Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

nice post yar a big bang on episode and ur post

Awwee thank you so much dear !! πŸ˜³ I'm glad you liked it ! πŸ˜ƒ Oh and yes episode was awesome too !! πŸ˜†
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you . We did have a good episode today. Yesterday's was good too. Glad some of us are still into this serial while we have it. Never know what happens tomorrow.

Just wish they could have utilize their other characters with good story lines and given the main leads some breathing space.

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Akash leaving for US with Payal ! Emotional moment with Nani ! 

Khushi and Payal hug ❀️

Arnav and Aarav's secret ! Aarav tells Arnav that he is from an orphanage ! So Shit-All is evil ! Poor Aarav  

Shit-All keeps getting some calls from the Aashram ! Can it be Stopwa ?πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Or is it Creepwa ? 🀣

Shit-All thinks she has got away with everything but she doesnt know Arnav Singh Raizada ! Does she ??😈

Awwee Poor Khushi all worried and makes Jalebis ! Khushi,its your Laad Governor,dont worry it will be a surprise which you would love πŸ˜‰

picture7

Arnav fools Shit-All and vows to himself that he would bring her truth out to everyone in the surprise Party !! *ASR tune plays in BG*

Yay waiting for Monday now !! πŸ˜ƒ Guys,just wanted to cheer you all up ! πŸ˜³ Hence I thought that we can talk about the episode instead ! Hope you guys like it ! πŸ˜³

Do like and Comment ! πŸ˜³

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Yes hun,we should enjoy the episode while it lasts ! Also,I wanted to cheer you all up and hence made this post πŸ˜³ Bold,really agree !! Then Akshay and Deepali could have stayed back too ! *Sigh* Wish we were the PH 

Originally posted by: yvon

Thank you . We did have a good episode today. Yesterday's was good too. Glad some of us are still into this serial while we have it. Never know what happens tomorrow.

Just wish they could have utilize their other characters with good story lines and given the main leads some breathing space.

Punkin22 thumbnail
Hello sweet friend.  I loved the pictures you selected and the captions over each one.  Like watching a movie.  You did a great job.  I smiled when I saw your pm...
kripa_kh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice episode... felt sad that akash and payal are leaving to US...πŸ˜”
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Hello sweet friend.  I loved the pictures you selected and the captions over each one.  Like watching a movie.  You did a great job.  I smiled when I saw your pm...

Hi hun πŸ€— Awwee Thank you so much sweetheart πŸ€— You know,your comments,whatever you say,really brings a smile on my face and I cant thank you enough for that ! Thank you so much for such a sweet comment πŸ˜³ Love you loads πŸ€—β€οΈ
wonderblake thumbnail
My heart ached during the whole episode yesterday,

brilliant acting by each and very person,

Will really miss Akshay and Deepali,

And thanks for the photos
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kripa_kh

very nice episode... felt sad that akash and payal are leaving to US...πŸ˜”

Agree hun !! πŸ˜ƒ Ya I'm gonna miss them too,its pretty sad  !
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
You did cheer us up, sweetie. And thank you for that.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: wonderblake

My heart ached during the whole episode yesterday,

brilliant acting by each and very person,

Will really miss Akshay and Deepali,

And thanks for the photos

Same here hun.it was a really good episode ! ❀️ Ya hats off to the entire cast! πŸ‘ I know really gonna miss them You're welcome dear ! πŸ˜³