Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ohhh shittt...
dey r behavng dis bad wid d actors cz of whom d shw reached its heights...
2day i finaly say dis...wch i hv nt yet wrtn-this ph is d WORSTTT...n is highlyyy UNPROFESSIONALLL...

sp i belev has ol d powers n i hope...cz nw sp is d only one wch can help us wid this...

Punkin22 thumbnail
Gul and 4Lions may believe they have won but they have lost more than they gained.  Like the fairy tale we had a goose that laid golden eggs and like the fairy tale, a fool killed the goose.  Gul's reputation with 4Lions are in trash and even more important the million fans across the globe will never again watch or support anything by them again... Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We won't spare this 4Lions. They'll have to pay for it. 
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks, cant believe all this crap can actually happen - i've been following u and teambarun on twitter too - thanks for keeping us all in the loop and sharing what you know. I've also been emailing star plus but i cant believe the heights of mismanagement, manipulation and deliberate sabotage that seems to have been going on!!!!! Totally disgusted!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
listened to the radio interview by Barun and there is def trueth to this b/c his words were (paraphrasing, not quoting)  "taking a break...for i don't know how long...will be back DEPENDING ON HOW THE STORYLINE IS GOING..." 😭
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dear sajiii u share thnks thz i just say one line hope u understand my hidden meaning,,
barun cannnt say aginst any thing ph,,gul,,ok
i need to alot but bcoz it to late my mob battery totally finish,,
i respect him alottt we save at any cost INSALLAH
SE
Ntence is

SILENCE SPEAKS MORE THN WORDS,,,,
Hope understand and dear honestly speaking GUL NOT DESVERES BARUN,,
BCOZ MOB NOT SAY 2 MUCH
😭 😭
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
We all should stand n fight...NOW...dont give up plz... pplz power...

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank You for sharing!
Well I am frankly glad Barun put his foot down so let's see Barun is leaving, Deepali,Akshay whose next? When will these 4 lions understand?

I wish Barun would just tell the truth without being pressurized by them to say he is going on a leave once again 4 lions are back to maligning him.
IamSwapnali thumbnail
So Khushboo is using you to post this since mods closed her post?

When we were saying that the show is losing it's magic, didn't she call us 'sick' and 'confused souls'? Didn't she make a post about how the Sheetal track is very interesting and we should let the CVs complete it - when it started? Why is she trying to blame everything on the PH now?