thats why all left even yr laxmijee left๐Ÿ˜†

viraf is shooting but not as ASR or replacement, arnav will not be killed or plastic surgery...

PRESSURE IS ON, WE CAN WIN!

Oh...Di...You are really awesome... I love you a lot...๐Ÿค—

...  HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD  ...You really did it...

They very well know how to play with our emotions and weaknesses...That's what now they are doing...๐Ÿ˜ก

"i told the, yr PH has ruined the show thats why all left even yr laxmijee left๐Ÿ˜† "

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...You are incredible ...Only you can do it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Trust me Di... Victory is ours...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i dnt knw many ppl here guys.. so me posting it here.. send to max ppl u knw..๐Ÿ˜Š

Baruns fan count...going mail sp twitter

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286013
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@ khushiarnav@
sorry sweety, couldnt reply to u on aquiline 's thread.
i just called sp, they are repeating same which they toldme in afternnon, barun has not officially quit & viraf is not replacing arnav but is coming after kushi not anjali, arnav will not disappear or anything but as barun might go on holiday his scenes will be less๐Ÿ˜•
after watching todays epi with ASR full in attitude, i m just dizzy with hotness๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† .
i just want him back & my magical show back !

Originally posted by: SweetSophie

u r welcome here hun

Originally posted by: arshy4ever

See This...

oh hun i hope u r fine now take lots of care of ur health