Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
osheen its again a super updt...
maan taking care of geet.through neeraj gt a glimpse hw geet hs sufferd in de past.nw he vil sure find out who physicaly abusd geet in past. osheen u write so well nd made me desperate 4 more.pls pls updttt soon...
amrutavjoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome one..
Maan taking care in her health
He is also interested to know her past pains for her current phase..
loved it
sumaiyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love maaneet moment.maan taking geet to hp.woww maan taking caring of geet.chalo ek bat tho acha hay ki neeraj ne maan se kuch bola.now maan will knw what happen geet.phusical abuse kisne kia geet ke sath ?? wating for this yar😛
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 80
nice part...
poor Geet...
Maan just go bang ur head...
cont soon dear...
preeti.1 thumbnail
geet physically abused😭? who is the culprit ..i dont know y but i think shreya or maan's father behind this ..😕..again u latkaing us in cliff hanger😡..plz give next part soon and geet ka past jaldi maan k saamne lao aur mat tadpao ..ab bahut wait kar liya..ab to atleast full past reveal karo
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update as always and with the usual tag line... the mystery continues... ðŸ˜•

But i think this was one of the updates that lays track for the upcoming events...

We know bits and pieces of Maan's past... yes he got into angry mode post Geet's departure from his life... and he was married forcefully... and Jia is still a mystery and it continues after the visit of her grandpa...  
But Geet's past was always a question... She loved him and so did he... but still the reason of her health and her life in those separation years are yet to be revealed... So this part was a start for that... 
As per the facts, she has been a patient for 4 years and has been under treatment... and watever happened in her past was in those 2 years... and as per the doc, she has gone thro physical abuse too... So her present condition is not just due to the separation of MSK... There is more to it... and i guess the reason she blames him is coz of the fact that everything bad happened post their separation... Also whatever happened has been completely disastrous... coz she wouldnt have been pushed to this condition if it was normal pain and instances...

But again the doc has just given a brief up to MSK... and in one way he is so right in wanting Maan to find out about her past himself.. In that process, he will get to know about her and also, their relation would improve... Now the main problem between them is the trust they dont hold for the other... Love is immense,, but love without trust is nothing and completely a disaster... So, if they have to come out of the mess and try to live, the first thing they have got to do is communicate and develop the trust... and get to know the other person...

Thought nothing was revealed and still the mystery continues, am so looking forward for the next updates as to how they try to overcome the present scenario...

So next update jaldi se karo... me already waiting
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
physical abuse!!!!!!!

tat is so not fitting :/ is it prem but well lets hope for good twists from now!!!!

commenting first time osheen!!

wanna tell I finished ibadat on blog, n it's spectacular...

loved the end very much :)

reading kumari season 1 now will finish n start beautifully flawed...

thanks Osheen for clearing jiya.s parenting, I knew deep in heart it won't be maan... n yep am happy :)

only thing bothering is physical abuse. :/

hope we get good twists, maaneet have suffered much n I guess rohan is taken for good tide :) hope to see more of the traumatic past unravel n one big request... epilogue of Milan should have twins as baby maaneet warna 'll not forgive u!!!!!!!!!!

hope lappy doesn't trouble much...

love ya...

Mali :)
mahi_gurmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice part.congrtz for new thread!!
cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb part.
Geet has gone through somuch in the past, including physical abuse.
Neeraj now showed some light on the path.
Maan will have to find out the whole truth and help geet to come out of state.
Only love and care of maan can cure her.

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...
loved it a lot.