FF: FORCIBLY YOUR's SEASON 2 THD4 Pcp Pt 19 Pg 143

Posted: 11 years ago
Thread 1 - (Parts 1 to 3) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3180656

Thread 4 Below:

Precap for Part 14:

He called up AMan.. He told Aman what he intended to do on the Fashion show day in Lucknow.. Aman was totally shocked but he like the idea.. This would be the best way to inform all at once about their marriage.. 

Aman: ASR.. You are truely genious..!! Why didnt this idea POP in my brain??
Arnav: Aman for that you need a Brain..!! And you never had that (He said smirking on the call)
Aman: Aww...!! So that means all brainless people work for AR designs??? Wow..!! News of the day ASR.. 

Aman very well knew how to twist ASR's own words and fire back to him.. He loved doing that.. Arnav too smiled and then replied back..

Arnav: Now Aman.. Listen.. I need you to do something for me..
Aman: Always at your service ASR.. Just order..
Arnav: You remember my Mumma's Wedding Dress?? You would need to take that to our Designers and get a similar one designed for Khushi.. She would be wearing that on Monday.. 
Aman: What?? Similar one?? But ASR.. That Lehnga is very heavy.. And Khushi is so delicate.. WOuld she be able to balance herself in it?
Arnav: What am I for Aman?? 

Aman had a deep blush on his face.. He sometimes was confused what ASR truely was.. He hated his wife for some reasons and he was also attracted to her for some other reasons.. 
Arnav: Aman.. You would need to do this as soon as possible as we dont have enough time.. I am coming back with Di and Shyam to Delhi by tomorrow evening.. I have Khushi's measurements.. I would give that to you tomorrow.. OK?? 
Aman: Measurements? Since when did the Chairman of AR Designs start taking measurements..??? That was not your Job ASR..!! 
Arnav: SHut up Aman.. I meant I have her Dress with me.. THat should help..
Aman: Great..!! You took it off her?? Dont tell me that.!!
Arnav : Aman.. How can you build up so much of gutter thoughts when the matter comes to me??
Aman: Because according to me Arnav Singh Raizada is a Prince of the Gutter World.. You yourself wont believe this so soon.. Ask the girls who dream about you.. They would tell it all.. 

HINTS:

1) Anjali not going to let Arnav know that she knew he was with Khushi this night.. 

2) So I asked yesterday if Anjali is Positive or Negative.. Got many guesses.. Thanks for that.. So then let me confirm something.. Anjali is having some Grey Shade here.. As I told before What looks here in this FF is not the truth.. Who looks good can be bad and who looks bad can be good. The next one or two parts will get a little truth out about Arnav and Anjali's bond to Khushi.. And ofcourse the most awaited confrontation before the family at the Fashion show about Arnav - Khushi's marriage .

3) Aman - Akash back to play in the next part..  I missed them a lot.. And I know you all tooo...

Part 14 - Page 5
Precap for Part 15 ' Page 16
Part 15 ' Page 36
Precap for Part 16 ' Page 46
Part 16 - Page 63
Precap for Part 17 - Page 73
Part 17 - Page 100

Precap for Part 18 ' Page 110

Part 18 - Page 134

Precap for Part 19 ' Page 143

Part 19 - Thread 5 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3232321

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
congrats on the new thread
zunara_ali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread Madhu!!!👏
🥳🥳🥳

Chapter 13+14 precap

Ok firstly I'm angry with Arnav's behaviour, he shouldn't act this way because he knew Khushi loved Mohit and by asking her what she did and didn't do with him is really hurting her and he will regret it very soon when he finds out that there was no physical relation between them.

AND YES YES YES!!! I KNEW SHYAM WAS IN ON THE PLAN WITH MOHIT.

Ok so khushi told the truth to Mohit that Arnav left, hopefully she'll also ask him about the kidnapping fiasco. Poor Mohit is gonna so regret kidnapping his own bride.

The precap was hilarious after chapter 13 it really lightened my mood, YEAAA!!! The two musketeers Aman and Akash are back to join their beloved 3rd musketeer.

And yea Khushi really needs to learn from Aman to mold Arnav's own words and throw them back at him to make him shut up, please please Aman give the poor girl some advice because her brain simply freezes when he takes out his anger on her or comes close to her😉

Edited by zunara_ali - 11 years ago
gayakk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on new thread...
Hope your threads go on and on..
(Make the stories looong)..
heheheeh
rocking meenu thumbnail
CONGRATS ON THE NEW THREAD...😊
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz on the new thread Madhu! 
-memorable- thumbnail
congrats on new thread
gksk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread. Loved last part and pcp. Looking forward for the Fashion Show.
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Madhu,congratz for the new thread!.
hemakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for monday madu plz give long update for forcibly yours  to compensate weekend fans request😭😭😭