Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: surenkal

good post. my point is even if he says on after this will we enjoy watching him knowing that he does not love ASR and does not identify with the  man like we do...

he wants to move on... so be it

Ermm, I guess youre free to think whatever you want, but Barun loves ASR, and he has LIVED ASR, but he has a life beyond ASR, and his health is so much more important than satisfying fans "entertainment" needs =\
manjha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash95

Finally a fantastic post. I am also tired of people hating Gul when no one really knows what is happening.  The so called spoilers floating what are their sources,  why create more negativity.

If Barun wants to leave that is his personal choice why attach Gul and so called bullying to it , who has witnessed all these??

By the look of that many resignations surely its mismanagement somewhere but still each to their own

Haha thank you! Yeah, I dont get the Gul hate either,no one has witnessed anything and chooses to believe random trolls on facebook and I just dont get it. The PR has been definately weak on all sides, but like I have said, we know nothing except what the people have said themselves. 
manjha thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyah_us

jen, good to hear from u. anyways agree with each & every word that
u have written. Even if a show finishes which any one day it will
& it should, life goes on & should go on for all of us. V never should get stuck
onto any serial like an addiction bcos the actors themselves never do that.
for them also, after a while it bcomes stagnant which is very normal. they have
every right to move on & v also should move on... but personally i feel it will be nice
if the show ends with barun sobti himself & not continue with some other actor in his
place as ASR as it happens in ekta serials.

Aha thanks! Yeah, treating shows like your own life, is just ridiculous and there is a limit to being a fanatic. At a point, its not even worth being call a fan but more like an obsessed person. Yeah, personally I too, do feel the show should end with Barun leaving but show biz is a money making machine at the end and the creators/channel/PH will be much more bothered about how much revenue their getting as to satisfying the fans. 
manjha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

Great post :) i agree with each and every one of your points except for the one reagrding Gul Khan. But that is because i belive the news regarding her is true.But beliveing that is a choice that one can take for oneself but yeah the posts nd all are unnecessary, I do hate her but i wont support sinking to a level to express that hatred.

Thank you! Well, I guess each to their own, but I saying things like "Gul should go die" is just so disturbing and inappropriate. 
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Jen-

Thank you! Well, I guess each to their own, but I saying things like "Gul should go die" is just so disturbing and inappropriate. 

Yeah. I guess its just the vented up frustration. But really the things that Gul have been blamed off..I mean jen if they are true then she is one hell of a lady. Dont you think?
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A sensible post..!!!👏
I am sad that my most favourite show is facing a terrible phase...
Then Barun's case..
There might be some situations in our life where we can't help but say 'I quit'..
He might be tired or unfit..it happens..!!!
He might be wanting some time with his family..
The guy must be feeling exhausted and might be missing a normal life..
Maybe he wants to try a hand in bollywood..nothing wrong with that.
Looking for a better option is a normal thing to do..!!
But the saddest thing is that his career decision affects so many people's idea of entertainment..!!

I think that is the difference between normal jobs and entertainment industry.!!

Fans really need to get a reality check..The ways in which Gul khan is bashed have crossed all the boundaries..!!!!It is a pathetic situation when your best creation causes you the most troubles in life.!!!!Not that the PH is 100% correct with their way of handling things..there were mistakes in the past...sloppy scripts,poor execution,over leniancy towards some actors... all were there..!!

They PH is probably inexperienced in handling this wide range of popularity and success..So must be Barun..He is humble and grounded from what I know him from his interviews..He just doesn't have an idea about his fan following..He was amazed when asked for an official announcement regarding his leave..The guy asked"Ok!!there must be an official announcement??"..For him,he did his job and when he was done with it,he decided to quit..So what???

Channel must be doing it's best to hold on to it's reputation..

It would be favourable if all the people related to this show  improve their PR skills..Not that they must..they can simply do their job with maximum sincerety and keep quiet..That is their choice..Success will follow them if their work is of good quality..

The show must go on...!!Just like Barun has the right to quit his job..other persons associated with the show has every right to continue doing their job..

If the team and the new guy impresses me with his work,I am gonna watch it..!!

Edited by Archana89 - 11 years ago
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archana89

A sensible post..!!!👏
Then Barun's case..
There might be some situations in our life where we can't help but say 'I quit'..
But the saddest thing is that his career decision affects so many people's idea of entertainment..!!

I think that is the difference between normal jobs and entertainment industry.!!

Fans really need to get a reality check..The ways in which Gul khan is bashed have crossed all the boundaries..!!!!It is a pathetic situation when your best creation causes you the most troubles in life.!!!!Not that the PH is 100% correct with their way of handling things..there were mistakes in the past...sloppy scripts,poor execution,over leniancy towards some actors... all were there..!!

They PH is probably inexperienced in handling this wide range of popularity and success..So must be Barun..He is humble and grounded from what I know him from interviews..He just doesn't have an idea about his fan following..He was amazed when asked for an official announcement regarding his leave..The guy asked"Ok!!there must be an official announcement??"..For him,he did his job and when he was done with it,he decided to quit..So what???

It would be favourable if all the people related to this show  improve their PR skills..Not that they must..they can simply do their job with maximum sincerety and keep quite..That is their choice..Success will follow them if their job is of good quality..

The show must go on...!!Just like Barun has the right to quit his job..other persons associated with the show has every right to continue doing their job..

Agree with u completely... U just spoke  my mind...👏
9424976 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank You!! Oh my gosh I cant agree anymore! U have managed to put every single issue/problem into one single post and it all makes sense! ( tumblr??)
manjha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

Yeah. I guess its just the vented up frustration. But really the things that Gul have been blamed off..I mean jen if they are true then she is one hell of a lady. Dont you think?

Well, if Gul has really done that, then its a shame and just extremely sad. But IDK, I find it really really hard to believe she could do some of the things that people have said, like I cant find myself to believe things without solid proof [= 
manjha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archana89

A sensible post..!!!👏
Then Barun's case..

They PH is probably inexperienced in handling this wide range of popularity and success..So must be Barun..He is humble and grounded from what I know him from his interviews..He just doesn't have an idea about his fan following..He was amazed when asked for an official announcement regarding his leave..The guy asked"Ok!!there must be an official announcement??"..For him,he did his job and when he was done with it,he decided to quit..So what???

It would be favourable if all the people related to this show  improve their PR skills..Not that they must..they can simply do their job with maximum sincerety and keep quiet..That is their choice..Success will follow them if their work is of good quality..

Thank you! Yeah, fans get way to carried away and feel like they own the actors but the truth is that the actors work for money and their family. Barun has always thanked everyone for the love, though I feel he'd oblivious to like half of the fan base. Yeah, everyone has a right to do whatever they want. The selfish fan in me would want the show to end with Arnav and Khushi, but this is a money making business and actors have the right to work and frankly the PH can keep the show on air for as long as they can. They arent obligated to us if you look at it in a practical sense.