Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ritika
Sorry yaar Nata k topics check karna to me bhul hi gayi!!! Is it ok if I let you know after my exams?? I'll have to search for those books...mum ne kahi rakha hai..will ask her...
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Piyu...coz they r mom...lol...they care for us...more than we do care for ourselves...
They r spl
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Where did he get the guts to come and accept his crime all of a sudden?Spineless creature suddenly grows a spine ?
This is really weird
KwitKatts thumbnail
Uma
Didn't know about your kid Happy to know he is fine now😊😊
Take care...
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Ritzi & Kavi AII the best from me to you too dears,,,,,,,,,,,,,,waise I dont know iss bar main exam mein kya karungi?February se pahele main iss tension se free nahi ho paongi...😭😭
@All Finally bye bye to all you keep AnShing 😊
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindrose

hi adi hope ur child is fine now and may recover fast

Thank U Anshu.,
He is fine now...😊
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Appy - the question u keep asking... the answer is simple.  J wanted Maafi - he got it.  Moreover, Shiv gave him full chance to return to Anandi - Anandi had moved on however.  All this made J realize that he cannot turn back time.  A is forever gone and reach a state of peace about Shiv.  Also he got his family back so he can't con't to blame A for "stealing" them.   So, J's mansik balance got restored by AnSh.  And J is now on track to qubool gunahs... the trick to this episode of Maafi is that J is not seeking it anymore.  Long ago in a very different thread I discussed the concepts of Maafi, penance, etc.  And I suggested, the day J stops looking for Maafi he will be get redeemed... So, today is that DAY.  He's stopped with maafi ki toffee and skipped to punishment ki bitter coffee.   Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khusi_*

wohi toh sou...i did say..the symbolic one...where a went back to s after giving maafi...but only uman got me..baki sab ignored..:(

Awww πŸ€— this thread is moving very fast na so maybe not many were able to read the post..

Btw I read someone's post about no one thinking about Ira and Shekhar's pain.. I think CV's went ahead with Jagya's redemption even at the cost of Shekhar's ka hurt coz they know that people who watch the show r attached to singh's and Jagya too the same way as they r with Anandi.. Shekhar's toh kal ke aaye hue hain.. so audiences (at least the majority of the audience) will be much more accommodating towards the singh's and ghanta's pain than the Shekhar's..
KwitKatts thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

Ohh hello katto, tista n ritzi ? My tests are coming up too ! Last is on 1 and 7 th Dec ! But instead of me my mum is tensed 🀣

LOL Exam seasonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Me not at all tensedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Same here mum n dad are really tensed
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Where did he get the guts to come and accept his crime all of a sudden?Spineless creature suddenly grows a spine ?
This is really weird

thats what the most unconvincing thing..just few days back..he was saying...how can i will b happy with a's happiness...woh kisi aur ki hojayegi...
I dont buy cvs attempt to show...j's redeemption...so suddenly