FF:FORCIBLY YOUR's SEASON 2 THD 9 Pcp Pt 44-Pg139

Posted: 11 years ago

( The Above Banner has been  made by the IF user harhem)

Thread 9 Below:

Precap for Part 39

Khushi was in her Hotel room alone and was watching the bed sitting on the Couch.. She could see flashes of the night when he tried forcing her.. How she screamed and he closed her mouth with his hands..  How he scared her by saying...

"You know I can replace this finger with something more powerful. Next time before you let that Bas**d Kiss you, remember this night.. It would help you stay away from him.. "

She instantly closed her eyes and tried diverting her attention to something else.. She leaned on the Couch and then closed her eyes.. 

Arnav already had his 3 shots of drink and that still didnt affect his senses.. He was all Ok and he bid Good Night to Aman and Akash and walked to his room.. He opened the door and saw his wife sleeping on the Couch where he slept last night.. Why was she here? He had sacrificed the entire bed for her and she wasnt using it tonight? Why? He walked inside and placed his coat on the other chair.. He could see her all stressed and weak.. She wasnt still all ok to take her back to India.. She needed some proper rest here.. He was standing close to the couch when he saw she was dozing and her head was about to slip on the other side which would only wake her up.. He never wanted to disturb her like this.. He immediately sat on the Couch beside her and supported her head on his shoulders.. 

She couldnt understand this as she was in a deep sleep.. Arnav had never felt so warm beside her .. She was so delicate.. How could he hurt her so much.. He couldnt even imagine how many tears his wife had shed due to him.. He kissed her forehead and then leaned his head back on the Couch and closed his eyes..

Note

Again, Being Busy I wont be sending the PMs for the Precaps..

I am Updating the HINTS in some time from now for some of my FFs.. 

Important Question asked by many Readers  - Would I stop writing on Arshi if BArun Quits or IPKKND ends?
Answer - I Confirm I wont Stop that.. Even if the Forum Is Closed.. I would update them in my BLog.. Dont worry.. 

HINTS  ' Page 9

Part 39 - Page 16

HINTS ' Page 28

Part 40 - Page 41

HINTS  ' Page 53

Part 41 - Page 67

Precap for Part 42 - Page 91

Part 42 ' Page 98

Precap for Part 43 ' Page 112

Part 43 ' Page 128

Precap for Part 44 ' Page 139

HINTS - THREAD 10 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3316887

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OLGNES thumbnail
Awesome update...
Pls continue writting...
U write wonderful stories...
MamiaRehman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
m i the1st one to comment...😲

thank you thank you Madhu ji... May allah bless u always

actually 2nd one...wow... for the 1st tym...

Edited by MamiaRahman - 11 years ago
swatim318 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wont enjoy IF if I don't see your stories here.. so please please never stop penning down your creative and beautiful ideas...

Loved the precap... 
Edited by swatim318 - 11 years ago
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
ARNAV FALLINF HEAD OVER HEELS FOR HIS WIFE!!!!!
sarb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lovely update part 38 - Emotional yet showing strong kushi and repending arnav .

Loved that

Precap too is cool

and ur explantation to continued on wriitng on arshi Is super cooled
love u madhu...
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Khushi she is not able to get the thng that happend to her few days back out of her mind.. Bt I'm really loving this side of Arnav.. Waiting to knw Khushi rxn after seeing him tht close the nxt morning..And congrats for the new thread!!Edited by me.ashiya - 11 years ago
Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So nice...
Congrats for new thread
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the pm...

lovely update...

you write so much for us...and we leave just a single line commnt to such a hard work...

finally we could only say our actions are louder than words...

so with pics and emoticons we try to express
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
nice precap
waiting to know how wll khushi react when she wll wake up in morning n wll find him beside
or he wll woke up frst