Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

sorry chandra tere title se mjhe mere madhuri yaad agayi πŸ˜³mere madzee πŸ˜³

Believe me same here. Ek toh CM ka naam bhi Mad ke ek amazing character par hai, DP bhi Madz ki hai and whn Lajja was mentioned I remembered Madz superb dialogues frm tht film, which I tend to watch often.πŸ˜†
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Me too copy  pasting my viewsπŸ˜†

I think his last comment can be taken either way. He was saying it in ccontext to women empowerment message - that her behaviour cannot be examplified. He could have said same thing for men (if there was male contestant instead of sapna)
saying  - Dignity is biggest asset of man. That doesn't mean only men must have that quality or otherwise they are bad.

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

CM r u talking abt today or did he tell this some other time? Sorry trying to refresh my memory and will get back once I watch it coz I don't remember the speech of Sidhu at all.πŸ˜³πŸ˜•

This is what was said by him in one of the videos which King posted.

Originally posted by: *king*

Sidhu: Aa jo kuch bhi kar rahi thi woh rule thod hi rahi thi. physcical violence ke ghaav bhar jaate hain Sapna yeh baat yaad rakh. Lekin kyun ke tum choti ho, Sidhu tumhe vachan bhad hain. Iska yeh matlab nahin Sidhu pathar(stone) ka bana hua hain yah niketan pathar ka hain yah yeh duniya pathar ka hain ki tum kisi se bhi kisi waqt oonchi awaaz mein chahe woh Salman ho, Sidhu ho, chahe woh niketan ho. kisi waqt bhi bulaalogi aur woh women empowerment hain. Woh women emowerment nahin hain. Kyun ke woh auraton ke liye ek galat example hain. Aur auart ka sab se bada aabhusha hain Sapna aaj mein bade shaanth swabhav se tumhe bhol raha hu woh hain lajja.

*king*

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Believe me same here. Ek toh CM ka naam bhi Mad ke ek amazing character par hai, DP bhi Madz ki hai and whn Lajja was mentioned I remembered Madz superb dialogues frm tht film, which I tend to watch often.πŸ˜†

yeah that was a outstandiing performance by madze πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: estel

Sidhu: Aa jo kuch bhi kar rahi thi woh rule thod hi rahi thi. physcical violence ke ghaav bhar jaate hain Sapna yeh baat yaad rakh. Lekin kyun ke tum choti ho, Sidhu tumhe vachan bhad hain. Iska yeh matlab nahin Sidhu athar ka bana hua hain yah niketan athar ka hain yah yeh duniya athar ka hain ki tum kisi se bhi kisi waqt oonchi awaaz mein chahe woh Salman ho, Sidhu ho, chahe woh niketan ho. kisi waqt bhi bulaalogi aur woh women empowerment hain. Woh women emowerment nahin hain. Kyun ke woh auraton ke liye ek galat example hain. Aur auart ka sab se bada aabhusha hain Sapna aaj mein bade shaanth swabhav se tumhe bhol raha hu woh hain lajja.

*king*

-------
@red: This was fine.
@blue: This was fine.
@pink: In India women should be empowered in the sense that they need to learn to speak up. They need to raise their voice and protest when they are being ill treated. Most women in India refuse to speak up especially victims of physical and mental abuse. Some of them are afraid of further abuse. Some of them are worried about the society.

Now Sidhu's point is valid that Sapna's behavior was completely wrong, and that is not women empowerment. Women should take a stand when they are being ill treated in this case Sapna wasn't ill treated. There is no justification for her behavior. So Sidhu was fine in the entire paragraph except the last sentence. There was no reason he had to make this an issue of gender. It is almost like he indirectly implies women should be quiet, meek and shy. I could be wrong though with my interpretation.

HELL NO from MY side  @ green
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Tanasha, I am copying and pasting Siddhu's words. Thanks to *king*

Thanks for the posting that, CM! 
So he thinks that Sapna should lower her tone when she is speaking... I agree that she needs to be a little more calm. I also agree that shouting doesn't equal to empowerment but that is for all the participants, be it men or women...why doesn't he tell this to all the participants that break into random shouting spreesπŸ˜† coughhirjeecough (or is he not talking to hirjee anymore?😲)

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

both are equal to meπŸ˜ƒ

lajja man pe bhi lago hune chaiyeh sirf women pe nahe 
sorry cant write essay πŸ˜†

You do not have to write long essays to express your opinion. And as long as you practice what you preach, it works with me πŸ‘πŸΌ

And yes, Lajja did remind me of the movie "Lajja" with Madz and she was outstanding in her character.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
chalo ek example πŸ˜‰

ok imagine niketen in place of sapna. Suppose niketen would have done what sapna did. Now niketen has been proclaiming to be giving message of men empowerment (Sounds funnyπŸ˜† and did what sapna did..( her loud behavior).
Now sidhuji explaining niketen same thing that hey look since u have been trying to give message of men empowerment, but the way u are behaving doesn't examplifies it.  And at end he says Best thing for men is to show dignity n by behaving loud ur loosing that. Now does that mean girls have special advantage of being expemted from being dignified. No. Its just that sidhu mentioned the word aurat ka gehna laaja..and it sound sexist instead if he would have said insaan ka gehna laaja..it would have sounded normal. His intentions seemed genuine.
Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 years ago

You do not have to write long essays to express your opinion. And as long as you practice what you preach, it works with me πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜†yeah i practice what i preach but nobody is perfect so kabhi mjh se bhi bhul chuk hujate huge yaqeenan πŸ˜ƒ
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agreed may be those weren't his intentions and as usual he was using his Siddhuism, which in this case, is outdated to me.

I am simply opened his topic for discussion in general if you agree with women's real ornament is "Lajja" or modesty. You do not have to include him, just few words on this cliched line which I hear time to time in media to entertainment sector to many individuals.

In That context, women's real ornament is "Lajja" or modesty  is not something that I agree with! I would say this extends to both men & women! even men should have sense of shame or lajja (as in modesty), Dignity, tameez in them and same is the case for women!😊 for me..all this goes for both men & women!