Gul, You deserve a better audience

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Read some of the abuses used against gul in the forum. What the hell guys? Are we so cheap? Insulting a woman like this? Do you have any proof against this lady?

• The mighty barun himself clarified that the credit of IPK goes to gul.
  • Abhaas tweeted that she is a nice human being and a brilliant producer.

Agree, confessions-of-a-barun-addict teenager is the trend topic and page 3 news today. But does that require abuse of Gul! 

Even more, a FB page insulting her and butchering her character. What the!!!

Don't be so delusional with drooling that you forget basic logic and ethics.

Gul is a person who gave us Arhi with her creativity. She is the one we thanked during the first one year of IPK. We adored her back then.

Agree she has made judgemental errors with IPK. But no one is a saint. Does she deserve such hatred? Respect her If not as a woman, as a human being.

As the No barun, No IPK anthem makes rounds in the forum, my heart really goes out to those 200+ people who are gonna be temporarily out of the job. I feel bad for the sidelined actress(es) who toiled for 18+ months just to get a bitter end of the show.  

Kudoes to the fandom. When the craziness subside, hope we realize how mean we were.

Well... Forget mine...Read Oyster

Originally posted by: Oyster

Thank you for making the only sane post. I refuse to believe anything against Gul Khan. The writer said that this show was her fantasy. The writer was not convinced by the story but Gul supported it until she saw her dream turn into a reality.

Sanaya screamed that the award goes to Gul Khan at SPA. That shows how much she loves the woman. So there's no way on earth that today SI would be crying due to Gul.

Barun said without hesitation that all the credit goes to Gul Khan. Oh so he was under pressure? Gul might have sent assassins to his home if he didn't say that!

I seriously fail to understand the level of stupidity on this forum at times. Someone from timbaktu comes and posts inside stories that are not known to the real-life news reporters who probably spend their days outside the sets and even the actors themselves. Then you see a mob supporting the post and believing everything as truth carved on stone. I wonder if people have brains to think..

The producers made Daljeet, a side character, stay on the show and they would force out the male lead now?! Am I out of my mind to believe such crap?

Gul needs to become Ekta Kapoor and make her audience realize that it's she who runs the show, not the actors. 

Looking at the kind of insults hurled at her, I really hope Gul continues the show with or without Barun. Even if Sanaya opts out tomorrow, she should still continue! To tell you the bitter truth, IPK with its "hottest jodi" on earth has low trps for a Starplus show.  So yes in terms of business, it's not doing an incredibly amazing job.  Gul should revamp the script and add saas bahu spice to it to make it a TRP garner. And then she should come out to say this: To the hell with those viewers who thought I was nothing without my lead actor and this is my response to their insults!

With her new show Qubool Hai, Gul has proved yet again that it is not the actors who make her success but it is she who makes her actors successful.  QH proves that the ability to create an incredibly amazing show is part of Gul's genetic makeup, bas!

Edited by sree07 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't care who left whom and why !! Truth is Barun is quitting and it is alright for him to move on!! Change is the only constant thing !! All the concerned  parties maybe equally at fault ... no point in blaming or cursing anyone be it woman or man !!
I don't want anyone to be bashed for the situation and that includes Gul and Barun as well !!
And as for show continuing without Barun I don't give a damn about it , it doesn't matter what happens with it ...I was here for Barun/ASR/ArShi and will quit the show and forum once he quits !!
Edited by pmgsk - 11 years ago
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she only deserves bashers.. she better rot in hell
For_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sree07

Read some of the abuses used against gul in the forum. What the hell guys? Are we so cheap? Insulting a woman like this? Do you have any proof against this lady?

• The mighty barun himself clarified that the credit of IPK goes to gul.
  • Abhaas tweeted that she is a nice human being and a brilliant producer.

Agree, confessions-of-a-barun-addict teenager is the trend topic and page 3 news today. But does that require abuse of Gul! 

Even more a FB page insulting her. What the!!!

Don't be so delusional with drooling that you forget basic logic and ethics.

Gul is a person who gave us Arhi with her creativity. She is the one we thanked during the first one year of IPK. We adored her back then.

Agree she has made judgemental errors with IPK. But no one is a saint. Does she deserve such hatred? Respect her If not as a woman, as a human being.

As the No barun, No IPK anthem makes rounds in the forum, my heart really goes out to those 200+ people who are gonna be temporarily out of the job. I feel bad for the sidelined actress(es) who toiled for 18+ months just to get a bitter end of the show.  

Kudoes to the fandom. When the craziness subside, hope we realize how mean we were.

You reflected my thoughts too!! πŸ€—to you for this post. (Forum has gone sick!)
Edited by For_ipkknd - 11 years ago
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Feel free to watch all her shows.

Just be prepared for the cyclone that she has created to end IPK.
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The issue is, she isn't the only one that makes the decision about the show, this is what the forum needs to understand, its never a one man/woman decision. Its a team, so I think that the team should be blamed for the downfall, if some argues that the male-lead thanked her for the success, then I can say that doesn't mean she alone is responsible for the success of the show, because hey lets be honest.
It's the lead-couple that made this show a success and their portrayal of a beautiful love story scripted by that person and company (ie. the creative TEAM)

Nice post Sree.
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
she is getting what she deserves
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pmgsk

I don't care who left whom and why !! Truth is Barun is quitting and it is alright for him to move on!! Change is the only constant thing !! All the concerned  parties maybe equally at fault ... no point in blaming or cursing anyone be it woman or man !!

I don't want anyone to be bashed for the situation and that includes Gul and Barun as well !!
And as for show continuing without Barun I give a damn about it , it doesn't matter what happens with it ...I was here for Barun/ASR/ArShi and will quit the show and forum once he quits !!

People can air their views\criticise PH\BS\SP or even me for making this topic. I do not even care.  But there is a level. Once they stoop below that level its disgusting.
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everyone and that includes me is not against gul..here are some posts which reflect the same idea..
Logic does not allow me to bash her without substantial proofs..old habits you see..!!!
But no harm in polishing their PR skills..!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282753
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282590
Edited by Archana89 - 11 years ago
swatso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

Feel free to watch all her shows.

Just be prepared for the cyclone that she has created to end IPK.

People have weak memories 😊 Everybody moves on and if the producers create another show that is worth watching, the same people will shift their loyalties. I agree with the creator of this post, get a grip and move on!