IPKKND again,with a fresh start??edited*

-Dreamer- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
a season 2 or just start it after 2-3 months again..every1 'll be happy and the actors/PH 'll get thr break!!and it 'll be also good for the health...and it 'll be not unfair to other actors???

and they can come back wid fresh minds and with fresh rabba ve -licious scenes..
for me i think this is going to be the best..for the 2-3 months they can play the old epis...those magical epis...
what say guyzz???
edit :
ven if it's ma own idea..i think it's awesome!!!!peleej share it wid others..and u can even email SP this stuff...it's better thn asking them to end IPK!! 
Edited by ---ROSES--- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baRunmYlove21 thumbnail
You know what i will say ...

HELL yes ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Needed barun !! needed sanaya !!
needed to be same phangurl๐Ÿ˜ƒ
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Fab idea ...we would drool all over again seeing those sooper ahmazing scenes ...the edgy ASR, those angry caramel eyes, the ramp and the fall, the beads, the insult, the tears, the awesome brother-sister bond, the comical Mamiji and Buaji ...the roop suhana lagta hai, the rabba Veys ...all of them ...the fights ...the Enough!s ...the challanges ...the falls ...the hugs ...oh I can go on and on and on ...Haaai !!! 
*silly grin back *
Whattay idea !!!! ๐Ÿ‘
-Dreamer- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona3

You know what i will say ...

HELL yes ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Needed barun !! needed sanaya !!
needed to be same phangurl๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Dreamer- thumbnail

Originally posted by: asr13

Fab idea ...we would drool all over again seeing those sooper ahmazing scenes ...the edgy ASR, those angry caramel eyes, the ramp and the fall, the beads, the insult, the tears, the awesome brother-sister bond, the comical Mamiji and Buaji ...the roop suhana lagta hai, the rabba Veys ...all of them ...the fights ...the Enough!s ...the challanges ...the falls ...the hugs ...oh I can go on and on and on ...Haaai !!! 

*silly grin back *
Whattay idea !!!! ๐Ÿ‘

that's nice...love ur commi..<33
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Dreamer- thumbnail
even if it's ma wn idea..t think it's awesome!!!!peleej share it wid others..and u can even email SP this stuff...it's better thn asking them to end IPK!!
crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesum idea but wouldnt work...star plus doesnt allow seasons...i just hope dey end da show wid Sarun
vaka thumbnail
Very good and sensible idea.  Let the whole team take a break and start a fresh in the new year.  Could do a Valentines special launch for the most romantic couple on Star Plus.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree, totally love the idea, please keep suggesting it to SP via e-mail!
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True! That would be ideal! But the problem is that once it ends and they say there will be a season 2.. there's no guarantee that at any point they can't turn back and say 'No it's not coming back' ๐Ÿ˜’ then we would lose it forever!