Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I always like Khushi,but yes,the writer of the show behaving like Alzimer's patient.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever they have shown with this Khushi track has not fallen into place what so ever.They just seem to be making changes to everything as they go along probably to please the audience but it's just not happening and as for Khushi there is no way I can start feeling sorry for her end of!
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Whatever they have shown with this Khushi track has not fallen into place what so ever.They just seem to be making changes to everything as they go along probably to please the audience but it's just not happening and as for Khushi there is no way I can start feeling sorry for her end of!

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
with u rajani..101% agreed..even i dont understand this khusi and her background at all..i think CV's r unable to convince viewers about purpose of khusi track in ashni life ๐Ÿ˜•so  now when they r unable to convince viwers they r trying to confuse them..by bringing backgroung..of khusi in light of viewers..๐Ÿ˜ก
i don't like khusi from the very 1st day ๐Ÿ˜ก..due to her ungratefull behaviour to nidhi..and soo sweet behaviour to ashu..without any reason๐Ÿ˜ฒ
nidhi only bring her back home and knowing that well also she played that dirty drama of pouring oil..yes epi also she utters that dialougue..khusi aab thumhee pareshan nahi kareegaa๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..as if she intensionally wants nidhi to feel guilty..ohh god..i just want this khusi track to wrapped up ASP..cant see r more๐Ÿ˜ก
rajanigandha26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhirohan

with u rajani..101% agreed..even i dont understand this khusi and her background at all..i think CV's r unable to convince viewers about purpose of khusi track in ashni life ๐Ÿ˜•so  now when they r unable to convince viwers they r trying to confuse them..by bringing backgroung..of khusi in light of viewers..๐Ÿ˜ก

i don't like khusi from the very 1st day ๐Ÿ˜ก..due to her ungratefull behaviour to nidhi..and soo sweet behaviour to ashu..without any reason๐Ÿ˜ฒ
nidhi only bring her back home and knowing that well also she played that dirty drama of pouring oil..yes epi also she utters that dialougue..khusi aab thumhee pareshan nahi kareegaa๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..as if she intensionally wants nidhi to feel guilty..ohh god..i just want this khusi track to wrapped up ASP..cant see r more๐Ÿ˜ก

@ bold
You are right. This confusion is by confused cvs
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Of all the shows with kids which are right now on TV- khushi is the worst-I simply dont know why the channel and production team is trying to feature children like this. 
just thinking of another popular show, right now got a boy, he was introduced in such a manner to separate the main leads who are immensely popular, but i dont think any of the fans hated that kid. 
Even if he is being adopted nobody seems to have any issues abt that.

But KTLK went the opposite way, by the introduction of this type of khushi no one in the whole world is going to generate any sort of motherly feelings.

rajanigandha26 thumbnail
[QUOTE=anjana_pi]Of all the shows with kids which are right now on TV- khushi is the worst-I simply dont know why the channel and production team is trying to feature children like this. 
just thinking of another popular show, right now got a boy, he was introduced in such a manner to separate the main leads who are immensely popular, but i dont think any of the fans hated that kid. 
Even if he is being adopted nobody seems to have any issues abt that.

But KTLK went the opposite way, by the introduction of this type of khushi no one in the whole world is going to generate any sort of motherly feelings.

Khushi thing is a biggest Flop show. Hard to recover from it.
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for Khusi???? Are you kidding me Rajni???? ๐Ÿ˜• No way... Never ever... Get me a single reason to accept her at least let alone like her... then feeling sorry to bahut door ki baat hai... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก

I agree with each and every word of your about khushi... And,  I am so much irritated with her that if given a chance, I get to see the child artist's real mommy in real life; I'd surely ask her about how she feels when she sees her daughter speaking such over her age and atrocious dialogue in the show... Doesnt she feel the lack of propriety in the character's behavior as a needy child? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

I was so depressed yesterday that i watched 3 episodes of Kerala track. he was so desperate for nidhi during those days. Where his love and care has gone? Is it lost because she is not ready for child his ultimate desire?

When was this kerala track shown? I hv heard many members quoting this track, but, hvnt watched all old episodes, so hvnt watched this track as well...
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: bc123456

Did not like saw the epi fastforwarded all khushi parts I think the CVs have forgotten their own story and have found that most of us dislike khushi so intensely so now they a creating a scenario that we all feel sorry for her . As for dr Ashutosh if it was some other character in the epi but him I would have viewed him with a lot of suspicion as to why he is so freindly and overdoes with a little brat , but since it's ashu just feel bad and am loosing my affection for the character poor Nidhi wouldn't like to be in her shoes with an OCD husband

Bang on Doc!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