Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Shona thanks for the info. But after reading the update of barun's interview many are doubtful as to the ending of the show. Your 90% confirmation gave me a little smile thinking the fact that i will see a happy ending without a new face. Still fingers crossed. I prefer to see the show end gracefully rather than seeing rubbish.
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
She is a witch..that i know😑😑

but a big muaah for this wonderful post !!!

atlast we won it !!πŸ‘

jai arhsi !!! jai sarun !!!! jai sarun !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jayresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shona how can we be so sure!! I mean i just can't relax until i get it cleared. And i cn't be happy too until i'm rest assured. Sorry but i just can't yet celebrate don't know why???? Think i'm too confused.
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Phew finally...so the show is ending with arhi...m happy !!
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Gul can take her script and shove it up 🀬 the fact that SP asked her if they can continue with another PH means that they too had faith in our show and they have heard all our fans pleas and tried their best.

our only mission now should be to convince SP for season2 of the show with another PH with Sarun and if possible the rest of cast also if they are all available
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know how will I be able to live IPK,ArShi,Rabba Vey...
its killing me inside😭
Khushi_Sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
its really very sad that gul did that with her own baby n barun we r wd u dont worry we will bring sarun back wd new ph n with a brand new love story n den we will show gul what she had lost... we will ask sp to launch sarun again wd some new story n we will never leave sarun n we will trust barun
blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gul - for once - used to admire you for the creativity but  the min u forced BS to leave and screwing this show...
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
yaah agree with you..we will run this forum...but we won't discuss a single epi without SARUN..
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shona3

GUL KHAN FORCED BS TO END

HE IS LEAVING BECAUSE OF HORRIBLE SCRIPT
SHE MADE HIM CRY

PH AND GUL WERE SUPPORTED BY MANY HIGHER AUTHORITIES

SP ASKED GUL THAT THEY CHANGE PH AND RUN IPKKND WITH BARUN BUT GUL REFUSED AS IPK WAS HER SCRIPT
SHE ASKED THEM TO TAKE SOME OTHER PLATFORM NOT HER'S

SHE WANTED SHOW TO END AND FINALLY IT HAS HAPPENED

And also BS fans didnt lose ! Ya we didnt lose .
TEAMBARUN has received millions of images for barun sobti and they supported him badly

Fair enough to dedicate a post for your favorite but why misguide the members with so called "truth" ? Why misguide without having the fulls facts and show your grievance against the PH by taking advantage of  the situation. 

Do you know that Gul Khan and PH can take legal action against you for spreading rumors about them? Impulsive acts like this can lead to serious consequences so do think about it next time you want to post something like that!

Topic closed!