Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arshy4ever

You are Sooo true dear...

"he said we dont have any new updates , its the same as i gave you last night.
i asked him why no updates , is barun from colors or zee."
LoLπŸ˜†... Girl you really said it...???? OMG... You are awesome...

YUP... WE WANT BARUN BACK WITH ALL DIGNITY n LOVE FROM SP... 

and GUL THE PH.. My FOOT...😑... JUST GET OUT FROM MY EYESIGHT...

achu, my call is not just 5-10mins, its always more than 30mins.
i have learnt from ASR & shyam , when you set your eyes on something go for it, do anything in yr power to get it & this is the least i can do to bring my love back to my beloved show!

arshy4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushipugly

achu, my call is not just 5-10mins, its always more than 30mins.
i have learnt from ASR & shyam , when you set your eyes on something go for it, do anything in yr power to get it & this is the least i can do to bring my love back to my beloved show!

So do I...πŸ‘πŸΌ
arshy4ever thumbnail
Hey Please Sign in...

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

achu, i havent gone through yr post yet properly but OMG you have made so many posts😲
wow girlπŸ‘
will definately look at each of them & will let you know.

thanks for tweet, will do😊
arshy4ever thumbnail

achu, i havent gone through yr post yet properly but OMG you have made so many posts😲
wow girlπŸ‘
will definately look at each of them & will let you know.

thanks for tweet, will do😊

Even I realised that i made that much posts  when I created my Index...πŸ˜†

No hurry dear... I know, right now  our motto is Spamming...πŸ‘πŸΌ
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think i will go crazy i called 5-6  times... first few times nobody answered and then they hung up!!! They.hung.up.on.me!! like seriously???
😑  πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘
finally i settled with mail... i vent out my today's frustration through e-mail!!
My BF is laughing at me... i showed him the posts on IF regarding calls, mails etc. he thinks we have gone crazy!! and are nuts to do so!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
when i said they didnt answer my call, he said "i told u, its not gonna work.hahahahha" πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘ then he said mumbai is bandh or something becoz some leader died so maybe there is no one to answer!! πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­

My dear innwallio... kuch achhi khabar hai kya???  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shass

@ FARWA-- Dearest, i loved ur special post fr da certain Miss-P.. esp, Lightning's chewing..🀣🀣..n da aftr math of our Actions against hr!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. totally loved,loved ur post..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

farwa: i just love to bits yr message to the CHEATπŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Thank u so much for liking it i had planned this post just after reading the note but as u guys night be   aware by now that i mostly come online from mob and i can use laptop mostly in the morning. 
arshy4ever thumbnail
Check this guys...

Edited by arshy4ever - 11 years ago
arshy4ever thumbnail
It's a post for sending ur MSG for Sanjay
The CEO of star...

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khusiarnav

Farwa, i give up everything for one thing I learnt to Love completely i.e. reading!!! I have become addict i guess!! I dont have a life hon... classes and IF thats it!! I have no social life... people think either i have graduated or moved...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I am so engrossed in reading that my friends are upset coz i dont get time to call them or meet... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† My BF goes all crazy sometimes becox i forget to do things... keeps threatening me, "m gonna block that damn IF"
So imagine that... But i love and just enjoy reading... the stories are just out of this world...
i started to read just becoz of IPKKDN and now i m just hooked!!
Also some of the writer are just outstanding... they could write books and will be best seller for sure!! they are damn good... so cant help hon...

And this TB and TBR is very close my heart coz one its amazing... Lin has given the fairyland touch is simply marvelous and second its IPKKND the way I as viewer wanted to see...
So can u blame me now for becoming this reading addict??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

m so so so sorry i just saw it i really am sorry... Yaar u n i are so much alike i love reading u know when i was young i used to read stories from my sisters books too and then i too joined IF for FF n now m so much addicted to it that i kept myself inside the room books scattered on my bed and i time to time read ff n i got a long lecture on how m being away from family n how badly it will affect my social circle n wht not and last as we girls in Indo pak have to listen "shaadi k baad kia kro gi wahan bhi yehi sab kru gi k to hmari parwarish pr naam ayay ga". As for writers no doubt there so many good writers some are awesome and some r superb. Each and everyone has their own style making their stories unique one way or the other but Lin's way is totaly different,her concept n taking the events to some other world just undescribeable... I had just read Harsheetas new ff which i find different like this one but till now its the best i mean TB&TBR