Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Program ends for today.

Tomorrow we have the captain's challenge, group round and one minute challenges.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Lakshmi..

Did Shakti performed in 2 rounds ?
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think its Shrikanth Vs Balasarangam..
jaysvimal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seelaks

Playing the drums

R5

Classical - Jackpot

HHB - Shravan - 'Paattum naane'

vs

RR - Raja Ganapathy - 'Isaitamil nee seitha'

Playing the drums

Mano    Madhu   AV-Sir   Karthik  Andrea   Total   

HHB               10              10           10          10         10      50

RR               9              9              9            9             9         45

Playing the drums

Overall

HHB - 257

RR - 250

RG sang well.. But guess his voice still has to get the finesse when he tries the high notes where he lands before the ending note.. Could be still those breath control issues or his voice is yet to mature to the stable voice.. It is tough to maintain the high notes during the breaking stages. He is an awesomely talented kid.. hope to see his talents scale even higher soon..

Shravan had the advantage that his voice is already in a stable state with all voice breaking issues finished.. and yes his breath control and notes stay well as expected. His Sangathis landed brilliantly.  His classical expertise didnt need any more proof than this.. It was a pure pleasure to listen. 
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the details.

I see already HB has an advantage. Easily see them in finals.

my guess would be against Innisai Indians.
kirthii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah migan, i guess also it would be hhb against nikhil's team
kirthii thumbnail
i felt shakthi was much better than srisha, andrea nd karthick gave to them the same mark ... :s:s hummm
seelaks thumbnail
@Krithika :

Sakthi didnt perform in 2 round .. Forgot the change the name as I copied the previous post for format.
jaysvimal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirthii

i felt shakthi was much better than srisha, andrea nd karthick gave to them the same mark ... :s:s hummm

True.. except for the classical round, I am not sure I am totally on board with the way they were judged today.. 

Sakthi was way better than Srisha in spite of his throat problem.. and his little finger! Doesnt justify the 1 point difference. 

I liked the sangathi placements and maturity from BalaSarangan.. he does know how to sing folk really well. Srikanth is a little firecracker so he gets the appreciation for his age based talent.. if that was the case the judges should have considered RG and Shravan also on the same boat. Doesnt justify the equal points at all. 

kirthii thumbnail
yes jaysvimal, u r absolutely right, ennomo vennumnu panna madiri iruku... i always noticed tht they never gave full marks for srini's team perf...

shakthi nd balasarangan were better than hhb's team ...