FF:FORCIBLY YOUR's SEASON 2 THD 7 Pcp Pt34- Pg 134

Posted: 11 years ago
Thread 1 - (Parts 1 to 3) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3180656

Thread 7 Below:

Part 29:

Khushi: He is my husband.. And he isnt troubling me.
Woman was shocked to know that..

Woman: But is this the way a husband talks to his wife?
Khushi: He is my husband.. He can talk to me in any way he wishes to. Do you have a problem?

The woman was surely surprised to see such a PATIVRATRA wife.. And more than that lady, Arnav was shocked to see his changed wife.. What was wrong with her? The woman left from there knowing this was a normal husband and wife fight.. Even the other passing by people walked away.. Khushi then looked at Arnav.. She could clearly see how much surprised he was by her new behaviour.. 

Arnav: Are you Ok Khushi? 
This sentance spoke volumes to her today.. Yes she wasnt ok and the first person to notice this was her Forced Husband.. Her eyes were teary and Arnav could see that..
Arnav : Okay.. Now before you flood your tears here I think we should speak at home about this..

He held her hand and dragged her to the Car.. He made her sit inside and then drove the Car back home.. He could see she was all silent like morning.. But something was troubling her for sure and he needed to clear it out.. May be after reaching home.. But no.. He shouldnt forget the cameras in his bedroom.. So he thought of questioning her now itself..

Arnav: What is wrong with you Khushi?? You dont look fine..
Khushi wiped her tears from her cheeks and then looked outside the window not willing to face him.. And that irked him more.. He parked the car aside and then pulled her hand making her look at him..

Arnav: Look at me when I talk to you.. And tell me whats wrong? Did anyone tell you something?
Khushi's tears were back on their rolling job..
Arnav couldnt bear her tears anytime.. Not even now.. And her silence was killing him for sure.. The road was not much busy.. He got down from his car and then walked to her side.. He opened the door and made her come out too.. He then pinned her to the car door and then pulled her shoulders towards him and asked her again.. 

Arnav: Now will you please reply to my question Khushi? Why do you make me angery on you all the time? Cant you be clear enough in your thoughts??
Khushi (Angrily): Why you married me Arnav? 
Arnav had not expected that question from her.. She knew why he married her.. It was for his Parents Wish.. What else?
Arnav: What kind of question is that Khushi? Dont you know I did it for my Parents ??
Khushi: Just for them? Are you sure (Tears were flowing from her eyes constantly)
Arnav: (Gritting his teeth): What else you wanna hear from me? 
Khushi: Something which you hided from me .. Why didnt you tell me that Anjali thinks I am responsible for the death of her Unborn Child?

Arnav was shocked.. So she came to know that? Who told her? His Di? Or someone elsE? Before he could ask her that she herself cleared his doubt..

Khushi: Aman told me today morning .. He told me this is the real reason why Anjali hates me so much..

Arnav left her and moved back a step.. He couldnt believe Aman could tell Khushi this so early.. He could see her crying  bitterly now leaning on the Car door and all he could do was , Walk to her and pin her once again.. 

Arnav: So you got to know what made her hate you.., But dont be in an impression Khushi that I married you because I think you are responsible.. NO.. I DONT THINK SOO>. 

Khushi was surprised.. She stopped crying and looked at him..
Arnav: Yes Khushi.. I know you were insensitive enough that day.. If only you could have been more soft in your words, she wouldnt have got that minor attack.. But you arent responsible for killing that child.. You get that?? You didnt kill that baby.. 

Khushi didnt understand how she needed to react to this answer of his,.> Was he just saying this to console her? May be.. But what was the need for him to do so.. He had forcefully married her and he could give her more pain by pointing her day and night about her mistake.. But he wasnt doing that.. She didnt understand anything.. She just hugged him tight, still crying on his chest and expecting some warmth from him... He was so damm confused when she hugged him like that.. He stood there without hugging her for a minute and then he couldnt control himself since she was almost pushing him back by hugging him so tight and still crying.. He hugged her back with the same intensity.. He didnt knew why she fetched comfort and solace in his arms.. But then he realized one thing. She had no one here with whom she could expect this except him.. 

They stood like that for another few minutes and then she pulled back realizing she was hugging her forced husband.. 

Arnav still didnt stop holding her.. He still held her shoulders and she wiped her tears .. 

