Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates everybody!
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaysvimal

True.. except for the classical round, I am not sure I am totally on board with the way they were judged today.. 

Sakthi was way better than Srisha in spite of his throat problem.. and his little finger! Doesnt justify the 1 point difference. 

I liked the sangathi placements and maturity from BalaSarangan.. he does know how to sing folk really well. Srikanth is a little firecracker so he gets the appreciation for his age based talent.. if that was the case the judges should have considered RG and Shravan also on the same boat. Doesnt justify the equal points at all. 

Totally agreed on Sakthi's performance.
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
total biasness.. esp andrea. i totally hate her judging... i feel srini's team deserves to be in the finals not pooja's team.. seriously wrong judgement..
i cant believe how on earth when the judges said srini grp performance were great but their marks were so low compared to pooja.. this is def a fix...

jaysvimal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well perhaps its VTVs decision to highlight one male and one female singers from the SS family of singers.. Male choice obviously had to be Nikhil being the first ever Super Singer and yet to be established..It is definitely needed to keep the interest of future participants.. and well, he is definitely worthy of that attention... But boosting up of Pooja is not totally right on the dot. 

Yes Shravan is too good in Classical.. but so are the so many others in different teams.. I think what Srini's team is receiving is what Sathya's team did too.. Though I agree not everyone on their teams are best but thats the same with Pooja's team too. Except for the first matches, I didnt see Pooja's team being down in their scores ever.. however well they sang, Srini's team never crossed 180 except for barely once. 

Anyway, am happy for Nikhil, hope all of a sudden they dont change the plans just because he won the best male playback singer awards recently..  :D
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today's Captain challenge won by Srinivas..

Srini sang Ore Ayiran Yaanai from Nanda..

Pooja sang Margazhi Thingal ..
MUSICALITY thumbnail
Whate T20 Semi Final was that!!!!

Sheer injustice to Rhythmic Royals! Dono what's wrong with India's leading voice expert. Seems he is deliberately pulling down Sreeni's team. Andrea n Karthik brutally adding flavors to his prejudice. Every other competitor in Sreeni's team was outstanding. True potential sacked out today! So called judges take music for a ride with their favoritism n grudges!

Rhythmic Royals truly deserve to be the winners for the day! 
kirthii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omggg judges were biased, srini's team truly deserve to be in the final

they gave only 9 for srini's perf

i didn t expect ananth will be biased , we all can see tht he likes pooja's team , 10 for pooja, nd 9for srini , is he serious?????

andrea is totally worst really, feel she is arrogant, avangale yen kupitangolo

i even don t know if she knows songs choosed by contestants
kirthii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
srini yazhini nd rajaganathi were awesome in one min challenge round
Hdhd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Feeling bad for srini and team.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I felt the judging today was a little weird also.  Good luck to the teams going to the finals!