Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChillHum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

For now I am going to disagree you on this, because I do not know what you mean by women are allowed to say and do certain things, but men aren't 😕 Same with "straight people can be harassed by LGBT" 😕

So I do not understand your statement "Instead of equality we are tilting the scales in opposite direction" Equality hasn't been even reached so I do not see how the scale in already getting titled in the opposite direction unless you are willing to elaborate more on your POV.

Absolutely chandra you have all right to be. I love healthy discussions and spl. if they might be something id'd disagree on since I could be wrong you know.
I do not intend to say his choice of words was right in any way; i could clearly see it was his ego speaking that time. My response was more off topic in general though. That sometimes the measures that are put in place for equality end up doing the opposite in a long term.
Equality has not been reached yet, will take years to break that barrier. 
Now what i mean is , as an example as my work place there is an openly gay man, which is fine. But he abuses that now because every time we have a valid complaint too; he would use it to be a victim and cry out homophobia.
I mean this could go on and im sure for every case like this there's hundred cases of discrimination against them but i hope you get the idea. If you dont , whoc ares what i think
ChillHum thumbnail

@bold: Again you just proved how many people think and assume. Everyone likes to be modest and humble regardless of the gender, how is that even applicable to only girls or women 😕

You did the same what Siddhu did, instead of saying most humans you used most girls or women

See subjective..
I said girls and women because this topic was for lajja and modesty of women so hence i wrote girls and women..Had it been a wider case of all genders i would have definitely used humans 
ChillHum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

And the fact that he chose Aashka and delnaz over his self-confessed chahitees Sapna and Urvashi shows that the use of lajja for women was a premeditated thought. ðŸ¥±

I agree and have time again said that he should have used those words at all. Specially sidhu who we all know has excellent command and vocabulary of the language. It was sidhu's ego on fire that time coz sapna had again questioned him.
Edited by scofield - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: scofield

I agree and have time again said that he should have used those words at all. Specially sidhu who we all know has excellent command and vocabulary of the language. It was sidhu's ego on fire that time coz sapna that again questioned him.

Scoefield, I'll get back to you with the your other posts. Here I will say yes it might have been his ego. But when such gender induced statements are used to criticize someone which are filled with judgments, then it shows more about that person's thought process. Again I do not want to dwell more into Siddhu since I won't want the thread to go in that direction. But in such context, when people impose such ideas on a woman, it is technically their thought process or the fact that they want to flow with societal perception on a public platform.
ChillHum thumbnail
Anyhow it just goes on to prove that everyone ends up losing coming to this mad house of BB where we voyeurs love to dissect every action and thought of theirs.
Bigg boss jahann aap jeet ke bhi haarte hain 

Anyhow it just goes on to prove that everyone ends up losing coming to this mad house of BB where we voyeurs love to dissect every action and thought of theirs.

Bigg boss jahann aap jeet ke bhi haarte hain 

Again it isn't about dissecting any contestant, my topic has been created to discuss way beyond BB or any contestant. If you read my replies, you will see the reason why I had created the topic in the first place.
ChillHum thumbnail

Scoefield, I'll get back to you with the your other posts. Here I will say yes it might have been his ego. But when such gender induced statements are used to criticize someone which are filled with judgments, then it shows more about that person's thought process. Again I do not want to dwell more into Siddhu since I won't want the thread to go in that direction. But in such context, when people impose such ideas on a woman, it is technically their thought process or the fact that they want to flow with societal perception on a public platform.

No worries my friend. And i agree it might be thought process. But that vent  from an MP on national tv beats that too.All of his hard work went down the drain that moment. You dont need to dwell into sidhu. As is I'm pro-nobody and anti-nobody..They all the same to me.

On another note its funny how we all viewers[incl. me] are somewhat hypocrite in a way. Sometimes we like a contestant coz he's calm and cool but later on he becomes boring or spineless. And the ones who give us masala, what we really want, we call them psychos , deranged and all kinda names..😆

No worries my friend. And i agree it might be thought process. But that vent  from an MP on national tv beats that too.All of his hard work went down the drain that moment. You dont need to dwell into sidhu. As is I'm pro-nobody and anti-nobody..They all the same to me.

On another note its funny how we all viewers[incl. me] are somewhat hypocrite in a way. Sometimes we like a contestant coz he's calm and cool but later on he becomes boring or spineless. And the ones who give us masala, what we really want, we call them psychos , deranged and all kinda names..😆

@bold: Not everyone thinks the same. Some were actually proud of him and I am sure after using such aurat ka gahena comment, many ladies and men must have applauded him especially those who do not like the way Sapna is seen in the house. And just cuz someone makes a mistake of using wrong words or for having such thought process doesn't negate any positive or good qualities of a contestant, at least for people like me.

As for the rest, let's not generalize. Not everyone does that. Few people go overboard with name calling. Personally, I will call someone bully or arrogant or cry baby or boring or spineless if he or she is acting like one for my standards and I am sure the same applies to many others. Few names are for fun like mine Sadhu baba or Fevicol aunty or like Cruiser's constipated Niketan. But there are few who loves using messed up and insulting tags. So I wouldn't go that far. I am sure people have their own reasons for liking or disliking a contestant. As for BB most don't like boring contestants, everyone is always in the mood of masala. And I am giving you a serious answer here since we are having a serious discussion 😉
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chandra ji,
Double -standard mentality for women by most of the Indian men is an existing tragedy of life. They would like a beautiful, extrovert, charming, flirting wife of a friend, but when it comes to their own wife, sister, daughter etc they want a docile woman. Not only men, but even regressive women have a hand in this.
Men always want to dictate to women ,how they want them to be. Thou shall be modest, thou shalt be a doormat, thou shalt not argue with me, thou shalt not...so on and so forth...

For my part, I had decided earlier on in my life that I will not succumb to this, and I have not.😊

This was general, now where Siddhu ji is concerned, I would not really spend time on it, bcz he has been giving pravachans left, right and centre. He gets carried away and speaks more for the effect and drama. He already said to Salman yesterday, I regret standing by Sapna. There!!!!

Sapna is a free spirit and I am proud of her. I would love to have a friend like her.😃
I have never defended her actions in BB house, bcz I don't judge her. I simply like her. No reason, just that she has loads of guts to stand against the world and live life on her terms. I am sure men find her a threat.😆
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

That makes no sense. If the elder is an ass, I assure you there will no "sharam" or "Lajja" from my side only invectives.

@bold
u r saying this for Sidhuji...well watever i said is my belief..and the wrds u r using for Sidhu ji shows ur belief..so chll