Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

aww 🤗 tistaa, Kavi all the very best for ur exams 😳

Thank you sooo much Souji 🤗
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

I noticed one significant thing.. Anandi was deeply hurt and agitated at the start.. but once Shiv forgave Ghanta.. she went ahead and forgave ghanta.. it wasn't before that..

and another symbolic thing was that Shiv looked on with a bit of apprehension when she walked ahead towards ghanta.. but eased out when he heard her speak.. then after saying what she had to say Ajee promptly walked back towards Shiv while a sad and heartbroken ghanta looked on but as soon as she went and stood next to Shiv a realization dawned to ghanta realization of his own words that Shiv IS THE ONE FOR ANANDI.. and even after the singh's came Ajee was standing on the other side with Shekhars.. that was symbolic too.. babul ka ghar choota.. piya ka ghar pyara lagne laga..

wohi toh sou...i did say..the symbolic one...where a went back to s after giving maafi...but only uman got me..baki sab ignored..:(
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anj...Kid is fine now...😊

Gina - Yup...Kid had severe stomach infection...got de hydrated and was on drips for 1 day...he is fit n fine now...😊

Sou - agree to all your teekhi nazar ka analysis...A has indeed MOVED on...Even I felt same...😆

Gowri - Yes., even the Shekhar's are mahaan atmas...😆😆...otherwise., where would they find NS's eligible bachelor...😆😆

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
How come everybody bought J's confession including all the people in this shaadi thread???????
tistaa thumbnail
@Ritzi OMG Partner tu bhi mere aur Kavi ke group mein hai? Teen ka tadka laag gaya 😆
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tistaa

@Ritzi OMG Partner tu bhi mere aur Kavi ke group mein hai? Teen ka tadka laag gaya 😆

yes ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 

mallika ke xams nahi hain ðŸ¤”
neways all the best guys
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparnauma

How come everybody bought J's confession including all the people in this shaadi thread???????

kaala theeka?Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohh hello katto, tista n ritzi ? My tests are coming up too ! Last is on 1 and 7 th Dec ! But instead of me my mum is tensed 🤣
milindrose thumbnail
hi adi hope ur child is fine now and may recover fast