Behind the curtain. by KHUSHBOO

Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Behind the curtain'.

Well, I'm here to lift the veil that the PH has so successfully managed to weave. But before I get there I want to ask one thing to all the fans.. do you look back at the days when IPK had been at the top position? Where the magic of arhi made many go beyond watching the show for half and hour and spend much more time living in the little world they had so beautifully created? Do you remember the time when we waited with held breaths to watch the fights that arhi used to get into? Do you remember the feel the show had once given through arhi- the feel of falling in love?
Where is that feeling? Where is the magic?
Why did it all disappear to some unknown place?
It wasn't just the fans who cried for the lost magic of the show, Barun did too. The story line hadn't been to his liking and he had demanded a change. But the ph didn't listen to his demands or the demands of other actors- Akshay had one dialogue in a week on better days. Deepali's presence was like the painting on the wall of rm.. always present but silent and unmoving. When Barun demanded for a change, he was told quite unkindly that, it was ipk that made him and not the other way round and he wouldn't be forgotten in a month if he leaves.

The current track is again the brainchild of the PH and Barun is taking a break of 2.5 months or let me say that he has been shown the door for another 2.5 months. If you wonder why only lousy tracks are thrown our way then it is because all the good tracks are kept in store for the other show while ipk is a sinking ship for them.

Gone are the days when we thought nothing was irreplaceable. The ph proves time and again that everything is. The show that was once their baby was brushed aside because another baby took its place and now has all the time and attention.

So guys prove it once more that some things are irreplaceable. Mail the ph, star plus and other sources and let them know that for you guys ipkknd is defined by Barun and sanaya and it will always be. Let us bring back all the actors who left and let the delusional idiots know that some people make a mark in the hearts in such a way that we search for their presence even in their absence and their place is always secure in the heart and it remains unchanged with time.

Credit: Mukaan Facebook

Message from me:

NOTE: IT IS THE PRODUCTION HOUSE THAT IS FORCING BARUN TO LEAVE THE SHOW SO THAT GUL CAN FINALLY GET HER WAY AND CONVINCE SP TO SHUT THE SHOW!

ONLY SP can help us now!!!

SP's motto is "we listen to our veiwers" so now make them listen to us!!!

Bash the 4lions so bad !!

MESSAGE EVERYONE and ask them to call and email SP!!

Show the 4 rats their true place by emails n tweets on their walls !!

Don't forget to message Rajesh Chadda (other producer)

Edited by saij - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If ph could change story line fr daljet then why not fr barun? Why does sp not force to ph changing story line where all serials power is in sp's hand? I don't to whom i wl give blame!
deep_blueC thumbnail
This is very true and reliable information. She knows Barun and ppl from the sets.
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Already sent so many mails to SP
Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Khushboo
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am speechless !
we fans r so helpless that we r not even able to help these actors !
how can a PH r so adamant to ruin their own show ?
seems like this show is never loved by them.
I'm feeling for Barun,Sanaya,Akshay,Daljeet,Deepali.
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This should be made sticky ,..ask the mods.
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I HATE GUL HATE  HATE HATE HERRR
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why isnt SP intervenin n doin sumthin??
mad-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oh dats shockin