Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Oyster

Thank you for making the only sane post. I refuse to believe anything against Gul Khan. The writer said that this show was her fantasy. The writer was not convinced by the story but Gul supported it until she see her dream turn into a reality.

Sanaya screamed that the award goes to Gul Khan at SPA. That shows how much she loves the woman. So there's no way on earth that today SI would be crying due to Gul.

Barun said without hesitation that all the credit goes to Gul Khan. Oh so he was under pressure? Gul might have sent assassins to his home if he didn't say that!

I seriously fail to understand the level of stupidity on this forum at times. Someone from timbaktu comes and posts inside stories that are not known to the real-life news reporters who probably spend their days outside the sets and even the actors themselves. Then you see a mob supporting the post and believing everything as truth carved on stone. I wonder if people have brains to think..

The producers made Daljeet, a side character, stay on the show and they wouldn't force out the male lead now?! Am I out of my mind to believe such crap?

Gul needs to become Ekta Kapoor and make her audience realize that it's she who runs the show, not the actors. 

Looking at the kind of insults hurled at her, I really hope Gul continues the show with or without Barun. Even if Sanaya opts out tomorrow, she should still continue! To tell you the bitter truth, IPK with its "hottest jodi" on earth has low trps for a Starplus show.  So yes in terms of business, it's not doing an incredibly amazing job.  Gul should revamp the script and add saas bahu spice to it to make it a TRP garner. And then she should come out to say this: To the hell with those viewers who thought I was nothing without my lead actor and this is my response to their insults!

With her new show Qubool Hai, Gul has proved yet again that it is not the actors who make her success but it is she who makes her actors successful.  QH proves that the ability to create an incredibly amazing show is part of Gul's genetic makeup, bas!

she is someone who lies and miscommunicates to fans ...thinks that fans wishes can be disregarded and she can hold her to her whims and fancies...just sick ...compeletely and absoultely sick !!! and see what she does with QH audience now...
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for making the only sane post. I refuse to believe anything against Gul Khan. The writer said that this show was her fantasy. The writer was not convinced by the story but Gul supported it until she saw her dream turn into a reality.

Sanaya screamed that the award goes to Gul Khan at SPA. That shows how much she loves the woman. So there's no way on earth that today SI would be crying due to Gul.

Barun said without hesitation that all the credit goes to Gul Khan. Oh so he was under pressure? Gul might have sent assassins to his home if he didn't say that!

I seriously fail to understand the level of stupidity on this forum at times. Someone from timbaktu comes and posts inside stories that are not known to the real-life news reporters who probably spend their days outside the sets and even the actors themselves. Then you see a mob supporting the post and believing everything as truth carved on stone. I wonder if people have brains to think..

The producers made Daljeet, a side character, stay on the show and they would force out the male lead now?! Am I out of my mind to believe such crap?

Gul needs to become Ekta Kapoor and make her audience realize that it's she who runs the show, not the actors. 

Looking at the kind of insults hurled at her, I really hope Gul continues the show with or without Barun. Even if Sanaya opts out tomorrow, she should still continue! To tell you the bitter truth, IPK with its "hottest jodi" on earth has low trps for a Starplus show.  So yes in terms of business, it's not doing an incredibly amazing job.  Gul should revamp the script and add saas bahu spice to it to make it a TRP garner. And then she should come out to say this: To the hell with those viewers who thought I was nothing without my lead actor and this is my response to their insults!

With her new show Qubool Hai, Gul has proved yet again that it is not the actors who make her success but it is she who makes her actors successful.  QH proves that the ability to create an incredibly amazing show is part of Gul's genetic makeup, bas!

👍🏼wow..superb..!!!very very well written..!!!

Originally posted by: Archana89

👍🏼wow..superb..!!!very very well written..!!!

yes...very well written lies...
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Mahi you can keep your opinion to yourself. Why should I believe you when I know that you haven't even met Gul in person to even have an opinion about her?

When Barun gives confusing statements, everyone runs to support him saying that he's saving the PH's face. Couldn't the PH be saving their actors faces by keeping silent and not revealing too much?! 

Think please before you form an opinion about anyone. 
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asr2kkg

unfortunately yes I am. But I trust this person more than I trust the others on this forum saying multiple things. so i know what really happened. and i dont think i want you to believe this. And try as i may I am not able to keep away from posts like these defending Gul because it hurts when you know the truth. I know that there will always be people supporting Gul. I dont hate her. I hate the way she has treated this whole thing and I hate that they have manipulated the fans of Barun to achieve what they wanted.

Whatever you heard you believe thats the truth. But it could be possible that you don't know some other facts.

Well barun has come up with an official note and are you saying that its not reliable? I normally trust whatever official confirmation they give. All the other sources of info are shaded with their own bias. Yesterday you only told me that the PH's secret spy in the forum is biased. So it might be possible that your source is biased. 

Well based on such allegations, its absolutely not fair to abuse a person. 
CDlove thumbnail
Thank you for making this post. How people can be this vile and spew venom on a fellow human being, that too without any solid evidence for the said claims is beyond me.
This is what people are reduced to when they dont get what they want ; uncivilized barbaric tyrants.

Mahi you can keep your opinion to yourself. Why should I believe you when I know that you haven't even met Gul in person to even have an opinion about her?

When Barun gives confusing statements, everyone runs to support him saying that he's saving the PH's face. Couldn't the PH be saving their actors faces by keeping silent and not revealing too much?! 

Think please before you form an opinion about anyone. 

you can also keep your opinion to yourself...Barun is an actor..the PH's media handling has been horrible and they are being crticized for that...Gul is the producer...she leaked stuff to Zee news...at that time we all were supporting her...but the PH is responsible for this mess...
sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archana89

🤗
honestly speaking the show's immense success was too much for them to handle..may be lack of experience...
I doubt whether even BS knows about his fan following..considering him not being in any social networking sites and all..
edit-OMG OMG I cant stop laughing out loud after reading one of the trending topics of the forum..!!!barun should be nominated for nobel peace prize by the looks of it

Ya, since february, after marriage PH is struggling. Its a start up PH and it has its own woes. But nevertheless they have made mistakes. 

😆 I had my share of laugh already archana...
sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_dreams

sree ... that post is of khushboo ... i am damn sure of that ..
4lions have created a mess ...

but yes, i believe one should not degrade a women, and be careful with words while saying whatever ...

Well i do not know priya...she posted something few hours back. Its def from her. But the earlier one, nah. def not her 😉
sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarunmagic

Great Post!! 👏

I don't think we have right to abuse and jump to conclusions for an unknown matter. I guess the time will tell.

Yes, I am sure once the dust settles down. there will be some info leaked from forum 32 😆 to stir everything again