Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Siddhu fan in Sapna AT now that's a first  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

P.S: Only kidding D

Exactly like you spamming in all ATs.😆 J/K 

But most of the ppl I know post here. I had told Taco first itself I can't keep praising on person for long.

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I finally understood what sayani billi means. I always thought it meant smart cat but it means embarrassed cat. No wonder Salman and Siddhu were laughing after saying that. 

Why does sayani billi scratch the pole then?😆 Sayani billi Khamba noch gayi or something right.
Edited by DejaVu. - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Why does sayani billi scratch the pole then?😆 Sayani billi Khamba noch gayi or something right.

Because all cats scratch poles, trees, carpets, sofas what ever they can find to groom their claws. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
There is a member called PrincessBushi.🤣
Supari_khala thumbnail

There is a member called PrincessBushi.🤣

Yea Eraser mentioned that a year or two ago and couldn't stop laughing. Why would anyone do that to themselves?😆😆
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago

Because all cats scratch poles, trees, carpets, sofas what ever they can find to groom their claws. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

🤣 

Here is what I got off the internet

"Embarrassed cat scratches a pole - that is the translation. I think the meaning is that a embarrassed person takes his/her frustration out on a defenseless creature."

^How does it apply to Sapna? Are Salman or Sidhu Defenseless creature. WTH!
Supari_khala thumbnail

🤣 

Here is what I got off the internet

"Embarrassed cat scratches a pole - that is the translation. I think the meaning is that a embarrassed person takes his/her frustration out on a defenseless creature."

^How does it apply to Sapna? Are Salman or Sidhu Defenseless creature. WTH!

Yea I am really not understand this proverb when its being used on Sapna. But I'm afraid to open a topic about it lest another war starts right away.😆😆

Exactly like you spamming in all ATs.😆 J/K 

But most of the ppl I know post here. I had told Taco first itself I can't keep praising on person for long.

Darn meri billi aur mujhi ko hi meow 😆

Yeh I spam all the ATs since my friends are there. I have even spammed Mango man's AT 😆😆 I opened Aashka AT with Khushi and now I am bashing Aashka left right and center and same with Sana and Urvashi. What to do, these housemates are piece of work, they don't leave any chance to be bashed.

Yea Eraser mentioned that a year or two ago and couldn't stop laughing. Why would anyone do that to themselves?😆😆

Maybe we should introduce her to Despo man who wants to get married.😆

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Darn meri billi aur mujhi ko hi meow 😆

Yeh I spam all the ATs since my friends are there. I have even spammed Mango man's AT 😆😆 I opened Aashka AT with Khushi and now I am bashing Aashka left right and center and same with Sana and Urvashi. What to do, these housemates are piece of work, they don't leave any chance to be bashed.

😆 Since we can't have Invites only CC.Just make an AT and spam.