Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rapier

So I hear that Sidhu was sacked from ESPN because of his swearing couple of years ago.  And google Sidhu and Aamir Sohail fight. Boy oh boy, the language he used, is is the quintessence of 'asheelta.'😕 

He's sure was. He's one heck of a manipulative diplomatic baba who knows how to control the pea sized brains of his supporters🥱  
Who were Sapna and Aashka talking about in the lawn area? Did not quite understand that
Vrijesh reminds me of Gollum.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Who were Sapna and Aashka talking about in the lawn area? Did not quite understand that

Bitching about Urvashi. Suddenly Sapna is a part of the Gujarati Mahila Mandal and I hate that. 🤢Hugging Aashka who I really really detest.
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Vrijesh reminds me of Gollum.

😆 ðŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Bitching about Urvashi. Suddenly Sapna is a part of the Gujarati Mahila Mandal and I hate that. 🤢Hugging Aashka who I really really detest.

Oh ok. Yea why can't Sapna see that the GMM is her enemy not friend? At least Urvashi does not hold grudges.
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Oh ok. Yea why can't Sapna see that the GMM is her enemy not friend? At least Urvashi does not hold grudges.

They are just using her. And Sapna is too dense to see that. Aashka's strategy is to get Urva nominated next week. And getting Sapna in her camp works for her. Did ya notice, aashka and Delu gave the same reasons for nominating Niks?
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sapna and Urvashi are both being stupid. Why can't Urvashi see that Aashka hates her guts, now?There is no point in "bachaoing" them. Why didn't she just nominate Aashka? And as for Sapna, she really is being thick! The S-A-D group does not give a damn about her. Aashka is the most chaalu person ever! Tragedy queen on the surface, and cunning manipulator inside! Hate her guts!
I'm being promoted as an audit senior ;) I love you Ernst and Young ;)

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

I'm being promoted as an audit senior ;) I love you Ernst and Young ;)

Is that the company that handles BB voting? P😆