Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkknd_2011

Somehow, I am beginning to think that something happened at the SP diwali event that led to this watershed!

Exactly even i am getting a niggling doubt that it is probably the Diwali event where things reached a head
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishitarao

Even if SP blacklists him, they are never gonna say anything negative about him. Because no matter how true their allegations are, fans are never gonna buy it.(not saying that they are sachhayi ki murtis)   I think that is what PR is all about. 

Whether the calls are going to a call center or not, they cannot say whatever that comes to their mind. It has to be pre-approved by the concerned authorities.  

4Lions is a young company, BS is still new to all this.. but SP has been around for way too long to be that careless IMO.

@BOLD: That's my point! SP has been in business for too long and is an international company! How can they behave so unprofessionally?? They should at the very least come out with a statement to let the viewership know by what date they will have an answer! And, on that day, they better have definitive answers!

The call ceter guys may be given a standard script to read out to all their callers. Then, how come, each person that has called has reported something dfferent? Don't you think they should all have gotten the same answer from SP?😕
Edited by ipkknd_2011 - 11 years ago
Achava11 thumbnail
Rajeev khandelwal left for a reason..way back..

No actor with so much of popularity will never take such a decision that BS took...I wonder what exactly went wrong..😕
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Guys i posted this in Tia.O's thread as a track suggestion, what do you'll think of it???

About the track...how about Arshi having a daughter ...you know they could show it after the honeymoon...that after a few months of having their daughter, they die in a car accident. So Anjali takes care of both their little girl, Khushi played by Sanz and Arav, who will grow up and be Khushi's protective elder bro.
Then we can get the new lead opposite Khushi, he could be Aarav's business rival or something like tht...what say???
P.S. I want the new story to have atleast the actual offspring of Arshi ( also would love to have some scenes of ASR and Khushi with their little daughter before they show them as being killed off)...that I think would also make the audiences connect with it.
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prabba

True, we are having our own agendas here ... BUT WHO  DO YOU ALL THINK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS... WHO STARTED IT... 

GUL
She is the villian in my version of the story cause she said... or let her PH say that the story ran its course!

I want to bash her again... that when she asked for ideas to run the show... did anyone give the Idea to get the new guy for Khushi whom she will fall for and Arnav will phase out?
She asks for ideas and then does what she wants!!! She is a BB
Edited by jules - 11 years ago
Nishitarao thumbnail

@BOLD: That's my point! SP has been in business for too long and is an international company! How can they behave so unprofessionally?? They should at the very least come out with a statement to let the viewership know by what date they will have an answer! And, on that day, they better have definitive answers!

The call ceter guys may be given a standard script to read out to all their callers. Then, how come, each person that has called has reported something dfferent? Don't you think they should all have gotten the same answer from SP?😕

They are getting different answers?😲 Ok .. I didn't know that.. I thought everybody is getting the same Barun quit answer.
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning...

So what's the situation..status quo..
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

SP may have been ard for long... but this probably is the biggest mess they have face, they are the laughing stock of the industry and media now, fans have gone overboard with their spaaning and crticism... apparently just like we had a  crash her at IF, their call center is overloaded with calls and crashing 😆

They werent prepared for a storm like this when thy asked ppl for feedback!!! ANd I though payback was a B@#$%
Edited by jules - 11 years ago

Nishitarao thumbnail
Ok Guys, I need to hit the sack.
Will talk to you guys tomorrow. This is really interesting  to talk about..😆 Hope we get some clear answers soon..

Good Night/Day everyone.