Arnav: You ok? 
Khushi noded and Yes and moved back.. He opened the door for her and she sat inside.. He drove the car back to RM.. He could never forget this day.. He had never seen her crying so bitterly after the marriage day.. That day she was crying because she was helpless that she was been forced to marry.. But today he felt her tears to be for repentance.. Which he didnt like though.. 

As soon as she entered the bedroom, Arnav stopped her again and then made her look at him.. 

Arnav: Khushi.. I hope you are ok now...
Khushi didnt reply anything.. She was just looking down.. But she didnt flinch at his touch.. She was all fine with it.. And he noticed that too.. 

Arnav: Khushi (He pulled her chin up to make her see in his eyes.. )  I asked you something.. Are you feeling ok now?
Khushi took his hand off her now and then turned back to face the closet.. 

Khushi: I am fine.. I just need sometime alone.. Please..
Arnav: Are you asking me to Get Out of this room?
Khushi : Whatever you think, I dont care.. if you cant go out then atleast dont bother me by asking me the same questions again.. Please.. Its a request..

Arnav didnt know what he needed to do here.. She was almost dominating on him but politely.. Which he liked somewhere in his heart.. He moved to the Poolside and sat on the chair working on his laptop.. 

An hour passed and Khsuhi was still in the room thinking something.. Arnav was working on his laptop when a EMAIL suddenly popped up on his Screen.. It was from Mohit Malik. He instantly opened it and saw that it had no desription.. Just an attachment.. He clicked on the attachment and was SHOCKED to see what it SHOWED.. 

It had Khsuhi and Mohit together in that Video with Khsuhi wrapped in a White Bedsheet and Mohit in White Vest.. 

What was it? When was it taken? Was it real? Did they had such relationship in the past? If YES then Mohit had no rights to share it with that girls Current husband and if it was a FAKE one then NO one can SAVE Mohit this time from ASR's wrath.. 

He knew there was a Camera at the Poolside where he was sitting and he never wanted Mohit to notice his expressions.. He looked inside towards Khsuhi once and then forwarded that video on his Mobile and closed his laptop.. He walked in.. 

Arnav: Khsuhi.. We need to talk on something.. Very Urgent.. Come with me..
Khushi didnt understand what he wanted to talk and that too why not in their room?

Khsuhi: I am not interested to talk anything Arnav.. 

Saying that she walked past him at the Poolide.. Arnav was hell angry with her response.. The Video was driving him mad and now even her slightest denial towards him .. He walked behind her and pulled her Duppata from her neck .. 

She was shocked.. She turned back to get her Dupatta from him , but before that he tied the Dupatta on her eyes and then her mouth. She protested but he didnt hear her pleads.. He picked her in his arms and then walked towards the door to take her out .. At a place where he can interrogate his Forced Wife..

Precap for Part 30 ' Page 13

Important Hint - Page 20

Part 30 - Page 33

Precap for Part 31 ' Page 47

Part 31 - Page 65

Precap for Part 32 ' Page 78

Part 32 - Page 93

Precap for Part 33 ' Page 106

Part 33 - Page 124

Precap for Part 34 ' Page 134

Part 34 - Thread 8 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3268543

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res

Yayy ! I am first in this FF too ! 
Can't wait 2 c how Arnav gonna handle this video converge ! Man ! I am feeling bad for Khushi after a long time lolzz ! But Mohit is such a b a s t a r d ! Wish, Khushi comes know that it was Mohit who sent Arnav the video ! Glad, Arnav didn't show his anger in his bedroom !

Edited by LaxshaLOVEArshi - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update aww they hug n mohit sent the video n now asr is going interrogate his forced wife cant wait to read more loved the update congrats on the new thread Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
res.

nice update
m happy that arnav s not concidering her responsible for anjali's miscarriage
now as mohit has send him d video n he s gong to interrogate his wife
i just hope khushi tells him d entire truth n do not fake or pretend anything which wll annoy him leadng to a MU
let us see what arnav wll do when he wll cum to know d truth behind that videoEdited by shivi.10rocks - 11 years ago
sam88 thumbnail

i think its a fake clip

Edited by sam88 - 11 years ago
pinku_khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update...I am scared wit ASR's anger...poor khushi...
kkgs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
clifhanger bt a nice update
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
O m g!!
So he got the email!!!
Cant wait for arhi confrontation!!!
0082016nit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg...yeh mohit ko kya zaroorathhi di...awesome update madhu..
SanthuSobti thumbnail
woow its interesting 👏 nd waiting for the next pdate  😊